Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets Week of January 14
Topic Started: Jan 14 2013, 08:21 AM (22,922 Views)
Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jan 18 2013, 11:43 PM
So sad that Justin is actually working in Salem with EJ and the first thought is to make Johnny not his or some dead baby his. I want EJ and Nicole's baby alive eventually, but the show hasn't seem headed in that direction. I'm just excited for Justin! As far as Johnny being Lucas' I don't see the point. Do they even interact?
I see many points to making Johnny Lucas'. And the fact that they are 4 months ahead may be why it's not been hinted at yet. I don't see any reason for EJ to have a custody case though--if Johnny's not his--he's not his-no battles needed!
Now if it's baby Ejole then yes there might be some sort of battle. I just always figured which ever got to him first (EJ or Nicole) would claim him and hide him from the other...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 20 2013, 06:35 PM
DiMeraFan67
Jan 18 2013, 11:43 PM
So sad that Justin is actually working in Salem with EJ and the first thought is to make Johnny not his or some dead baby his. I want EJ and Nicole's baby alive eventually, but the show hasn't seem headed in that direction. I'm just excited for Justin! As far as Johnny being Lucas' I don't see the point. Do they even interact?
I see many points to making Johnny Lucas'. And the fact that they are 4 months ahead may be why it's not been hinted at yet. I don't see any reason for EJ to have a custody case though--if Johnny's not his--he's not his-no battles needed!
Now if it's baby Ejole then yes there might be some sort of battle. I just always figured which ever got to him first (EJ or Nicole) would claim him and hide him from the other...
So far as far as I can see there is nothing to even remotely point to Johnny being Lucas'. Poor Lucas has the occasional scene with Will or yelling at Sami and that's about it. Has he even had any interraction with Johnny? If he had, I guess I missed it.

If baby Ejole didn't die suffocated in Nicole's womb, he probably kicked the bucket when Nicole threw herself down the stairs to frame Jennifer. Of course anything can happen on soaps though. Nicole seems to be over it by the looks of it. You'd think they would have her show some kind of sadness, depression, longing for her dead baby if they were going to bring him back. JMO

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Nicole didn't throw herself down those stairs. She fell because Jennifer was jerking her arm back and forth like a spastic chicken instead of listening to what Nicole had to say. Jennifer either blocked or followed Nicole to yell at her enough times.

And it was confirmed on the air that Johnny was Lucas's. I don't know why Stefano kept it a secret:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrwiyApxD_E&t=7m45s

Lucas cared for both babies by himself after they were born because Stefano demanded that Sami stay by EJ's side after Will shot him

Edited by TreasureCove, Jan 20 2013, 07:57 PM.

Will&Sonny

ArizonaDaze
Jan 20 2013, 03:54 PM
lysie
Jan 20 2013, 02:55 PM
AFaithL
Jan 20 2013, 02:39 PM
Speaking of DH, she posted a pic of Marlena/Eric scenes that were taped this week....and Eric is still wearing his priest collar. So it looks like, if Ericole is indeed the couple that is having the steamy affair, he ends up choosing the church over her. Which sucks for Nicole. I also wouldn't be surprised if Kristen finds out and blackmails Eric into sex somehow. Which she could use - again - to piss Marlena off.
It doesn't mean anything like that at all. Y'all have got to stop jumping to the end of a story before the beginning of a story has even aired.
Thanks, Lysie for saying what I always think about jumping to conclusions regarding a tweet or spoiler. I'd like your post a thousand times if I had a like button or a hail if my emoticons worked. So two thumbs up to you!!
I'm often tempted to post a picture of one of those "Jump to Conclusions" mats, but I'm always worried that it might be misconstrued as an attack on someone instead of just being a bit of good-natured snark.

Dazefan4now
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 20 2013, 04:29 PM
Quote:

@galengering

Yes! @Ali_Sweeney think that snowmobile ride may have scared her:0 http://lockerz.com/s/278278154

Posted Image
NO CHEMISTRY. Even off screen.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jan 20 2013, 07:55 PM
And it was confirmed on the air that Johnny was Lucas's. I don't know why Stefano kept it a secret:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrwiyApxD_E&t=7m45s

Lucas cared for both babies by himself after they were born because Stefano demanded that Sami stay by EJ's side after Will shot him

I don't remember that scene! I remember Stefano saying something along the lines of "This coming from a woman who doesn't know the father of half her kids!" to Sami.

But I know why...

(I am pro Lumi, but I don't mean the following negatively to Ejami fans, just saying)

That tells me that at the time Lumi was the end game, and now, with the writers that are there that don't like Lucas... why would they bring up a fact that would make them have to write for him? AND break the main Tie of Sami and EJ? Unfortunately, I don't see it happening, at least not with these writers.

lysie
Member Avatar

They did another DNA test later. That wasn't the end of it.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Aww, way to ruin my fun :P. But, better than getting my hopes up for a Lumi future. Thanks!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

You know how the records department in that hospital is. What if Johnny is really Lucas's and Ally is really EJ's?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

KJAlfonso: Happy Sunday ; )) bring it home, Patriots ! Hope yer all enjoying a beautiful day ; ))
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/293093718448300032

KJAlfonso: May the best team win ; )))their both great teams ; ))
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/293094231386505217

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

KJAlfonso: I'm out and about how r the Pats doing ?; ))
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/293179388428705792

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Jan 20 2013, 09:41 PM
You know how the records department in that hospital is. What if Johnny is really Lucas's and Ally is really EJ's?
Well it would explain the height issue finally.

And I see we're having another one-of-the-twins-paternity-is-changing spec-a-thon. Must be Sunday!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Every time we see one of those skiing pics, I keep wondering why AS isn't wearing a helmet. Be safe, Ali.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

tomsawyer
Jan 20 2013, 11:07 PM
Every time we see one of those skiing pics, I keep wondering why AS isn't wearing a helmet. Be safe, Ali.
I'm not surprised, based on what she recently said on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. :lol:

Apparently, she recently put her daughter on skis for the first time, but forgot to teach her how to stop first...so her daughter was told to crash into Alison in order to stop herself.

I don't remember if the daughter was wearing a helmet at that time, though, and the only part of the interview that I can find online is the part where she briefly mentions James Scott.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Melissa Reeves
wow, pitch perfect is really inappropriate;(( but amazingly talented kids.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 21 2013, 12:05 AM
Melissa Reeves
Has anyone seen this movie? What's so inappropriate about it?

chinkybig

Drake Hogestyn ‏@DrakeHogestyn
@DeidreHall Hey Doc, before I left town, your "boy" wanted to have a little talk. He said, "Don't call me son". I said "Ok...Father". Jeez

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Kenny
Kenny
Melissa Reeves
it's basically your typical dance movie plot with "not another ___ movie"-type stupidity, with the "dance" part replaced by a cappella groups. The leader of the a cappella group the protagonist chick is part of has been shamed because she vomited during the nationals the year before. There's a scene about 1/2 way through the movie where she vomits all over the practice space floor & then her round tuning harmonica (not sure what it's called) comes out of her hand & she & another chick fight over it. there are also some crude jokes throughout the movie.
it's really quite a stupid movie. i wouldn't recommend it to anyone. (i would, however, recommend the latest Step Up movie cause its dance sequences are pretty awesome & quite creative.)

trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siEHekc-1oE
Edited by Supergirlx2, Jan 21 2013, 12:32 AM.

Will&Sonny

Kenny
Kenny
Melissa Reeves
I'm extremely picky about comedies, so I haven't seen it, but it's supposed to be hilarious. A quick Google search found this parental guidance review, but I'm not familiar with the website, so I can't really say much about its reputation or how conservative the reviewers are.

Here's the Wikipedia synopsis.

Since we're talking about Melissa Reeves, it's unfortunately worth noting that the film contains a gay character.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jan 21 2013, 12:24 AM
Kenny
Kenny
Melissa Reeves
I'm extremely picky about comedies, so I haven't seen it, but it's supposed to be hilarious. A quick Google search found this parental guidance review, but I'm not familiar with the website, so I can't really say much about its reputation or how conservative the reviewers are.

Here's the Wikipedia synopsis.

Since we're talking about Melissa Reeves, it's unfortunately worth noting that the film contains a gay character.

the gay character was adorable. he was a freshmen (the a cappella groups are at a college) & just wanted to be part of one of the all male a cappella groups. he didn't have a very big role.
i doubt Missy would call it "inappropriate" simply because there was a gay character.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply