Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets Week of January 14
Topic Started: Jan 14 2013, 08:21 AM (23,323 Views)
james0479
Member Avatar

Lisa Rinna's Billie was always my favorite, probably because I got to enjoy her creation of the character. Julie Pinson was my 2nd favorite. Anyway, Lisa was a breath of fresh air this go round and I hate seeing her go. She made me smile....intentional or not. I wish her the best and will miss Billie Reed.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rosered

@IamJamesScott
With @Ali_Sweeney at lunch. thank you for all the kind birthday wishes.
Edited by rosered, Jan 14 2013, 06:27 PM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

rosered
Jan 14 2013, 06:27 PM
@IamJamesScott
And heads are exploding all over Twitterville.

cord08

Ellie
Jan 14 2013, 05:58 PM
I'm sure you'll all be happy to know that Gabi is the character of the month.

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/character-of-the-month-gabi-hernandez/n31443/
Wait. Her name is pronounced Ca-MEE-la? I've been pronouncing it Ca-MI-la with an "i" sound in my head. Whoops!

tylerbo20

Bye bye billie its so sad that your faves are being kicked to the curb because the writers dont want to write for fan faves or good characters but Daniel/Jen/Maggie/Rafe/Sami/Gabi show....its just a matter of time before they bring back Melanie .... i just hope that the real stars of the show that were kicked dont come back when Ken and co come knocking next renewal time...this show sucks big time.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jan 14 2013, 03:25 PM
@Ali_Sweeney: @50shadesofsarah @chertex @snowangelsarah @veronincamcm97 thanks for the delicious fruit!! Posted Imagehttp://t.co/L94ec4OD

B-)
Those two look so adorbs. :wub:

michelle
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jan 14 2013, 06:32 PM
rosered
Jan 14 2013, 06:27 PM
@IamJamesScott
And heads are exploding all over Twitterville.
It's a GIANT conspiracy. ;)

nolagirl
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 14 2013, 04:30 PM
concerned
Jan 14 2013, 04:28 PM
AFaithL
Jan 14 2013, 04:11 PM
Since we don't have a spoiler thread yet for January 28th, I thought I would throw this in: According to tvsource, this week Kristen's feelings for Brady possibly start to turn genuine (Yes!) and Rafe feels "nothing" when he sees EJ and Sami together. Ouch.
Judging from his expressions Rafe feeling nothing is not that much of a spoiler more a permanent way of being.
I think it's a kick in the gut to Safe fans.

Seems every fanbase is being kicked in the gut except Ejami and Dannifer

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

nolagirl
Jan 15 2013, 12:29 PM
AFaithL
concerned
AFaithL
Jan 14 2013, 04:11 PM
Since we don't have a spoiler thread yet for January 28th, I thought I would throw this in: According to tvsource, this week Kristen's feelings for Brady possibly start to turn genuine (Yes!) and Rafe feels "nothing" when he sees EJ and Sami together. Ouch.
Judging from his expressions Rafe feeling nothing is not that much of a spoiler more a permanent way of being.

To be fair, EJ/Sami fans have been yanked around a bit. And I'm willing to bet that Dan/Jen only exists because it pisses so many people off. So, y'know, it ain't like they're trying to make anyone happy...

I may be really mean here, but I don't consider Gabi that much of a character. I have nothing against the actress but I don't feel like there's enough substance to Gabi to make her someone, let alone someone worth highlighting.

camera shy

Maybe EJ smells Rafe's cologne on Sami and that why he stops the sex?

nolagirl
Member Avatar

px780
Jan 15 2013, 12:40 PM
nolagirl
Jan 15 2013, 12:29 PM
AFaithL
concerned

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

To be fair, EJ/Sami fans have been yanked around a bit. And I'm willing to bet that Dan/Jen only exists because it pisses so many people off. So, y'know, it ain't like they're trying to make anyone happy...

I may be really mean here, but I don't consider Gabi that much of a character. I have nothing against the actress but I don't feel like there's enough substance to Gabi to make her someone, let alone someone worth highlighting.
Wasn't meant negatively just a statement of fact right now. And I did forget Gabi fans (if any :shrug: ) are getting a whole lot of her.

Ejami is on full blown and so is Dannifer, everything at this point revolves around these two couples and other character are being destroyed over and over again. All other characters/couples are backburnered for this.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 15 2013, 12:44 PM
:D Funny - I think that they are just trying to keep fanbases clinging on could be wrong but I don't see Sami hitting any sheets anytime soon. They are determined to turn her into the heroine so they can't have her jumping beds, she'll just be the undecided woman in love with two totally different men.

GatesRhiannon
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Jan 15 2013, 12:51 PM
camera shy
:D Funny - I think that they are just trying to keep fanbases clinging on could be wrong but I don't see Sami hitting any sheets anytime soon. They are determined to turn her into the heroine so they can't have her jumping beds, she'll just be the undecided woman in love with two totally different men.
Because nothing screams heroine quite like wishy-washy **** tease.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

KJAlfonso: Good Morning ; )) at the gym,4 miles in ,reading scripts ; )))
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/291247409550475264

nolagirl
Member Avatar

GatesRhiannon
Jan 15 2013, 01:07 PM
nolagirl
camera shy
Exactly - just goes to show how clueless Tomlin and Company are when it comes to this storyline. Sami does not look good she's a fickle slut, EJ looks like a doofus with no balls, and Rafe well he looks like a guy who can't stand by his convictions and walk the hell away from a person he's knows is no good. His own words ad-lib where to stake out a small place for yourself and let Sami have the rest. Sorry but nothing about any of this screams love story it's about the win, each character in some way wants to win. Sami wins by be center stage finally in her life, EJ wants to win her over Rafe, and Rafe wants to win her over EJ. Exactly where is the love story???? :shrug: Unless it's in Sami's mirror

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Ellie
Jan 14 2013, 05:58 PM
I'm sure you'll all be happy to know that Gabi is the character of the month.

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/character-of-the-month-gabi-hernandez/n31443/
Ugh, such my dick NBC!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Supergirlx2
Jan 15 2013, 01:22 PM
So more scripts with Hope standing around, doing nothing, commenting on everyone elses business?

Ok great- more of the same.

Hope = #WrittenIntoACornerWithoutBo

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Alison Sweeney ‏@Ali_Sweeney
@Forever_SAFE I thought u might pass along a 'thank you' 2 all the Safettes 4 the M&Ms! A super sweet surprise. XO

Posted Image
https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/291263624817807360

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Mitchapalooza
Jan 15 2013, 03:22 PM
Supergirlx2
Jan 15 2013, 01:22 PM
So more scripts with Hope standing around, doing nothing, commenting on everyone elses business?

Ok great- more of the same.

Hope = #WrittenIntoACornerWithoutBo

she's shot quite a few episodes as of late, and her The Shopping Channel comments about Days hint towards her actually having a real story. I wouldn't be surprised if Hope had been put into story limbo for the last few months because TPTB hoped that Peter would change his mind and return, but since that doesn't seem to be happening any time soon, they realized they couldn't keep Hope in limbo indefinitely, or they'd risk losing Kristian, and money for not maintaining her guarantee.

annie21

GatesRhiannon
Jan 15 2013, 01:07 PM
nolagirl
camera shy
And because that worked so well for Jennifer during last year's triangle when she was "torn."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply