Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
'Big Brother 15' Premiere Date & Details; Will be an 'extended' season
Topic Started: Jan 12 2013, 01:49 PM (1,275 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I think it's hilarious that they only get along when in the Big Brother house.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

King
Jan 22 2013, 01:58 AM
I can't believe Daniele didn't invite DICK, her father, but Rachel, Brendon, and April from BB6 was there. Wow. I know they don't get along, but he's your father for fuck's sake!

I would have at least invited him to the ceremony and not the reception. LOL.
I can't stand her. Never have.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Miss Rhi
Jan 20 2013, 01:15 AM
Dani Donato and Dom from BB13 got married and Dick wasn't invited but said he bought a lot of stuff on their registry at some store. Here are some pics HamsterWatch posted.

http://twitpic.com/bwptfu

http://twitpic.com/bwptab

http://twitpic.com/bwptdn
I saw this on People the other day! I have no clue they were even together! SO random! Haha!

But congrats to them!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

King
Jan 22 2013, 01:58 AM
I can't believe Daniele didn't invite DICK, her father, but Rachel, Brendon, and April from BB6 was there. Wow. I know they don't get along, but he's your father for fuck's sake!

I would have at least invited him to the ceremony and not the reception. LOL.
Ehhh, speaking from someone with an extremely dysfunctional father, I can understand her decision. My father ruined my graduation party by getting drunk and making a scene. I've had that "he's my father, I'll invite him" mentality in the past, but trust me, some parents are completely unreliable, regardless if it's a big and important day for you.

I don't plan on inviting my dad to my wedding either.

King
Member Avatar

:(

I understand it can be complicated.

This is coming from someone who does not like Dick.
Edited by King, Jan 25 2013, 01:46 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Primetime News & Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply