Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, January 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 14 2013, 09:55 AM (16,314 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JoeBucs32

We want more Doug and Julie!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
Brady & his Fancy Face

Love that picture of them on the cover of TIME!!

Can't wait to watch this episode- just from the spoilers, it sounds like it should've been the 12,000th :D

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Man...soaps on the cover of Time magazine. Those were the days eh.

Bright Eyes
Member Avatar

Happy 39th Birthday Hope!

cord08

Pres. Obama is holding his press conference earlier today, so barring another emergency, Days shouldn't be interrupted today.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Chad: "Your sister is a lying slut!"
Rafe: "You son of a bitch!"

*attacks Chad*

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

I'm actually looking forward to today's scenes....I have always loved a good soapy reveal and this one should hit all the points nicely....

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Hope dragged Chad out of the church within the first 10 minutes of the episode. Rafe and Hope confront Chad, but I was hoping he would get to raise more hell in front of everyone.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 14 2013, 12:13 PM
I'm actually looking forward to today's scenes....I have always loved a good soapy reveal and this one should hit all the points nicely....
I agree. I've almost been rubbing my hands with glee. DAYS brings it with wedding disasters.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Abby is mad at Chad because she feels he used her to get revenge on Gabi. She's also angry because he humiliated Will. Chad doesn't get it, says he was just the best man. Abby reveals to him that Will's the baby daddy.

Will&Sonny

I'm simultaneously looking forward to and dreading this episode. I just know that Chandler Massey's performance is going to kill me. He does angst better than anyone else on this show, as far as I'm concerned.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Wish the writers liked Doug and Julie more :( Get rid of Maggie and Roman (and Daniel), keep Doug and Julie. They bring an AMAZING amount of energy to every scene. Especially SSH.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jan 14 2013, 12:35 PM
I'm simultaneously looking forward to and dreading this episode. I just know that Chandler Massey's performance is going to kill me. He does angst better than anyone else on this show, as far as I'm concerned.
I don't agree better than everyone, but I do agree he's one of the best at angst. And def the best among the under 25.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Bright Eyes
Jan 14 2013, 11:51 AM
Happy 39th Birthday Hope!
Also :birthday: James Scott(E.J.) who turned 34 today.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Knock his ass out, Rafe! Gabi is a lot of things but she is not a slut. She's only been with Will and Nick, right? And she's cared deeply about both of those men.

I'm not sure if I would have preferred Chad premeditating the destruction of the wedding, or being prompted to do so by moral outrage at all the talk of honesty and truth. It makes it easier for him to make amends later on if it was the latter, but if it was the former then we know he's ready to act like a true DiMera.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Wow! Hope just called Rafe out on his law breaking. Go Hope!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Enough standing around with a furrowed brow, Will. SAY SOMETHING!

cord08

Honeybees
Jan 14 2013, 01:11 PM
Wow! Hope just called Rafe out on his law breaking. Go Hope!
Yeah, Hope's kind of being a badass today, and I like it.

Will&Sonny

I still think that Gabi's wedding dress is ugly, but I'm a guy, so I'm certainly not an expert on the subject.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply