Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Jessica Heap (Eden) Out!
Topic Started: Jan 14 2013, 09:37 AM (1,106 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Jessica Heap ‏@jessicaheap
thats a wrap for me on #YR! ...its certainly been an unforgettable ride... now looking forward to what lies ahead!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

oh Eden! lol
I couldn't figure out who she was in your other post, she was so boring I never bothered to find out her real name.
No great loss there.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Yeah, she tweeted it on the 11th and nobody really noticed it until today. Hopefully she has other stuff booked that will actually use utilize her talents. I never thought she was bad from what I saw, she just had crappy material.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 14 2013, 11:02 AM
Yeah, she tweeted it on the 11th and nobody really noticed it until today. Hopefully she has other stuff booked that will actually use utilize her talents. I never thought she was bad from what I saw, she just had crappy material.
she was better than the other Eden's, that's for sure, but they sure dropped the ball with the hypnosis routine, they should have gone ahead with it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

They basically dropped Eden's story. She had an eating disorder and she met Abby in that rehab center right? I never really watched this Eden and the writing for her was pretty bad.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

BYE!

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

I just can't place her guess she didn't make much of an impact on me. I remember the old Eden! OH well best wishes to her in the future!

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

It was posted on here a month ago about her exit, but yeah she was a useless character.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Shick
Jan 14 2013, 04:07 PM
It was posted on here a month ago about her exit, but yeah she was a useless character.
If it was over a month ago that's probably why I didn't remember before posting. Well that and the fact she hasn't been on in weeks.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply