Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Info on new roles being cast for July & beyond; 7/7 UPDATE: Nick look-alike headed to Salem...
Topic Started: Jan 13 2013, 04:22 AM (24,751 Views)
Oak Alley
Member Avatar

concerned
Jan 16 2013, 10:58 PM
Jason47
Jan 16 2013, 10:51 PM
1/16 UPDATE:

Bad Teens (U/5s)
Tape Date: 1/31/13
Air Date: April or May
Roles: Bad Teens. Looking for 2 caucasian actors who are 18 to play 17 years old. You MUST look 17 years old. Actors should have an edge and look a little shady, like they could get into trouble.
Hope these are to hang out with JJ not the current lot
so it's confirmed that JJ is on his way to Salem?
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

cantstopme
Jan 17 2013, 11:46 AM
DiMeraFan67
Jan 13 2013, 02:06 PM
I'm guessing now that the person who ends up getting shot is going to be the person involved with the physical therapist so I'm hope this ends up good!
I think this is definitely the way they are going...which means we can deduce that it is a man in Salem that will end up injured. Our options are...
Rafe
Lucas
Brady
Daniel (unlikely because of Jennifer)
Eric (unlikely because of Nicole)
EJ (unlikely because of Sami)
John (unlikely because of Marlena)
Nick (unlikely because of Gabi)
Chad

My guess is one of the first three. Im leaning towards Rafe.
You're forgetting:
Chad
Cameron
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

2/21 UPDATES

*Laura Jean Salerno will be playing Claudia, the assistant of Seth Burns, set to air April 19. (Still don't know what type of character Seth is, but he needs an assistant!)
*Also, per IMDB, Bobbie Prewitt is scheduled to air as a Young Girl on March 21. (http://www.bobbieprewitt.com/Bio.html)
Edited by Jason47, Feb 22 2013, 01:27 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tmjohn72
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 17 2013, 01:43 PM
cantstopme
Jan 17 2013, 11:46 AM
DiMeraFan67
Jan 13 2013, 02:06 PM
I'm guessing now that the person who ends up getting shot is going to be the person involved with the physical therapist so I'm hope this ends up good!
I think this is definitely the way they are going...which means we can deduce that it is a man in Salem that will end up injured. Our options are...
Rafe
Lucas
Brady
Daniel (unlikely because of Jennifer)
Eric (unlikely because of Nicole)
EJ (unlikely because of Sami)
John (unlikely because of Marlena)
Nick (unlikely because of Gabi)
Chad

My guess is one of the first three. Im leaning towards Rafe.
You're forgetting:
Chad
Cameron
Don't forget Will and Sonny. I could see Nick setting something up to make them look bad for a custody hearing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Graceland
Member Avatar

Wasn't Blake Berris' contract expiring soon? I may be totally off. I just read that on IMDB, which is basically the Wikipedia of inside info. Hmm. All I know is, I haven't hated a character more than Nick in daytime television. It probably has to do with the fact that he's targeting a minority, and the current climate towards gays in the US. It's timely, but cringe-worthy. It's amazing that the term 'gayboy' is irritating me more than the f-word (slur for homosexuals). Days is keeping the drama real though. I respect them for that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Graceland
Feb 22 2013, 07:36 AM
Wasn't Blake Berris' contract expiring soon? I may be totally off. I just read that on IMDB, which is basically the Wikipedia of inside info. Hmm. All I know is, I haven't hated a character more than Nick in daytime television. It probably has to do with the fact that he's targeting a minority, and the current climate towards gays in the US. It's timely, but cringe-worthy. It's amazing that the term 'gayboy' is irritating me more than the f-word (slur for homosexuals). Days is keeping the drama real though. I respect them for that.
His character is hated, but I don't want him to leave in the least. Blake is a terrific actor and he's doing a great job playing the role he's supposed to play. I may have the urge to punch Nick in the face every time I see him on, but at the same time I'm also glad Days isn't writing for their gay characters in rose colored glasses. Homophobia exists and I'm glad they've included it onto the show. It makes it more real for me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Nick gives this show life. I kinda hate that Nick, who was a man of science, came out of jail as a homophobic jackass...but I'm also glad the role is in the capable hands of Blake Berris. He is going to be a big star soon so I'm going to enjoy him while he's around. His film Meth Head, which he has a lead role, is screening at the DC Independent Film Festival and it has already gotten good reviews. I don't think we ever knew for sure the length of his contract anyway.

I wonder if this Seth Burns guy is going to be a mediator for the custody suit between Will and Gabi. He has an assistant? Its the only thing that makes sense to me. Since they're casting a female prosecutor now and this guy airs much earlier. I don't think they would both be prosecutors.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

3/5 UPDATE:
2 Male Movers (U/5s)
Tape Date:
3/11/13
Air Date: June
Roles: 2 blue-collar furniture movers, who are strong actors. 30s to 40s, any ethnicity. These are guy, guys who are good at their job.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CPdays

Jason47
Mar 5 2013, 10:08 PM
3/5 UPDATE:
2 Male Movers (U/5s)
Tape Date:
3/11/13
Roles: 2 blue-collar furniture movers, who are strong actors. 30s to 40s, any ethnicity. These are guy, guys who are good at their job.
Will and Sonny moving into that bigger place with THEIR daughter? Gabi shot and needing the PT, on probation with only visitation and Nick gone the Dimera way. One can hope....
Offline Profile Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Jason47
3/5 UPDATE:
2 Male Movers (U/5s)
Tape Date:
3/11/13
I am guessing that Ejami and kids will be moving into the mansion so I can hope that maybe they get a place of their own together and are moving out in June. Doubtful but still can hope. But it could be anyone really.

Brady or Kristen moving out of Damansion

Sonny and Will moving into a place together

Nick and Gaby and baby moving into a home

Jennifer and Daniel moving in together

Chloe and Daniel moving in together

John moving back in with Marlena

Roman moving in with Marlena
Offline Profile Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
Mar 5 2013, 10:56 PM
Jason47
3/5 UPDATE:
2 Male Movers (U/5s)
Tape Date:
3/11/13
I am guessing that Ejami and kids will be moving into the mansion so I can hope that maybe they get a place of their own together and are moving out in June. Doubtful but still can hope. But it could be anyone really.

Brady or Kristen moving out of Damansion

Sonny and Will moving into a place together

Nick and Gaby and baby moving into a home

Jennifer and Daniel moving in together

Chloe and Daniel moving in together

John moving back in with Marlena

Roman moving in with Marlena
so THAT'S why Deidre is shooting all these scenes with JT lately.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

If they're filming on the 11th, it can't have anything to do with Marlena.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

What?! Roman moving in with Marlena? I don't believe that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Why do two movers that are under 5s have to be strong actors? It takes away from every role that they cast that actually requires a strong actor. Just stop pretending DAYS. Are you going to make these people run lines? Get real! They're filming on the 11th I can't even guess. I think someone might be leaving Salem because by then EJ and Sami will either be living together or in DiMansion. Daniel and Jennifer will have been together for MONTHS, Brady and Kristen already live there. Deidre Hall is on vacation. Don't even have a guess.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

This one is a hard one to guess. It could be anybody. Could very well be Will and Sonny. Sounds like there is a custody battle going on for the summer. They need to show they are more stable family unit so they would need to get a bigger place. But I figured they'd have a place by then as I'm sure an attorney would tell them to get a bigger place before the battle begins. Could be Sami and EJ. Could be Nick/Gabi. Could be anybody.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Maybe nicole finally gets a house or apartment of her own
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Mar 6 2013, 12:46 AM
Why do two movers that are under 5s have to be strong actors? It takes away from every role that they cast that actually requires a strong actor. Just stop pretending DAYS. Are you going to make these people run lines? Get real! They're filming on the 11th I can't even guess. I think someone might be leaving Salem because by then EJ and Sami will either be living together or in DiMansion. Daniel and Jennifer will have been together for MONTHS, Brady and Kristen already live there. Deidre Hall is on vacation. Don't even have a guess.
I think they meant physically strong. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

LOL that does make a lot more sense. Seems like that goes without saying. And do they ever really make people lift real things though? I just imagine they will be moving big empty boxes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Returning,.. did someone say returning cast? O.o
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

DiMeraFan67
Mar 6 2013, 12:46 AM
Well maybe the two "movers" are really a disguise to hire new characters into the show. Cus you are right, . guest cast such as "moves" don't really have to be strong actors.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic