Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Info on new roles being cast for July & beyond; 7/7 UPDATE: Nick look-alike headed to Salem...
Topic Started: Jan 13 2013, 04:22 AM (25,073 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Didn't John Aniston mention in one of the DAYS Orlando interviews that he just shot a scene where he (Victor) just offered Brady a chance to move back into the K-Mansion?

EDIT:
Yep, it's in the third question. http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8787966/1/

EDIT 2:

Nvm, that wouldn't make any sense if JA shot the scene a few weeks ago and the new casting call is for next week and is to be aired in June.
Edited by Panda Panda, Mar 6 2013, 04:13 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

3/6 UPDATE:
Male Barista (Recurring U/5 and Extra)
Tape Date: TBA
Air Date: TBA
Role: Handsome Male Barista! Early to mid 20's, (College age,) in great shape! STRONG actor, any ethnicity. This role will recur as an extra AND under five as written.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

Why a strong actor if it's just an extra?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Perhaps it may turn into something more?
Offline Profile Goto Top

nanasmiles

Does U/5 mean less than 5 episodes?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

nanasmiles
Mar 6 2013, 11:26 PM
Does U/5 mean less than 5 episodes?
No, it means less than 5 lines in an episode, or in some cases as an extra (no lines and just in the background).

Ali Bayless and Ellen Ho already rotate as some of the baristas at the coffee house. Guess they are now going to use a male barista in the rotation. I only count them in the cast list when the barista has a line, plus you don't see their faces a lot of times, since it's usually just as an extra, so that's why they don't appear on my cast charts too often, even though I do track all actors in at least 5 episodes. Hard to track though with the nameless baristas, cops and nurses who rotate through the year and once in awhile might say a line, so I don't list them in the episode rankings.
Edited by Jason47, Mar 6 2013, 11:38 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Oh what I wouldn't give for this new barista to become obsessed with his new boss. It would make my summer if he were to start stalking Sonny or if he tried to break up Sonny and that jellyfish Sonny is dating. I might have to offer up another prayer to the soap gods and it would be quite the sacrifice for me as Dannifer are the only characters I don't FF through right now. I hope it doesn't come to that; but I just might make that trade-off for such a story.
Online Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Seth Burns update:

The character of Seth Burns was supposed to be on today's 3/7 episode (and is scheduled to be on tomorrow's 3/8 episode too). His scene(s) were cut though for 3/7. Kayla did mention Seth in today's episode, at the Brady Pub, she said something about Seth helping her get more ice. Seth's role has now been revealed...he is a University Hospital administrator, and has bigger story coming up in April. See if Seth makes the final cut and appears in tomorrow's episode, or if his debut is put off until April.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

3/8 UPDATE: INFO ON TWO ROLES FOR JUNE:
Larry Sullivan, who has recurred on "CSI" as Officer Andy Akers since 2003, will be playing George Durant on "Days of Our Lives" for a 5-episode stint from June 18-June 24. Also appearing in these episodes will be Emily Happe as Martha. No word yet on what storylines either character will be involved in.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

The Larry Sullivan guy shares scenes with Jennifer, Daniel, Brady, Kristen, Eric and Nicole. He sent out a tweet saying how great it was to work with them and a few of them tweeted back saying that he was really good and they hope to see him back. The tweets were just posted last week.

Emily Happe ‏@emilyhappe
I've been working on Days of Our Lives this week and holy smokes are these people attractive!

Emily Happe posted that on 2/28.

Jennifer Sun Bell posted on twitter that she worked with Melissa Reeves and Shawn Christian on 2/28 and 3/1 so I'm guessing all three of these people will be airing at the same time. Wonder what's going on there? Jennifer Sun Bell is playing a doctor/nurse/nursing student something because she posted a pic of herself in a lab coat.

Offline Profile Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Jason47
Mar 7 2013, 10:14 PM
Seth Burns update:

The character of Seth Burns was supposed to be on today's 3/7 episode (and is scheduled to be on tomorrow's 3/8 episode too). His scene(s) were cut though for 3/7. Kayla did mention Seth in today's episode, at the Brady Pub, she said something about Seth helping her get more ice. Seth's role has now been revealed...he is a University Hospital administrator, and has bigger story coming up in April. See if Seth makes the final cut and appears in tomorrow's episode, or if his debut is put off until April.
Just watching this again... I think Kayla said she was going to "make nice with Seth," so whatever was cut must have been between them. :rolleyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

AFaithL
Jan 17 2013, 01:43 PM
cantstopme
Jan 17 2013, 11:46 AM
DiMeraFan67
Jan 13 2013, 02:06 PM
I'm guessing now that the person who ends up getting shot is going to be the person involved with the physical therapist so I'm hope this ends up good!
I think this is definitely the way they are going...which means we can deduce that it is a man in Salem that will end up injured. Our options are...
Rafe
Lucas
Brady
Daniel (unlikely because of Jennifer)
Eric (unlikely because of Nicole)
EJ (unlikely because of Sami)
John (unlikely because of Marlena)
Nick (unlikely because of Gabi)
Chad

My guess is one of the first three. Im leaning towards Rafe.
You're forgetting:
Chad
Cameron
Could it be Will or Sonny?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kriss4

I'm waiting for Kayla to get her chance for a relationship, so maybe Seth will work out for her.

I'm tired of seeing everyone ELSE'S life, and never getting a glimpse into hers. We haven't even seen her exchange a word with Joey...We've seen nothing but her being a doctor and being concerned about others and how they're doing and the state of their relationships.

When is it her turn?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

3/21 UPDATE:
High School Extras
Start Date: Week of 4/8/13
Air Date: Beginning July/August
Roles: Seeking attractive guys and gals who look young enough to play a high school student. Any ethnicity, but you MUST look like you are in your mid to late teens. Some extras will be featured and there is always the chance of being upgraded to an UNDER FIVE. Pays $150.00 + $10.00 if we use your clothing.
Edited by Jason47, Mar 21 2013, 11:53 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Perhaps they are building a story for JJ?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Ah, the high school. Reminds me of the glory days of Shawn, Belle, Chloe, Mimi and Philip walking those halls. That's what got me into the show in the fist place.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

Do they announce how much adult actors make? Lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

PhilipCanDoBetter
Mar 22 2013, 11:24 AM
The scale for actors is this:

Here are the base rates (the least amount actors can be paid):
Principal (actors with more than five lines): $950 per episode
Underfive (aka U/5: actors with less than five lines): $413 per episode
Background (aka Extra, actors with no lines): $150 per episode

That's the least amount that they can make. Contract actors of course make much more than $950 per episode. But someone who is on just once or twice, like Sister Margaret or someone like that would probably make in the $950 range for an episode.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Freddie❤

PhilipCanDoBetter
Mar 22 2013, 11:24 AM
Totally OT, but your banner just reminded me how much I LOVED Phinie! I really miss JKJ & SH. :(
Online Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

CHARACTER NAME UPDATE:

Seth Coltan is playing Maguire, the man that Cameron had scenes with this week.
Edited by Jason47, Mar 22 2013, 11:54 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic