Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets Week of January 14
Topic Started: Jan 14 2013, 08:21 AM (22,920 Views)
Marlene

Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 19 2013, 06:24 AM
Drake Hogestyn @DrakeHogestyn
3 am. John's left Salem & I'm off to the East Coast to explore an opportunity

This is so ominous. Has Drake been fired? Are they sending John to the mailbox or Switzerland? Ugh, why is this so cryptic?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

peaches179

Andreas_BopeFan

I hope it's some acting lessons.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I can't figure out if that's about John currently airing or what John is taping now. Hopefully what's airing now. Eileen Davidson has been posting pics of her taping with him on multiple days this past week and he was definitely working yesterday so I don't get it.
Edited by DiMeraFan67, Jan 19 2013, 10:44 AM.

elci525
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Jan 18 2013, 11:43 PM
So sad that Justin is actually working in Salem with EJ and the first thought is to make Johnny not his or some dead baby his. I want EJ and Nicole's baby alive eventually, but the show hasn't seem headed in that direction. I'm just excited for Justin! As far as Johnny being Lucas' I don't see the point. Do they even interact?
LOL, well obviously there is no point and there is no chance in hell it will happen. It's just fandom wishful thinking/you-must-be-dreaming dreaming, that's all. I know when it was revealed Nick was coming back, a part of me hoped that mmaaaaayyybbbeeee there might be something about him and the not faked paternity tests from 2007 coming out. Is it silly and pointless and potentially unhealthy to wish or think of such things? Sure, I guess. But when this show gives me so little to be happy about, why not wishfully think? No biggie.

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm really happy to see Ali Sweeney hanging out with some of the cast.

camera shy

lysie
Jan 19 2013, 10:49 AM
I'm really happy to see Ali Sweeney hanging out with some of the cast.
I believe her and Galen are good friends off camera and their families spend time together.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I think Hogestyn is referring to the PRESENT time. John just left Salem and he tweeted that.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 19 2013, 12:47 AM
DiMeraFan67
Jan 18 2013, 11:43 PM
As far as Johnny being Lucas' I don't see the point. Do they even interact?
I don't see the point in that either and I doubt it will ever happen.
i think the point because it johny always seem use to put ej and sami and also the show refuse to mention how he was conceived if johny stay ej chlid they have yo mention it

and lucas barely allow to interact with allie so offcourse he will not interact with johny at all unlike rafe
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

DiMeraFan67
Jan 19 2013, 10:44 AM
I can't figure out if that's about John currently airing or what John is taping now. Hopefully what's airing now. Eileen Davidson has been posting pics of her taping with him on multiple days this past week and he was definitely working yesterday so I don't get it.
Yeah, and I wish she had cut Drake OUT of the picture. There has been no Brady/Krsiten photo shoots lately, so I was wanting to just enjoy the prettiness of Eric/Eileen together.

No offense to Drake, but I am way more excited to see Eric/Eileen together than Drake with them.

More photoshoots of Eric/Eileen, please!

Carly
Member Avatar

Marlene
Jan 19 2013, 08:30 AM
Andreas_BopeFan

This is so ominous. Has Drake been fired? Are they sending John to the mailbox or Switzerland? Ugh, why is this so cryptic?
Drake used two different pronouns in his tweet -- first "John" and then "I" -- so I feel like the "John left Salem" stuff is separate from the "I'm off to the East Coast" stuff.

Prospect Park is going to film OLTL and AMC on the East Coast. I know the Prospect Park stuff is still in its very early stages, but maybe Drake is in talks to join AMC or OLTL. Granted, I assume that Drake is still on contract with DAYS (and I'd prefer that he stays on DAYS and gets an actual storyline), but Drake's mention of exploring an opportunity on the East Coast immediately made me think of Prospect Park.

Granted, Drake could be exploring an opportunity that has nothing to do with acting. There are a lot of publishing companies on the East Coast. Maybe Drake is going to write a book about his life and career?

michr544125

dc cubs
Jan 18 2013, 08:02 PM
https://twitter.com/wallykurth/status/292436379969933312

@wallykurth
Quote:

Spent the last couple days in Salem. EJ needed some help with a legal issue. Stayed tuned...
Maybe the legal issues is Justin helping EJ with a custody battle for Wilson vs. Nabi or prepping for one after the baby is born. I think it's more likely connected to that story since Freddie said he's been taping stuff with James Scott.
Edited by michr544125, Jan 19 2013, 04:03 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 19 2013, 03:43 PM
DiMeraFan67
Jan 19 2013, 10:44 AM
Yeah, and I wish she had cut Drake OUT of the picture. There has been no Brady/Krsiten photo shoots lately, so I was wanting to just enjoy the prettiness of Eric/Eileen together.

No offense to Drake, but I am way more excited to see Eric/Eileen together than Drake with them.

More photoshoots of Eric/Eileen, please!
They don't do photo shoots very often. I'm not sure what that has to do with anything.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 19 2013, 01:48 PM
I think Hogestyn is referring to the PRESENT time. John just left Salem and he tweeted that.
That is what I think too. I doubt DH is leaving DAYS!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

Ali_Sweeney: Fun hanging out with @BlakeBerris & @KateMansi on the mountain. XXOO http://instagr.am/p/Ur9hIlLZ2U/
https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/292803699988905985

Ali_Sweeney: Super fun day RT @KateMansi: Boarded with this cute lil snow bunny today! @ali_sweeney xxoo http://instagr.am/p/UrhG-8QlcO/
https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/292804492422950913
Edited by Supergirlx2, Jan 19 2013, 08:24 PM.

AFaithL

Supergirlx2
Jan 19 2013, 08:23 PM
Ali_Sweeney: Fun hanging out with @BlakeBerris & @KateMansi on the mountain. XXOO http://instagr.am/p/Ur9hIlLZ2U/
https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/292803699988905985

Ali_Sweeney: Super fun day RT @KateMansi: Boarded with this cute lil snow bunny today! @ali_sweeney xxoo http://instagr.am/p/UrhG-8QlcO/
https://twitter.com/Ali_Sweeney/status/292804492422950913
I love Kate Mansi. She's a sweetie.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Supergirlx2
Jan 17 2013, 11:42 PM
maverick
Jan 17 2013, 11:35 PM
There is a post on the Days Facebook page that Hope is going to get killed off this summer. I don't know how to link to the specific post, but direct quotes from KC and all. A big whodunit. Anyone know anything?
for anyone looking, the post is in the comments for the "Full episode" post for yesterday's episode (i.e., the Hope/Marlena pic post).
It says that Kristian's leaving & that you can't have Hope without Bo & that Ken says that Kristian approached him with this idea about having Hope killed off & making it a "whodunit" & apparently Ken laughs at calling it "Hope floats".
It sounds like a bunch of BS from someone who's clearly not a Hope fan. I highly doubt there's even a tiny shred of truth to it. I'm surprised no one's commented asking for a link to these supposed comments from Ken.
I am not happy... Hope is an favorite of mine in the old days.. and I guess still is (despite her not getting any stories).

I can under why they are doing this.. but sighs don't want to.

... I guess the actress can always come back as Princess Gina (as EJs real bio mom perhaps).

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Supergirlx2
Jan 17 2013, 11:42 PM
maverick
Jan 17 2013, 11:35 PM
There is a post on the Days Facebook page that Hope is going to get killed off this summer. I don't know how to link to the specific post, but direct quotes from KC and all. A big whodunit. Anyone know anything?
for anyone looking, the post is in the comments for the "Full episode" post for yesterday's episode (i.e., the Hope/Marlena pic post).
It says that Kristian's leaving & that you can't have Hope without Bo & that Ken says that Kristian approached him with this idea about having Hope killed off & making it a "whodunit" & apparently Ken laughs at calling it "Hope floats".
It sounds like a bunch of BS from someone who's clearly not a Hope fan. I highly doubt there's even a tiny shred of truth to it. I'm surprised no one's commented asking for a link to these supposed comments from Ken.
Oh yeah, why can't they do who killed Rafe story or who killed Daniel.

Much more interesting.

For Rafe EJ would be the first prime suspect.. they all know how much they hate each other.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

They ARE NOT killing off Hope. That person was just trying to get a rise out of people.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Casey Deidrick ‏@CaseyDeidrick

Romance growing, like a flower in the summer

Where the hell are we @ChandlerMassey ?? http://lockerz.com/s/278138809

Posted Image
Edited by nickyj12345, Jan 20 2013, 03:19 AM.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

@ChandlerMassey and @scottsilver7 wanna know where the ladies at? #teoing http://lockerz.com/s/278139530

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply