Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Sharon Case On Sharon Newmanís Bi-Polar Disorder & New Love Interest!
Topic Started: Jan 12 2013, 04:53 PM (1,924 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/yrs-sharon-case-chats-on-sharon-newmans-bi-polar-disorder-new-love-interest/2013/01/12/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

I have a weird feeling it will be Cane. I hope it is Dylan. No more married men for Sharon. Please.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

The key words for me were "NEW chapter" in Sharon's life and "NEW love interest"...which means they are finally moving on from Shadam and her horrid past.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sharonís always been kind of off.

Yes she has!
I don't want to see her with Nick, Adam, Billy, Jack, and especially I don't want to see her even standing next to Victor.
Give her someone new, someone sane, and let her move on, adam can go mope in paris, I love Nick & Avery.
This show needs to stop with the musical beds for at least a year, until everyone gets rid of their STD's, that they surely must have by now! ;)

soapflake02

Checkers
Jan 12 2013, 06:28 PM
I have a weird feeling it will be Cane. I hope it is Dylan. No more married men for Sharon. Please.
oh god if we have to hear another go round of "my god can't sharon stay away from the married men" my god Lily is drooling all over that new dude good lord. Sharon wouldn't be the first to be with a former married guy and will not be the last. I'm not even stepping into that one..

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

The best part of the interview is that we now know for sure that Sharon is getting a new guy! Thank God!

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sharon ain't fooling anyone, she will never let Adam go.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 12 2013, 10:06 PM
does she ever really let anyone go? she keeps her little claws in all her exes, she tried it with Jack but he was smart enough to brush her off, Nick and Adam though are easy pickin's for her.

Ejole Lifer

Cute and short interview. I am glad she is saying she WILL get someone new. I hope it's Dylan. Why would it be Cane? I always felt like they should have kept the Sharon and Lily relationship going in the name of Dru so for her to be with Cane would be weird to me. Honestly, would just be more character assasination.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

^o) Honestly, I feel like Sharon needs to be Alone for a while. She's fresh off a Mental Disorder, and the NEW writers give her someone New to Drool over? :bs: Can she be single for at least 6 months? :angry: I would like to see her sell her house, Buy a new one, (FAR AWAY FROM THE RANCH) do some charity work, and go to College...THEN meet this Dylan guy and start their "Shylan" :blowkiss: :cupid: romance!

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 13 2013, 12:47 AM
natdot99
Jan 12 2013, 10:06 PM
does she ever really let anyone go? she keeps her little claws in all her exes, she tried it with Jack but he was smart enough to brush her off, Nick and Adam though are easy pickin's for her.
What I really wanted to say was Sharon drags down any man that she is attached to in a relationship. She is a master manipulator and will use Dylan to make Adam jealous.

Ejole Lifer

queenmoe06
Jan 13 2013, 10:43 AM
^o) Honestly, I feel like Sharon needs to be Alone for a while. She's fresh off a Mental Disorder, and the NEW writers give her someone New to Drool over? :bs: Can she be single for at least 6 months? :angry: I would like to see her sell her house, Buy a new one, (FAR AWAY FROM THE RANCH) do some charity work, and go to College...THEN meet this Dylan guy and start their "Shylan" :blowkiss: :cupid: romance!
Hopefully they take it slow. I could go for a slow burner where Sharon's concerned. Her sexcapades under MAB were fast and nasty, especially that farce of a relationship with Adam. It happened at lightening speed.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Sony/JFP seem to be invested in SBu. They want to make Dylan McAvoy a lasting character. If Dylan is gonna be Sharon's love interest...I doubt they will rush this. Not to mention Dylan is Avery's ex-boyfriend the guy she had an affair with. He's coming to GC for Avery. He will be tangled up with Avery/Nick. Then I'm assuming Sharon/Dylan will happen if he is her new love interest. Unless these new writers want to repeat the same mistakes the last regime made and throw Sharon into another rushed pairing. By just relying on so-called chemistry & retcon history to make the pairing viable.
Edited by Checkers, Jan 13 2013, 11:55 AM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Checkers
Jan 13 2013, 11:54 AM
Sony/JFP seem to be invested in SBu. They want to make Dylan McAvoy a lasting character. If Dylan is gonna be Sharon's love interest...I doubt they will rush this. Not to mention Dylan is Avery's ex-boyfriend the guy she had an affair with. He's coming to GC for Avery. He will be tangled up with Avery/Nick. Then I'm assuming Sharon/Dylan will happen if he is her new love interest. Unless these new writers want to repeat the same mistakes the last regime made and throw Sharon into another rushed pairing. By just relying on so-called chemistry & retcon history to make the pairing viable.
ITA with you, there is the Avery connection to settle first, if he's going to be sharon's new squeeze, don't rush it.

Soapwatcher

I hope too that they let Sharon be independent of a man for a while, let her get strong and not hanging on to some man all the time, I'm in favor of romance but it is not the end all of life, you can have a successful life with family and friends and not have to have a romantic partner (but it is also good with a romantic love and marriage is what you make it it can be good or bad just saying I feel you can be happy with or without a partner depends on you) although two of my friends from high school feel that way, one's husband had barely gotten buried before she was married again, I met her new husband shortly after they were married and she acted the same way with both husbands, she looked at them each time before she spoke like she was asking permission to speak, and I thought you had a mouth and used it a long time before you met either man, speak up, and the 2nd one was living with a new man before the ink was dry on her divorce papers (although I will say her mom pushed into that marriage) and then she left him and moved in with the next guy, like she couldn't be alone for 5 seconds, her ex husband is also dead now. Getting back to the soap, please writers let Sharon show she is an adult and can make her own decisions (and deal with the consequences of those decisions) on her own for a while. AND GET THAT DAMM HAIR CUT!
Edited by Soapwatcher, Jan 13 2013, 12:43 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Checkers
I wonder what role Phyllis is going to play in all this. lol and I"m not saying she will want Dylan for herself but I can see her cause trouble in this s/l.

Checkers
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 13 2013, 01:57 PM
Checkers
I wonder what role Phyllis is going to play in all this. lol and I"m not saying she will want Dylan for herself but I can see her cause trouble in this s/l.
Who knows...maybe she will be Dylan's love interest. :unsure:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply