Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'Big Brother 15' Premiere Date & Details; Will be an 'extended' season
Topic Started: Jan 12 2013, 01:49 PM (1,350 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/cbs-confirms-big-brother-15-premiere-date-schedule/

CBS announced today summer premiere dates for two original scripted dramas, a new alternative series and an expanded season of BIG BROTHER.

The summer reality hit BIG BROTHER will have a longer edition this summer, premiering two weeks earlier than previous years on Wednesday, June 26 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT).

BIG BROTHER will be broadcast three nights weekly Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning July 2), the LIVE eviction show hosted by Julie Chen will be broadcast on Wednesdays (9:00-10:00 PM live ET/delayed PT, beginning July 3) and Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT, beginning June 30). The Wednesday live eviction show will move to 8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT on July 17 after the reality baking series completes its season order.

BIG BROTHER is executive produced by Emmy Award winner Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan in association with Endemol USA.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Alin89
Member Avatar

i hope its a better season with less rigging.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Last season was the first season since BB11 that I actually enjoyed but that was mainly because of Dan, Janelle and crazy ass Danielle. Hopefully Robyn Kass picks an interesting group this year because the last few groups of newbies have been total bores.

Alin89
Member Avatar

for the love of god plz stop the jessie returns. also no returning players again.

King
Member Avatar

I can't wait. I have loved it the last four or so seasons!

darraholic
Member Avatar

You liked Big Brother 12????

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I am hoping for NO returning players this year. Time for an all new cast.

King
Member Avatar

darraholic
Jan 13 2013, 12:46 AM
You liked Big Brother 12????
Yeah, I have really enjoyed all of the seasons 11, 12, 13, and 14. There are definite droughts in each season where I hate what is happening. Watching Janelle get backdoored was torture, but yeah!

Alin89
Member Avatar

im still wondering y this early.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I figure they'll likely end it earlier if the season bombs lol.

I also think CBS is very big this year on their summer lineup so they probably want to jumpstart it with Big Brother.

I just think BB needs an overhaul. It needs to be revamped, modern, a great house, a great cast. New competitions, just ... new. I LOVE the show and while I figure it's always going to end up being the same old same old with Grodner, I just see what it could be.

I LOVED Big Brother 10. Big Brother 11 and 12 were ... ugh. I'm glad you liked them though Mike, but I sure didn't, overall. Any particular reasons why you enjoyed them? I'm honestly just curious.

And in terms of Janelle last year ... I feel they wasted all of those All Stars, IMHO by doing what they did. That season or this season should have been full on All Stars. Britney and Dan likely would be hard to get to come back (Well, at the end of the day, probably not). Janelle also. I just think they were better suited for a full on All Stars. I did like last season more than BB11 & BB12 though. Even though I loved Jeff and Jordan and grew to really enjoy the drama Rachel brought (as life-draining as she and Brendon could be) as well as Britney. I hated the Jessie infusion every year but I do LOL at how everyone who get stuck with him hates it and dreads it. I do find it a fitting punishment. I liked BB13 for the most part, but again, I feel like Dick and Daniele were wasted when they should have been back for full on All Stars.

Actually, BB11 wasn't horrible. We did get the great Jessie eviction. Jordan and Jeff. Ronnie's meltdown.

BB12 had the god-awful Enzo, Lane, Hayden and Matt. Ugh. However, total credit goes to them for playing everyone though, I just hated watching it play out. BB12 was very poorly cast. Kristen and Monet were total duds. Annie was screwed from the word go and just not that clever. Kathy added nothing. Ragan and Britney had the most potential but let themselves be totally played. The best and worst moment of the season was definitely Brit finding everything out. I did enjoy Ragan and Britney vs. Rachel, that was fun. However Ragan and Rachel became friends of course lol.
Edited by KMan101, Jan 14 2013, 08:04 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Yeah Mike, how could you like BB12? Heck, I'd even rank it lower than BB1.

And I agree, US Big Brother needs a total revamp. It's become way too predictable. There is nothing new about any of the challenges or twists. Grodner's rigging is way too obvious. It is why I am excited for Canada's Big Brother starting next month. It will be interesting to see the North American format without Grodner's influence.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I hope BB Canada does well. I can't wait to see it either, even though I'll likely have to download episodes, although most things get uploaded on YouTube anymore.

Edge1978
Member Avatar

I LOVED BB11, it had everything you can ever ask for in a BB season, the house divided, fights, expulsions (which was a first for me) and more fights LOL

BB12 was eh, ok. I rooted for Rachel most of the season. I always felt like she was the underdog during her season.

I wonder if they are doing an All Stars season again, starting it early so we can vote (like in S7)

KMan101
Member Avatar

I had thought about an All Star season too but they could always just put in 16 houseguests instead of 12-14. Or they could put in 15. They could always throw in a fast-forward/double eviction if they decide they need to I guess.

King
Member Avatar

Well, don't forget I am Rachel fan. LOL. And I loved Britney S12. When it got down to the Brigade, it was boring as hell. I liked Lane though

KMan101
Member Avatar

I loved Britney and had a turbulent love/hate/appreciation for Rachel but two people don't make up for a horribly casted utterly boring season where Rachel is "horrible" for playing the game and everyone else is coasting on the laurels of four morons who happened to come together and act as if theirs is the best alliance ever. Um, it's not. But if you liked the season overall then I'm glad someone could haha. Just wasn't for me :)
Edited by KMan101, Jan 15 2013, 06:08 AM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Dani Donato and Dom from BB13 got married and Dick wasn't invited but said he bought a lot of stuff on their registry at some store. Here are some pics HamsterWatch posted.

http://twitpic.com/bwptfu

http://twitpic.com/bwptab

http://twitpic.com/bwptdn

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

They either need to do All Stars 2 and get it out of their system or be a completely original cast. BB7 I remember starting a week earlier to do the wildcard campaigns.

The show has been getting worse and worse with each year after BB10, with the last one being the first time since the 1st season I just gave up half way through. And if I'm remembering correctly, so did the Neilson households.

Manny
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 20 2013, 01:15 AM
Dani Donato and Dom from BB13 got married and Dick wasn't invited but said he bought a lot of stuff on their registry at some store. Here are some pics HamsterWatch posted.

http://twitpic.com/bwptfu

http://twitpic.com/bwptab

http://twitpic.com/bwptdn
I had no idea they were actually dating. Wow! Good for them!

And yeah, I agree they should do either All Stars 2 or entirely new cast.

King
Member Avatar

I can't believe Daniele didn't invite DICK, her father, but Rachel, Brendon, and April from BB6 was there. Wow. I know they don't get along, but he's your father for fuck's sake!

I would have at least invited him to the ceremony and not the reception. LOL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply