Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets Week of January 14
Topic Started: Jan 14 2013, 08:21 AM (23,351 Views)
Poker Face
Member Avatar
"I like to be on top, Darling." - John Ross/Pamela

i know me too. i miss their J&M's tweets. they r probably busy at work.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

Poker Face
Jan 17 2013, 07:34 PM
i know me too. i miss their J&M's tweets. they r probably busy at work.
Which is amazing news! :D

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

KJAlfonso: Hi everyone had a Great at days today ;))) hope u all had a beautiful day ; ))
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/292087754219732992

maverick
Member Avatar

There is a post on the Days Facebook page that Hope is going to get killed off this summer. I don't know how to link to the specific post, but direct quotes from KC and all. A big whodunit. Anyone know anything?

blueskies
Member Avatar

maverick
Jan 17 2013, 11:35 PM
There is a post on the Days Facebook page that Hope is going to get killed off this summer. I don't know how to link to the specific post, but direct quotes from KC and all. A big whodunit. Anyone know anything?
i'll believe it when i see it. Besides, who would want to kill Hope? She's isn't exactly Stefano (or heck, even Kristen).

bomber
Member Avatar

maverick
Wish it was Jen.

I wouldn't worry. Facebook posts aren't known for their accuracy. ;)

maverick
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 17 2013, 11:37 PM
maverick
i'll believe it when i see it. Besides, who would want to kill Hope? She's isn't exactly Stefano (or heck, even Kristen).

The person who posted it, there name is attached and I don't want to screen cap it because of that.

Here is the post itself:

" KRISTIAN ALFONSO LEAVING DAYS IN A MAJOR WAY: "Well let's put it this way, you can't have Hope without Bo ," Ken Corday says of Alfonso's (Hope's) exit. Corday said that Alfonso actually approached him with the idea of killing off Hope in a huge whodunit that will sprout stories well into summer. "It's a brilliant drowning murder mystery...We're calling it Hope Floats," chuckled Corday. "

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

maverick
for anyone looking, the post is in the comments for the "Full episode" post for yesterday's episode (i.e., the Hope/Marlena pic post).
It says that Kristian's leaving & that you can't have Hope without Bo & that Ken says that Kristian approached him with this idea about having Hope killed off & making it a "whodunit" & apparently Ken laughs at calling it "Hope floats".
It sounds like a bunch of BS from someone who's clearly not a Hope fan. I highly doubt there's even a tiny shred of truth to it. I'm surprised no one's commented asking for a link to these supposed comments from Ken.

maverick
Member Avatar

bomber
Jan 17 2013, 11:38 PM
maverick
Wish it was Jen.

I wouldn't worry. Facebook posts aren't known for their accuracy. ;)
I don't hang out on FB.. (lol) but I am seeing these mentions on twitter now.

maverick
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jan 17 2013, 11:42 PM
maverick
for anyone looking, the post is in the comments for the "Full episode" post for yesterday's episode (i.e., the Hope/Marlena pic post).
It says that Kristian's leaving & that you can't have Hope without Bo & that Ken says that Kristian approached him with this idea about having Hope killed off & making it a "whodunit" & apparently Ken laughs at calling it "Hope floats".
It sounds like a bunch of BS from someone who's clearly not a Hope fan. I highly doubt there's even a tiny shred of truth to it. I'm surprised no one's commented asking for a link to these supposed comments from Ken.
I hope it's not true, but to use actual quotes from KC. I really don't know the whole drama/ guidelines of the facebook page, bu that takes some balls. Can't they ban you from the page for stuff like that?

lysie
Member Avatar

I doubt they're "actual quotes."

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Ken Corday says some outlandish stuff but I don't see him saying anything like that about a Hope related murder mystery. People can post whatever they want on FB and Twitter so consider the source when it comes to things people post on those platforms.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Besides, if Hope really WERE killed off, Bo would HAVE to be involved in that! To just say that he decided to "stay with Shawn" or wherever the heck he is would make ZERO sense given the characters histories. If anything, Hope dying would be what brings him back to Salem.

concerned
Member Avatar

First 3 and a half minutes of this one for Ari Zucker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kru0K9GrC2k

Jason47
Member Avatar

maverick
Jan 17 2013, 11:40 PM
Here is the post itself:

" KRISTIAN ALFONSO LEAVING DAYS IN A MAJOR WAY: "Well let's put it this way, you can't have Hope without Bo ," Ken Corday says of Alfonso's (Hope's) exit. Corday said that Alfonso actually approached him with the idea of killing off Hope in a huge whodunit that will sprout stories well into summer. "It's a brilliant drowning murder mystery...We're calling it Hope Floats," chuckled Corday. "
That's quite strange, since Kristian and Peter were both negotiating their contracts around the same time last year, and she knew there was a good chance Peter was going to leave.

Methinks not! :)

And to think I waited months to release the full info on the Christmas & wedding episodes. And now "Ken" is giving away major storyline info for the summer!!

MAY 14 ISSUE OF SOD (on sale MAY 7):

As first reported exclusively by Digest in the 5/14 issue, DAYS superstar Peter Reckell (Bo) has been telling castmates that he is leaving Salem.

MAY 9, KRISTIAN SIGNS WITH DAYS:

Kristian Alfonso is staying put in Salem.

The actress has inked a new deal to remain with NBC's Days of Our Lives, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively, putting to rest speculation that the fan favorite would depart the series.
From Corday Productions and Sony Pictures Television, Alfonso has portrayed Hope Williams (later Hope Williams Brady) since 1984, playing a wife, mother and detective and has picked up Daytime Emmy nominations for her role.

I love my Days family, I love my job and I love our fans, Alfonso said.
Edited by Jason47, Jan 18 2013, 02:27 AM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

maverick
Jan 17 2013, 11:40 PM

Well thanks for the laugh whoever created this false announcement! :D

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Please, Bo & Hope are Corday's pets. He let Peter leave for monetary reasons, but he'd never let KA go.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Kristian Alfonso ‏@KJAlfonso
Good Morning ! ; ) Happy Friday ,off to Salem .Have a beautiful day ! ; ))))

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

MollyMay410: @KJAlfonso Just saw something saying Hope was being killed off on Days....please say it isn't so!!!
KJAlfonso: @MollyMay410 lol it isn't so ; ))
https://twitter.com/KJAlfonso/status/292294555640938498

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

lol Corday is an idiot, but those quotes are just goofy as hell. You don't make jokes about killing off a major character that is as beloved as Hope. I feel bad for anyone who would fall for that. If they were going to go that route anyway, I think they should have had Bo and Hope blow up on their boat like Robert and Anna on GH years ago. Presumed dead until the actors and writers get their shit together or the show goes off the air.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply