Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets Week of January 14
Topic Started: Jan 14 2013, 08:21 AM (22,933 Views)
camera shy

six
Jan 21 2013, 10:38 AM
The only people who questioned the results of Johnny's DNA test are the fans. It's a soap, so anything can change, but it would be a rewrite, and I doubt it will happen, except perhaps, in the finale, when it doesn't matter anymore, because there's more story in the twins having different fathers, than in them having the same father.
None of the characters questioned the results? Not Kate? Not EJ? Not Sami and Lucas? Not Stefano? Didin't the results change at least once and no one questioned them?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 21 2013, 08:59 AM
lysie
Jan 20 2013, 09:26 PM
They did another DNA test later. That wasn't the end of it.
Wasn't there a scene where Marlena advised Sami to get another test done, but EJ overheard them? I think Johnny's paternity was left wild opened for it to be changed at the whim of the headwriter. The audience was lead to believe so many characters might have changed the results.
Yes, and then they did another test. It wouldn't be unbelievable at all for them to change it because there were several conflicting results and because the results were supposed to go straight to Marlena but Kate ended up with them. However, it's not some big secret they've been holding onto since 2007. And my whole point was that that one clip wasn't the end of the story and we've all just forgotten the truth. Paternity/maternity issues have become a joke on this show do I hope they just leave it as is.

camera shy

camera shy
Jan 21 2013, 10:47 AM
six
The only people who questioned the results of Johnny's DNA test are the fans. It's a soap, so anything can change, but it would be a rewrite, and I doubt it will happen, except perhaps, in the finale, when it doesn't matter anymore, because there's more story in the twins having different fathers, than in them having the same father.
None of the characters questioned the results? Not Kate? Not EJ? Not Sami and Lucas? Not Stefano? Didin't the results change at least once and no one questioned them?
What happened after Nick told Kate that both twins were Lucas'? What changed them to being one of EJ's? And how did it come about? Did someone question it?

six
Member Avatar

camera shy
six
The show explained that Nick's results might not be 100% accurate, because they didn't test the babies themselves. Marlena took steps to make sure the second results were accurate, so there was no reason to question the second test.

ETA: EJ overheard Marlena expressing concerns about Nick's results, not about the second results.
Edited by six, Jan 21 2013, 10:54 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 21 2013, 10:50 AM
camera shy
six
What happened after Nick told Kate that both twins were Lucas'? What changed them to being one of EJ's? And how did it come about? Did someone question it?
This is what you were talking about. When they were born, they were supposedly both Lucas's. EJ made that ridiculous comment about them looking like they had different fathers and he was sniffing around the hospital, so Marlena suggested Sami test then again and they did.

camera shy

six
Jan 21 2013, 10:52 AM
camera shy
six
The show explained that Nick's results might not be 100% accurate, because they didn't test the babies themselves. Marlena took steps to make sure the second results were accurate, so there was no reason to question the second test.

ETA: EJ overheard Marlena expressing concerns about Nick's results, not about the second results.
Accept the results were suppose to go to Marlena, but ended up with Kate? Who wanted EJ as the father to break up Lumi.

six
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 21 2013, 10:56 AM
six
camera shy
six

Accept the results were suppose to go to Marlena, but ended up with Kate? Who wanted EJ as the father to break up Lumi.
Except that Kate had changed her tune by then and was willing to accept Sami in order to keep Lucas in her life. She wanted the kids to be her grandchildren. She also told Lucas DNA didn't matter when it came to being a parent, and encouraged him to be the father figure anyway. She even tried to kill EJ to get him out of lumi's lives, so why lie about Johnny's paternity?

Not only that, but if Kate tampered with the results, why'd she only change one of them?
Edited by six, Jan 21 2013, 11:25 AM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Matt
Jan 20 2013, 09:41 PM
You know how the records department in that hospital is. What if Johnny is really Lucas's and Ally is really EJ's?
Lucas would still get little to no screen time.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
six
camera shy
six

I don't remember who the results were delivered to and really, that doesn't matter one bit. Of course, Johnny's paternity can be changed if a head writer decides to do it. So can Allie's. Neither would be difficult to do at all.

The point is that we have zero reason to believe that's going to happen now. BD has basically said he has no storyline coming up. There's no out-of-nowhere Lucas/Johnny or EJ/Allie scenes. There's no spoilers that point toward it. So yes, it could happen and fans can obviously come up with whatever speculations they feel like making. But there's no more reason to think they're writing a story about Johnny's paternity than to think that they're going to say that Patrick is really Ciara's dad.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

six
Jan 21 2013, 11:05 AM
camera shy
six
camera shy

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Except that Kate had changed her tune by then and was willing to accept Sami in order to keep Lucas in her life. She wanted the kids to be her grandchildren. She also told Lucas DNA didn't matter when it came to being a parent, and encouraged him to be the father figure anyway.

Not only that, but if Kate tampered with the results, why'd she only change one of them?
lucas will still part of the kid of kate change the result to ej but it cause Enough that ej can break lucas and sami apart using the kid

btw i do not think they going the change parentage of twins at least for now if they do i sure they will find away rafe is daddy or something happen to lucas while rafe adopt his chlidren

james0479
Member Avatar

I don't really understand why it matters who's kids are who's. They are all gonna sleep together anyway. The only paternity secret I'd care for is Sydole but I'll live either way. Lol

camera shy

tomsawyer
Jan 21 2013, 11:12 AM
camera shy
six
camera shy

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

I don't remember who the results were delivered to and really, that doesn't matter one bit. Of course, Johnny's paternity can be changed if a head writer decides to do it. So can Allie's. Neither would be difficult to do at all.

The point is that we have zero reason to believe that's going to happen now. BD has basically said he has no storyline coming up. There's no out-of-nowhere Lucas/Johnny or EJ/Allie scenes. There's no spoilers that point toward it. So yes, it could happen and fans can obviously come up with whatever speculations they feel like making. But there's no more reason to think they're writing a story about Johnny's paternity than to think that they're going to say that Patrick is really Ciara's dad.
In my original comment I said I saw nothing at this moment pointing towards Johnny's paternity to be changed.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

The twins paternity won't be changed until the very end of the show.....by then they'll make a decision and end the show with Sami being with one of the fathers of her kids.....the last story will be how both twins belong to one man and the truth was being kept from the other, etc....sort of like OLTL and how they ended that when the show was over.....they aren't going to go one way or another until NBC decides to cancel Days and the end of the show is written.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 21 2013, 12:05 AM
Kenny
Melissa Reeves
wow, pitch perfect is really inappropriate;(( but amazingly talented kids.
Has anyone seen this movie? What's so inappropriate about it?
I actually watched in on Christmas Eve while I was wrapping presents, and I'm a pretty conservative person, and I don't really remember anything that I found offensive in it. I was obviously distracted while it was on, but it just sort of reminded me of an extended episode of Glee.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 21 2013, 08:00 AM
Kate Mansi
Fancy meeting you here @blakeberris! I mean basically our whole cast is here! http://instagram.com/p/Urj23Pwlfs/

Greg Vaughan
@KateMansi @blakeberris @galengering @Ali_Sweeney not the whole cast was invited! But it seems the 'cool n the gang' is having a good time!
Greg sounds a little unhappy at being left out of that trip.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kenny
Melissa Reeves
So was your affair MR!

The level of hypocrisy this woman displays is ASTOUNDING!

She is just pure scum!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jan 21 2013, 01:24 PM.

camera shy

LuvingLumi
Jan 21 2013, 12:34 PM
The twins paternity won't be changed until the very end of the show.....by then they'll make a decision and end the show with Sami being with one of the fathers of her kids.....the last story will be how both twins belong to one man and the truth was being kept from the other, etc....sort of like OLTL and how they ended that when the show was over.....they aren't going to go one way or another until NBC decides to cancel Days and the end of the show is written.
I can see them changing Johnny's paternity to Lucas being his father if JS decides to leave and the the triangle turns to Lcas/Sami/Rafe. Sydney won't matter because Johnny is the golden child.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jan 21 2013, 01:22 PM
Kenny
Melissa Reeves
So was your affair MR!

The level of hypocrisy this woman displays is ASTOUNDING!

She is just pure scum!
Her hypocrisy is jaw dropping. Especially when you consider that the show that she collects her paycheck from features things that could be considered way more inappropriate than anything on Pitch Perfect. I guess it's also okay that the character that she plays has fornicated with several males on the show? I'm pretty sure that out of wedlock sex is considered "inappropriate" for Christians. I guess the rules don't apply to her but she can make a judgment call about everyone/everything else?

aimees76
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 21 2013, 10:27 AM
TreasureCove
Jan 20 2013, 07:55 PM
Nicole didn't throw herself down those stairs. She fell because Jennifer was jerking her arm back and forth like a spastic chicken instead of listening to what Nicole had to say. Jennifer either blocked or followed Nicole to yell at her enough times.

And it was confirmed on the air that Johnny was Lucas's. I don't know why Stefano kept it a secret:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrwiyApxD_E&t=7m45s

Lucas cared for both babies by himself after they were born because Stefano demanded that Sami stay by EJ's side after Will shot him

I don't give a shit what they do, I just want a story for Lucas, PERIOD!!! Right now I'm not getting one because someone at Days doesn't give a shit about the character. It's plain and simple....there is no denying it....and frankly the fans have asked, pleaded, tweeted, written, called, what else are we suppose to do? They don't give a shit about what the fans want. Ken Corday talks a good talk, but he doesn't give a crap either. The ONLY way they can give a crap is if the ratings are going south, right now they are holding steady but except for this past week, nothing really was happening with the stories.....I just hate it that a spoiler is out there that says that two single people catch each others eye and have an affair and I KNOW it's not Lucas.....and it pisses me the fuck off, you know why? Because NO ONE ELSE on that canvas currently deserves to be in that spoiler more than Lucas does....Rafe and Nicole have both been in continuous story, so have Ej and Sami.....and I just suspect that the couple that will have a fling as Rafe and Nicole and why? Well...you figured it out, it all comes back to causing conflict with Ej and Sami....it's not about anything else...it's about making the story go on with the other two dipshits. I can't even start to enjoy NIcole and Eric if Nicole sleeps with Rafe....it just pisses me the hell off....notice how all the spoilers now are saying that Sami ends up sleeping with one of her exes but is she really over the other one? That just means that if Racole do the deed and Sami finds out that she will be livid.....it's just sooo stupid.

Lucas is in the Jack category...popular character, played by popular actor who gets the shaft, never gets written for and the woman in the coupling always gets another love interest but he can't get another love interest to save his life...I call BULLSHIT!
I wish I could "love" this post a thousand times. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

bomber
Member Avatar

I can't tell who is MR and who is Jennifer.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply