Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Info on new roles being cast for July & beyond; 7/7 UPDATE: Nick look-alike headed to Salem...
Topic Started: Jan 13 2013, 04:22 AM (25,081 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

3/5 UPDATE:
2 Male Movers (U/5s)
Tape Date:
3/11/13
Air Date: July
Roles: 2 blue-collar furniture movers, who are strong actors. 30s to 40s, any ethnicity. These are guy, guys who are good at their job.

3/6 UPDATE:
Male Barista (Recurring U/5 and Extra)
Tape Date: TBA
Air Date: TBA
Role: Handsome Male Barista! Early to mid 20's, (College age,) in great shape! STRONG actor, any ethnicity. This role will recur as an extra AND under five as written.

3/21 UPDATE:
High School Extras
Start Date: Week of 4/8/13
Air Date: Beginning August
Roles: Seeking attractive guys and gals who look young enough to play a high school student. Any ethnicity, but you MUST look like you are in your mid to late teens. Some extras will be featured and there is always the chance of being upgraded to an UNDER FIVE. Pays $150.00 + $10.00 if we use your clothing.

4/5 UPDATE:

Handsome Bartender (recurring U/5 & Extra)
Interview Dates: Week of 4/8
Shoot/Start Date: TBD
Pay Rate: SAG/AFTRA Extra and U/5 Rates apply
Role: Handsome/Smoking Hot Male Bartender.
25-30, MUST be in great shape! STRONG actor, any ethnicity. This role will recur as an extra AND under five as written.

4/6 UPDATES: A few new castings of note...

And some bookings for July & August airdates:

Todd Fisher booked 3/7 as "Man"
Elizabeth Del Re booked 3/21 as "Nurse"
Carlos E. Campos booked 4/3 as "Music Lover"

"DAYS" CASTING ROLES FOR SPECIAL 7-EPISODE+ STORYLINE SET TO AIR IN SEPTEMBER

Roles: Upscale Men & Women aged 50s-70s
Interview Dates: 5/2 & 5/2
Shoot/Start Date: 5/6, 5/8, 5/9 and 5/10
Pay Rate: SAG/AFTRA EXTRA & U/5 rates apply
Info: Seeking UPSCALE men and women for a special story line. Ages 50's, 60's and 70's ONLY! Any ethnicity. (NOTE: Because of storyline, you can NOT be an actor that has worked recently on Days of Our Lives!)
Do NOT submit if you have worked there in the past year. You must be available for all days. 5/6, 5/8, 5/9 and 5/10. It will pay at least 7 episodes, maybe more, with possible upgrades to U/5. Also, it will be FUN!

5/3 UPDATE:

Nick Ballard taped two episodes April 15/16...should air sometime in August.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2633394/resume

HERE COMES THE BAILIFF, BUT WHERE'S THE JUDGE??

Ingo Neuhaus has announced he is playing a Bailiff on 7/5 and 8/12. Two different court cases, or the same one??

LAB TECH NEEDED, STAT!

Role: Male Lab Tech
Interview Dates: Week of 6/10
Shoot/Start Date: Monday, 6/17/2013
Airdate: October
Pay Rate: SAG/AFTRA U/5 Rates apply
Info: Male Lab Tech, late 20s to late 30s any ethnicity. MUST HAVE REAL MEDICAL EXPERIENCE. (Be a real nurse, emt or the like.) 5'10 or taller. This is an Under Five and pays $413.00.

7/7 UPDATE:
A NICK LOOK-A-LIKE BEING CAST FOR NOVEMBER SWEEPS EPISODE:

Role: Blake Berris Look-a-like
Interview Dates: Week of July 8th
Shoot/Start Date: Week of July 15th
Pay Rate: SAG/AFTRA U/5 Rates apply
Info: Must be a thin Caucasian male, around 6'2, 170 pounds, with BROWN hair. No exceptions on the hair color. Blake Berris plays the role of Nick on Days of Our Lives. Please do a google Image search and pay special attention to his hair when it's a little longer. Your hair MUST be similar, or long enough to style it his way. This role is an Under Five.
Edited by Jason47, Jul 7 2013, 07:44 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

leela46
Member Avatar

Very interesting. I wonder who is in prison with the prisoner guy and who is buying a gun.
Online Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Hmm,.. makes one wonder.
Offline Profile Goto Top

annie21

I'm guessing the prison guy might be for a flashback from Nick to his prison days. As for the gun salesman, somebody in Salem either is planning a crime or feels the need for protection. Weird, in light of recent IRL events and the current national debate.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

The girl at the bar sounds like a young Nicole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

I wonder if this is setting up Rafe to get hurt on the job and needing a physical therapist?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Given Drake's recent tweets, I'm assuming that something could happen to John as a result of Kristen's meddling.....
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Thanks. These are all pretty random.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Rafe wouldn't need to buy a gun. He already owns one.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Who would legally buy a gun from a gun salesman? This has to be a "good guy" character because no bad guys would be going into a gun store for a gun. Doesn't make sense. Mostly everyone already owns guns too. I'm guessing now that the person who ends up getting shot is going to be the person involved with the physical therapist so I'm hope this ends up good! Wrong person getting shot as usual?
Online Profile Goto Top

cord08

Quote:

Gun Salesman (U/5)
Tape Date: 1/14/13
Air Date: March or April
Role: Causcasian character male, 35 to 40's. Your typical store gun salesman, who knows his way around firearms.

I think it's pretty safe to say that Nick wouldn't try to buy a gun since felons can't (legally) do so. Rafe owns his own gun. Hope owns a gun. The DiMeras and Kiriakases wouldn't go out of their way to buy legally. Jennifer perhaps? Maybe she feels threatened by Chloe?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 13 2013, 02:19 PM
Quote:

Gun Salesman (U/5)
Tape Date: 1/14/13
Air Date: March or April
Role: Causcasian character male, 35 to 40's. Your typical store gun salesman, who knows his way around firearms.

I think it's pretty safe to say that Nick wouldn't try to buy a gun since felons can't (legally) do so. Rafe owns his own gun. Hope owns a gun. The DiMeras and Kiriakases wouldn't go out of their way to buy legally. Jennifer perhaps? Maybe she feels threatened by Chloe?
I'm thinking of a scene on Breaking Bad where Walt illegally buys an unregistered gun from a gun salesman (played by Jim Beaver), and the guy advises Walt to buy a weapon legally because he's expensive and it's a risk. Maybe it is Nick who buys a gun. Or it could be Gabi. Or it could be Will (whose last escapade with a gun was more trouble than it was worth). I can't see Sonny buying a gun. If it's Daniel, I'll yawn and not care.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Maybe Nick finds the gun salesman who sold Will a gun? Nick knows that Lucas went to jail for something Will did, but I don't think Nick knows exactly what that thing is yet. This could be part of his investigation/blackmail Will storyline?
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

I'm thinking Nick is going to become more controlling over Gabi and either she or Will buys the gun as protection against him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

Panda Panda
Jan 13 2013, 03:14 PM
Maybe Nick finds the gun salesman who sold Will a gun? Nick knows that Lucas went to jail for something Will did, but I don't think Nick knows exactly what that thing is yet. This could be part of his investigation/blackmail Will storyline?
but wouldn't what lucas went to jail for be on the records wait a second i thought nick was around when lucas went to jail.i rember him screwing up the dna tests on the twins
Offline Profile Goto Top

johndoc
Member Avatar

I can't believe they're casting a gun store salesman after Newtown. I really can't believe that character's tape date is on the 1 month anniversary of the horror at Sandy Hook Elementary. Just seems heartless. I know this won't air until March or April but even that isn't that long since the shooting happened. I hope they're careful with this.
Offline Profile Goto Top

johndoc
Member Avatar

annie21
Jan 13 2013, 09:10 AM
I'm guessing the prison guy might be for a flashback from Nick to his prison days. As for the gun salesman, somebody in Salem either is planning a crime or feels the need for protection. Weird, in light of recent IRL events and the current national debate.
I agree with you in light of the gun store salesman. Seems disrespectful. What are they thinking?
Offline Profile Goto Top

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jan 13 2013, 02:06 PM
Who would legally buy a gun from a gun salesman? This has to be a "good guy" character because no bad guys would be going into a gun store for a gun. Doesn't make sense. Mostly everyone already owns guns too. I'm guessing now that the person who ends up getting shot is going to be the person involved with the physical therapist so I'm hope this ends up good! Wrong person getting shot as usual?
Chloe's mom? Would she still be here at this time? Maybe Dr. Dan pissed her off. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

confusedbyitall
Jan 13 2013, 04:25 PM
Chloe's mom? Would she still be here at this time?
No, I think Patrika wrapped up taping in December.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BradyB

Any insights what will be going on storyline wise?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic