Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Days casting new role
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 11:42 AM (9,001 Views)
Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 14 2013, 05:30 AM
Ellie
Jan 11 2013, 11:42 AM
Ugh, why do they create a whole new character/story when they have Hope on the backburner?? #Write4Kristian

I'm hoping it's for Lucas instead of Rafe/Brady- A boy can dream/hope :)

Just stay away from Chad, missy!
Actually from i heard they plaining to have story with hope i herad they cast someone for whatever hope story will be

and the show need more women

look
kayla-abe[which only last year he lost since than he spend all is time with kayla]
nicole-eric
sami-rafe/ej
abby-chad/chamron
john marlena
gabi-nick
will-sonny
kristen-brady
chloe[short term]-danie-jennifer
kate-stefano
lucas?[been single for at least over 6 months]
hope?[married to bo that now is off screen ]if pair hope with somenew it only abe fight with kayla or daniel dr perv and fight on him with jennifer whe chloe leaves or rafe since hope written so pro rafe lately or all new man that probaly will be rafe or daniel wannbe ]

victor maggie

brday eric lucas rafe ej the all in there in the 30 group there 5 men in 30 group while 2 women brday move to older woman they stiil have 4 men to 2 women

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply