Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Info on new roles being cast for July & beyond; 7/7 UPDATE: Nick look-alike headed to Salem...
Topic Started: Jan 13 2013, 04:22 AM (25,165 Views)
Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

samwel
Apr 7 2013, 12:35 AM
Thanks Jason, saw this a while ago from him

Posted Image
Great find. So around the end of May this bad cop or whatever he is gets into a fight with Rafe. Looking forward to learning more.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Days Pretender
Member Avatar

@JamaicanBeauty7 John needing a lawyer sounds like a divorce attorney to me. :shame: I hope I'm wrong.

Or at least an exotic dancer...... LOL :shrug:
Edited by Days Pretender, Apr 9 2013, 03:24 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

LanaluvsBroe
Apr 7 2013, 10:54 AM
Supergirlx2
Apr 7 2013, 10:35 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Apr 7 2013, 10:18 AM
John needing a lawyer sounds like a divorce attorney to me. :shame: I hope I'm wrong.

Dynamite has to be a stripper! :laugh:
John can't need a divorce attorney as he's not currently married.
That depends on which timeline they're going by. The whole John/Gina thing was written by MarDar and Tomlin has been trying to undo everything written by the previous writing team since he took over.
TomSell's undoing of that was a one-liner stating that Hope & John's divorce went through.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

This Jensen guy looks like Brandon Hantz, lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Mar 22 2013, 07:32 PM
PhilipCanDoBetter
Mar 22 2013, 11:24 AM
Do they announce how much adult actors make? Lol
Totally OT, but your banner just reminded me how much I LOVED Phinie! I really miss JKJ & SH. :(
Me too! :wub:
Offline Profile Goto Top

nanasmiles

Wouldn't John need a lawyer if he is the one 'spoiled' buying a gun and he goes after Kristen? Or wouldn't he need one if he wants one to defend Brady when Brady goes bonkers and Kristen disappears after John and Kristen get it on?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

It's been three months since it was originally posted and I still have no idea what's going on with the gun salesman day player, namely who interacts with him and why. It would seem someone has an urgent need to buy a gun given how nothing has been telegraphed about it so far.
Offline Profile Goto Top

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

John & Marlena aren't married, I'm hoping he hires a lawyer to find out if he's married to anyone else on the planet - and in whatever country - to make sure to nullify those so he can re-marry Marlena. This time, legally, permanently and with no more bullshit & angst from outside sources. Salem needs at least one married & happy couple.

Who buys a gun? Who the hell in Salem doesn't already have one?!

And did anyone else read the upcoming spoiler on DaysCafe about a re-cast & a storyline return? There isn't any more information about it, nor any time-frame, but wondering if anyone else with their ear-to-the-ground knows anything about this. Hmmm!!!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

It would be great if they brought back Anne Marie Martin as Gwen Davies to be John's lawyer. She's a face from the 80s that I'd love to see on the show again, even in a limited guest appearance.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JoeBucs32

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Apr 15 2013, 10:09 AM
John & Marlena aren't married, I'm hoping he hires a lawyer to find out if he's married to anyone else on the planet - and in whatever country - to make sure to nullify those so he can re-marry Marlena. This time, legally, permanently and with no more bullshit & angst from outside sources. Salem needs at least one married & happy couple.

Who buys a gun? Who the hell in Salem doesn't already have one?!

And did anyone else read the upcoming spoiler on DaysCafe about a re-cast & a storyline return? There isn't any more information about it, nor any time-frame, but wondering if anyone else with their ear-to-the-ground knows anything about this. Hmmm!!!!!
It's scary when DaysCafe is breaking news before this site and SOD. What is going on?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lady Evol
Member Avatar

No1_ILoveLucyFan
I read that! I was hoping to find more info here, but no dice!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

Lady Evol
Apr 15 2013, 10:03 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
Peter Blake?
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm pretty sure Days cafe might have gotten that from this blurb:

Soaps She Knows posts that Days is looking for Derek, male, Caucasian or Hispanic, late 20's.
Confident and mysterious and good looking to start shooting in April or May to start airing in June.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/

One thing about this is, we KNOW that they are filming for August now....based on tweets by the Hayes....so WTH is this about? If they begin filming in April and airing in June, then it's clearly a recast of an existing character currently airing and they are changing the story direction quickly, OR they are inserting something with a new character into the story that has already been filmed....it's bizarre....and another reason why Days should NOT tape so far in advance.

Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

If it's at Days Cafe, it's either reworded from something we already know or based on fan speculation.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

bomber
Apr 16 2013, 04:28 AM
Lady Evol
Apr 15 2013, 10:03 PM
No1_ILoveLucyFan
Peter Blake?
OMG I wish it was Peter Blake but I can see it being either Dario Hernandez or
a long shot guess would be Brandon.

And yes DaysCafe likes to rewords spoilers from other sources & use fan speculation as a spoiler
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Apr 16 2013, 08:05 AM
I'm pretty sure Days cafe might have gotten that from this blurb:

Soaps She Knows posts that Days is looking for Derek, male, Caucasian or Hispanic, late 20's.
Confident and mysterious and good looking to start shooting in April or May to start airing in June.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/

One thing about this is, we KNOW that they are filming for August now....based on tweets by the Hayes....so WTH is this about? If they begin filming in April and airing in June, then it's clearly a recast of an existing character currently airing and they are changing the story direction quickly, OR they are inserting something with a new character into the story that has already been filmed....it's bizarre....and another reason why Days should NOT tape so far in advance.

They are definitely 4 months ahead because today is Nadia's last day & she wrapped up at Days right before the Christmas hiatus
back in December. They could add or insert some scenes at the last minute but the timing
seems way off
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

"DAYS" CASTING ROLES FOR SPECIAL 7-EPISODE+ STORYLINE SET TO AIR IN SEPTEMBER

Roles: Upscale Men & Women aged 50s-70s
Interview Dates: 5/2 & 5/2
Shoot/Start Date: 5/6, 5/8, 5/9 and 5/10
Pay Rate: SAG/AFTRA EXTRA & U/5 rates apply
Info: Seeking UPSCALE men and women for a special story line. Ages 50's, 60's and 70's ONLY! Any ethnicity. (NOTE: Because of storyline, you can NOT be an actor that has worked recently on Days of Our Lives!)
Do NOT submit if you have worked there in the past year. You must be available for all days. 5/6, 5/8, 5/9 and 5/10. It will pay at least 7 episodes, maybe more, with possible upgrades to U/5. Also, it will be FUN!
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

Jason47
May 1 2013, 06:43 PM
"DAYS" CASTING ROLES FOR SPECIAL 7-EPISODE+ STORYLINE SET TO AIR IN SEPTEMBER

Roles: Upscale Men & Women aged 50s-70s
Interview Dates: 5/2 & 5/2
Shoot/Start Date: 5/6, 5/8, 5/9 and 5/10
Pay Rate: SAG/AFTRA EXTRA & U/5 rates apply
Info: Seeking UPSCALE men and women for a special story line. Ages 50's, 60's and 70's ONLY! Any ethnicity. (NOTE: Because of storyline, you can NOT be an actor that has worked recently on Days of Our Lives!)
Do NOT submit if you have worked there in the past year. You must be available for all days. 5/6, 5/8, 5/9 and 5/10. It will pay at least 7 episodes, maybe more, with possible upgrades to U/5. Also, it will be FUN!
Sounds interesting. TFP.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

Hmm... is someone celebrating an anniversary maybe? Or some old folks' dance? I don't know, but it's kind of hard to get excited since this is happening so far in the future.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Interesting that they emphasized the actors can't have been on the show in the last year. Upscale, middle-aged and elderly? Can't imagine what this is about.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic