Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Sara Bibel interview with Valentini
Topic Started: Jan 11 2013, 05:44 PM (813 Views)
dragonflies
Member Avatar

http://xfinity.comcast.net/blogs/tv/2013/01/11/deep-soap-general-hospital-boss-frank-valentini-on-the-nurses-ball-and-one-life-to-lives-return/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Thanks for posting. Good interview.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I like the love he has for Liz. I have a weird fascination concerning Liz and AJ though.

Mason
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 12 2013, 11:28 AM
I have a weird fascination concerning Liz and AJ though.
I do too. I have a feeling that Connie/Kate is going to be a love interest for A.J. in order to fuel the Sonny/A.J. rivalry, but I'd be much more interested in A.J./Liz.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Valentini and Carlivati have had a whole year to give Elizabeth a storyline and love interest, and did neither. Becky deserves better and her fans deserve better. This better be the start of WAY more airtime and character importance.

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I feel like with Carlivati's writing, every character goes through phases where they are heavily featured and then not-so-much. Like for a while, it was Sam all the time and now that seems to be over. And then Anna had several months of her frontburner story and now that's ended. I like that he kind of gives everyone some type of "time to shine" and have faith that Elizabeth's is coming.

But now I am curious about her love interest. Someone who is on the canvas now but not A.J? Who on Earth...

taylore
Member Avatar

I think it'll be Johnny.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I thought they were going for AJ and Elizabeth for sure. I wonder who the guy will be instead. Johnny?

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

taylore
Jan 12 2013, 07:25 PM
I think it'll be Johnny.
It better not be. Johnny needs to be off the show. He's a 3 time murderer----Cole, Hope & Anthony. If the show wanted to keep Brandon Barash on as Johnny they should've never had him killed them!

I'd rather Elizabeth be with AJ. If not either AJ or Johnny, who will Elizabeth be with? Sonny, Todd, who?

amb2kool

i totally thought they would pair elizabeth and aj up! i really can't picture elizabeth with anybody else. if not aj then who?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply