Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Info on new roles being cast for July & beyond; 7/7 UPDATE: Nick look-alike headed to Salem...
Topic Started: Jan 13 2013, 04:22 AM (24,541 Views)
camera shy

Maybe something to do with Caroline's story.
Online Profile Goto Top

bomber
Member Avatar

camera shy
May 1 2013, 08:05 PM
Maybe something to do with Caroline's story.
Caroline's going to set up a strip club at an old folks home.
Offline Profile Goto Top

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

what do they mean by "upscale"
Offline Profile Goto Top

ivy

I think upscale means wealthy.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

perhaps they are recasting Vivian?
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
May 1 2013, 10:52 PM
perhaps they are recasting Vivian?
Sacriledge.

I would rather they recast Hope and Marlena and Sami and EJ than possibly try to have anyone other than Louise Sorel as Vivian.

Edited by concerned, May 1 2013, 11:22 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysofold

trojangal
Apr 16 2013, 09:18 AM
LuvingLumi
Apr 16 2013, 08:05 AM
I'm pretty sure Days cafe might have gotten that from this blurb:

Soaps She Knows posts that Days is looking for Derek, male, Caucasian or Hispanic, late 20's.
Confident and mysterious and good looking to start shooting in April or May to start airing in June.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/comings_and_goings/

One thing about this is, we KNOW that they are filming for August now....based on tweets by the Hayes....so WTH is this about? If they begin filming in April and airing in June, then it's clearly a recast of an existing character currently airing and they are changing the story direction quickly, OR they are inserting something with a new character into the story that has already been filmed....it's bizarre....and another reason why Days should NOT tape so far in advance.

They are definitely 4 months ahead because today is Nadia's last day & she wrapped up at Days right before the Christmas hiatus
back in December. They could add or insert some scenes at the last minute but the timing
seems way off
Would someone tell TPTB how ridiculous it is to tape a show 3-4 months in advance. No wonder they're at the bottom of the ratings.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

5/3 UPDATE:

Nick Ballard taped two episodes April 15/16...should air sometime in August.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2633394/resume
Edited by Jason47, May 4 2013, 12:16 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

Jason47
May 4 2013, 12:15 AM
5/3 UPDATE:

Nick Ballard taped two episodes April 15/16...should air sometime in August.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2633394/resume
Well, hello Nick Ballard. Hubba, hubba. Wonder who he is playing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Nick Ballard @1NickBallard 16 Apr
Just wrapped 2 episodes of @DaysofourLives @nbcdays! Can't wait to see the drama unfold.
https://twitter.com/1NickBallard/status/324326131706757120
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

More models turned actors this is what the show needs
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

tylerbo20
May 4 2013, 11:00 AM
More models turned actors this is what the show needs
what this show needs is a refocusing and to bring back characters that already exist (and potentially the actors that portrayed them the previous times those characters were on screen).
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

Oh I agree but this is dool they don't do what's good for the show lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

HERE COMES THE BAILIFF, BUT WHERE'S THE JUDGE??

Ingo Neuhaus has announced he is playing a Bailiff on 7/5 and 8/12. Two different court cases, or the same one??
Offline Profile Goto Top

lachelle73

Where is the info about the physical therapist?
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lachelle73
May 8 2013, 10:19 AM
Where is the info about the physical therapist?
SOD posted this on Jan. 11

A casting call has gone out for "Keara Baldwin", who is described as a 25 to 30-year-old beautiful Caucasian. She is a physical therapist who grew up poor. The breakdown says she "Hides herself behind plain hairstyles and glasses as well as a dark secret about the last few years of her life." The role starts shooting mid-late February, so with the three-month lead time in DAYS's shooting schedule, she wouldn't likely be seen on air before May.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

LAB TECH NEEDED, STAT!

Role: Male Lab Tech
Interview Dates: Week of 6/10
Shoot/Start Date: Monday, 6/17/2013
Airdate: October
Pay Rate: SAG/AFTRA U/5 Rates apply
Info: Male Lab Tech, late 20s to late 30s any ethnicity. MUST HAVE REAL MEDICAL EXPERIENCE. (Be a real nurse, emt or the like.) 5'10 or taller. This is an Under Five and pays $413.00.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nicole Walker

What if Keara Baldwin is really Emily?
Offline Profile Goto Top

am103
Member Avatar

Jason47
Jun 12 2013, 01:26 AM
LAB TECH NEEDED, STAT!

Role: Male Lab Tech
Interview Dates: Week of 6/10
Shoot/Start Date: Monday, 6/17/2013
Airdate: October
Pay Rate: SAG/AFTRA U/5 Rates apply
Info: Male Lab Tech, late 20s to late 30s any ethnicity. MUST HAVE REAL MEDICAL EXPERIENCE. (Be a real nurse, emt or the like.) 5'10 or taller. This is an Under Five and pays $413.00.
Oh, God. NOW who's paternity is in question? Lol.
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

I don't know if this information is reliable and correct but according to IMDb Troy Vincent is supposed to appear on Days as Monsignor (several episodes are listed (12129-12132), 12130 is dated - 18 July 2013). Please correct me if I'm wrong. And maybe it was posted somewhere there but I didn't found it yet, LOL.

If it's true this fact could be interesting for making some speculations, LOL. Opening of St.Luke's church school (or whatever the name is)? Eric's issues?
It's interesting when it was taped, maybe mid March? This could explain (but not necessary) some child actors wearing school uniforms in some pictures and maybe also DH appearance in July.
Except for the IMDb part all the other things are my pure speculations.
Edited by thepadange, Jun 14 2013, 06:29 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic