Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Info on new roles being cast for July & beyond; 7/7 UPDATE: Nick look-alike headed to Salem...
Topic Started: Jan 13 2013, 04:22 AM (25,172 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

deleted, i can't count.
Edited by blueskies, Jun 14 2013, 07:00 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

thepadange
Jun 14 2013, 06:22 AM
I don't know if this information is reliable and correct but according to IMDb Troy Vincent is supposed to appear on Days as Monsignor (several episodes are listed (12129-12132), 12130 is dated - 18 July 2013). Please correct me if I'm wrong. And maybe it was posted somewhere there but I didn't found it yet, LOL.

If it's true this fact could be interesting for making some speculations, LOL. Opening of St.Luke's church school (or whatever the name is)? Eric's issues?
It's interesting when it was taped, maybe mid March? This could explain (but not necessary) some child actors wearing school uniforms in some pictures and maybe also DH appearance in July.
Except for the IMDb part all the other things are my pure speculations.
This will be at the end of sweeps, so I bet something comes out about Eric and Kristen during the school dedication. Should be good!
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic