Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, January 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 14 2013, 09:55 AM (16,420 Views)
AFaithL

Kate Mansi looks so much better with brown hair. Wish she would go back to her natural color. The blond is HIDEOUS.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Great episode. Casey isn't much of an actor, but any character that attempts to ruin the happiness of Gabi and Nick is A-OK in my book. I think Chad was on the receiving end of some unfair treatment from Hope, though. Rafe is the police officer who went after a kid in a church, but Chad gets a citation for disturbing the peace? This 'blame everything on the DiMeras' bit is getting old. That being said they'll have it coming once Kristen schemes start getting crazier and crazier. I had a strange reaction to Hope today, some of her actions had me cheering (I admit, the ones relating to telling Rafe to shut up), and other times she was infuriating.

I quite enjoyed the Will and Lucas scenes. I think Lucas was telling Will some home truths about where his priorities should lie. Poor Will. He got himself into this mess and I haven't agreed with his willingness to step away from his child's life, but I still feel bad for the kid. Considering most of the parenting that the audience saw him receive was from feuding Lucas and Sami it's no wonder the kid has his messed up moments. I like that Sonny finally had a bit of a spark in him. I would love it if he started to get a chip on his shoulder and would let his inner-Kiriakis loose every now and then. Kate and Billie were cracking me up, as were Doug and Julie.

Victor noting how hypocritical Sami was being had me wanting to high-five my screen. It's so damn true and yet the girl can't help herself. My lady boner for bitch-face Sami has returned with a vengeance. When she walked into that room and told Gabi she should've seen her coming I had actual chills. THAT is the Sami that makes me want to tune in every day. So much more interesting and alive than the Sami who can't decide which penis she wants to spend the next 6 months with. I don't buy the 'woe is me' Gabi BS, and I can't wait for her cliff hanger crimes to emerge. Bitch had a hand in killing Jack Deveraux, she can burn in hell for all I care.

Overall, very pleased with this episode. Quite shocking to see something like this during a non-sweeps month. I hope this bodes well for February.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 15 2013, 12:52 AM
Kate Mansi looks so much better with brown hair. Wish she would go back to her natural color. The blond is HIDEOUS.
I agree. I think that when she came on the show people would complain about Jack and Jen's daughter being blonde, so maybe that's why she changed it. Now that she's established she should go back!

lumifan4life

LuvingLumi
Jan 14 2013, 11:15 PM
I loved the fact that Lucas pointed out that he wasn't much older than Will is now when he knocked up Sami. Never did Lucas NOT want to be part of his child's life....it was the contrary...he fought tooth and nail to be part of his life while being denied the opportunity to do so.
I agree, I LOVED that part of the Lucas/Will convo today too. Ever since this Wabi baby mess started I couldn't help but think back to when Lucas found out Will was his son, man the second he found out wild horses couldn't keep him away from Will. No matter what Sami tried to do to deny Lucas rights to his son, Lucas did everything in the book to make sure he was a part of Will's life. There wasn't a moment where Lucas was ok with another man raising his child, not one single moment. And I'm so glad that Lucas was allowed to express that and bring up the past like he did in encouraging Will to step up and claim his own child. Lucas's disbelief at how Will would just be ok with watching Nick raise his kid was so real and it really brought back all those memories of Lucas's own experience with almost the same situation only he was dying to be a dad to his son, unlike Will now. I get that Will has a different perspective and doesn't feel that connection to his child yet maybe in part due to his own tumultous upbringing. But I really hope eventually he becomes as devoted to his kid the same way Lucas was to him. I can't remember a time when I loved a scene on Days so much but today really blew me away. BD was flawless as always and of course I heart Lucas like crazy. :wub:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

lumifan4life
Jan 15 2013, 01:54 AM
LuvingLumi
Jan 14 2013, 11:15 PM
I loved the fact that Lucas pointed out that he wasn't much older than Will is now when he knocked up Sami. Never did Lucas NOT want to be part of his child's life....it was the contrary...he fought tooth and nail to be part of his life while being denied the opportunity to do so.
I agree, I LOVED that part of the Lucas/Will convo today too. Ever since this Wabi baby mess started I couldn't help but think back to when Lucas found out Will was his son, man the second he found out wild horses couldn't keep him away from Will. No matter what Sami tried to do to deny Lucas rights to his son, Lucas did everything in the book to make sure he was a part of Will's life. There wasn't a moment where Lucas was ok with another man raising his child, not one single moment. And I'm so glad that Lucas was allowed to express that and bring up the past like he did in encouraging Will to step up and claim his own child. Lucas's disbelief at how Will would just be ok with watching Nick raise his kid was so real and it really brought back all those memories of Lucas's own experience with almost the same situation only he was dying to be a dad to his son, unlike Will now. I get that Will has a different perspective and doesn't feel that connection to his child yet maybe in part due to his own tumultous upbringing. But I really hope eventually he becomes as devoted to his kid the same way Lucas was to him. I can't remember a time when I loved a scene on Days so much but today really blew me away. BD was flawless as always and of course I heart Lucas like crazy. :wub:
I'm really looking forward to more Lumi scenes as a result of all this! Its so weird that Lumi have a grandkid!!! :popcorn:

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

esp13
Jan 14 2013, 09:44 PM
I thought today was pretty good overall. I really hated Sami's rant at Gabi. Not because she was being a hypocrite, but because I thought it was simply cruel. I could understand Sami being upset, but this is a girl she claimed to care about. The way she attacked her was not entertaining to me. It was just unbelievably mean. I sincerely hope that somebody shoves her accusations right up her ass. If this is "classic Sami" then I think I dislike her even more than the current version and I would not have thought that was possible. And I can't stand Gabi.
This is how it played to me, too. It was brutal, vicious and over-the-top. It was also replete with Sami's usual rank hypocrisy, but the brutality of it struck me more than the hypocrisy. I thought Rafe should have had a far more vigorous response to her when he leaped to Gabi's defense (verbal, not physical of course).

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Jan 15 2013, 01:32 AM
AFaithL
I agree. I think that when she came on the show people would complain about Jack and Jen's daughter being blonde, so maybe that's why she changed it. Now that she's established she should go back!
Endorsing this too. Kate is a very attractive girl but she is someone whose appearance is drastically different with seemingly simple things like hairstyle/color changes. With brown hair she'd go from cute and pretty to drop-dead gorgeous. Besides, if the blond is intended to somehow evoke Jennifer as her mother, it's not working.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Ya, my mom walked into the room, took one look at her and said "she's not a real blonde is she? she should go back to her natural color."

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I LOVED today's episode! First time in a long time I did not FF. Can't wait for Tuesday's.

Kate and Billie were hilarious, especially when Kate cut Billie off when she was about to say Kate's going to be a great grandmother. :D

I'm glad this blew up in Chad's face. His reaction to Will being the father was priceless like I knew it would be, and I'm glad Abby gave it to him and defended Will. Sonny giving it to Chad was a nice surprise too.

Will disappointed me today. I have no problem with him telling the truth, I'm a Nabi fan but I always wanted Will to claim his rights. My problem is how he did it and why he did it. First, Will reveals the truth and leaves Gabi to deal with the fallout (in particular hypocrite-Sami), to explain things to Sonny. He wants the truth out? Well time to take some responsibility. And the way he told the truth was very opportunistic. If Chad hadn't opened his mouth, he wouldn't have said anything and Nabi would've gotten married without a hitch. Either he wants his child or he doesn't. And I'm not convinced he does right now. Even when he questioned if he and Nabi were doing the right thing, his only concerns were how the families would react. Nothing about him wanting his child and was willing to take the responsibility of being in its life.

I felt so bad for Gabi today. Sami needs to have a seat. Her laying into Gabi was unnecessary and cruel. Not just because Sami's the hypocrite we all know her to be, but she thinks she knows the whole story when she has not a clue. The way she interjected herself into this storyline got on my nerves. She does not know when to BACK OFF. Imma need Rafe to give it to her tomorrow because he was lacking today. I love how both Nick and Rafe are so protective of Gabi though. Speaking of Rafe, he needs to be reminded how he accepted Sami and Nicole's children by EJ as his and was willing to let the entire town believe they were his so he needs to put a sock in his questioning of how Nick could accept Gabi's baby since it's not his.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Matt
Jan 14 2013, 09:09 PM
six
Jan 14 2013, 09:02 PM
Matt
Jan 14 2013, 08:58 PM
Isn't Abby's middle name Johanna after someone else besides Jo Johnson? I forget.
Not to be all stalkerish, but since you're here, I need you to tell me whether you were talking about Adrienne when you mentioned manipulative offspring, solely, because I'd like to know if Adrienne was manipulative when she was young. :D
Well, I was specifically mentioning Anjelica because Alex was the topic of conversation, but I do remember a slighty shady period with Adrienne around the time she and Justin were together. She was 1st the put upon victim, but I *think* she was cheating on Justin with Emilio at one point (which is what I think caused Justin to try to kill Emilio by rigging a building to collapse on him). I swear that at one point Adrienne tried to off Justin (or Emilio?) by rigging the brakes on a car, but I might just be fanwanking that.
Actually it was Emilio that rigged Justin's breaks. Justin got in the car and Jennifer asked for a ride and she got in the car. Emilio, in true soap fashion :D , was watching Justin, freaked when Jennifer got in the car and jumped in front of it to stop them. Everyone thought that Justin had purposely tried to kill Emilio but it was later found out that Emilio had tampered with the breaks.

Adrienne had the affair with Emilio during the writer's strike of 1988. Man, that time sucked! LOL :lol:
Edited by talbab1994, Jan 15 2013, 06:06 AM.

Will&Sonny

While I don't agree with some of the earlier comments about Galen Gering's acting in this episode, I will say this much -- Rafe's "lies, lies, lies!" line was ridiculous. However, since we don't know if that was ad-libbed or not, my only choice is to blame the writers, not the actor.

Will&Sonny

SoapGal1
Jan 14 2013, 07:41 PM
Meanwhile, totally forgot about the stunt coordinator.

It had to be for when Rafe put his finger in Chads chest.

:shrug:
In all seriousness, it was probably for the part where Rafe tackled Chad to the ground.

Will&Sonny

guessgirl
Jan 14 2013, 11:23 PM
Why is Chad the "bad guy/villain?" Simply because this is none of his business. This between Nabi/Will. If they wanted to keep this a secret it's their choice. Chad didn't tell the truth (he doesn't even know the whole truth when he blab) because it was the right thing. It was only done out of revenge/spite. Fine if you don't like Gabi and thinks she should be outed that's your prerogative to enjoy her being hurt/humiliated etc. Chad shouldn't stuck his nose in where it doesn't belong so whatever happens to him he has no one to blame but himself.
Frankly, if we're talking about people who stick their noses in where they don't belong and interfere with situations that they have no business interfering with, Nick doesn't have a leg to stand on, considering that he has been doing exactly that from the moment that he found out that Gabi was pregnant with Will's child.

Will&Sonny

BeeBee
Jan 14 2013, 11:54 PM
thombo65
Jan 14 2013, 03:57 PM
I am so sick of Gabi and Nick being so self righteous, both of them have tried to push Will out of the picture since the very beginning. They basically gave him no choice but to agree to what they wanted. Then Gabi letting Rafe assume that Will wanted the abortion when it was her wanting it and making Will go along. He is the one that was trying to bust down the door to stop her. I will be so glad when the real story comes out and everyone sees Nick and Gabi for who they really are. Ugh!
It was Gabi's choice because it is Gabi's body.Will initially did not fight the choice she made,he helped her get money and went with her to the clinic.He changed his mind but I don't believe Gabi knew Will tried to stop her.I think as far as she knew ,she chose to have the baby when Will was willing to allow the abortion.Once she made the decision I could see why she would not want to cause Will to lose the person he loved and would go out of her way to burden Will as little as possible with caring for a baby she believes he was willing to have aborted.Gabi did likely saw Nick as a welcome lifeline after he helped her with the Melanie/ Andrew/Chad situation and told her he loved her.Since Nick was willing to raise the baby as his own,she would have help with raising the baby without having to interfere with Will's choices in his life.I don't blame Gabi for viewing Nick through rose colored glasses.Most people try to see the best in those they love and make excuses for their bad behavior.The day of the wedding Gabi tried to allow Will to have a part of the baby's life by asking him to be the godfather.Since she was marrying Nick and raising the baby with him,I can see why she would agree they would make choices together concerning the baby.No one stopped Will from claiming the baby,he like his mother,wanted to have his cake and eat it too.
Actually, Gabi does know that Will wanted to stop the abortion. Will told Gabi that at the clinic, after she had revealed that she had changed her mind about having the procedure. Sami even told Will that it wasn't his decision to make (not that Will didn't already know that).

Skip to the 4:40 mark in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieyUMwW602I

thombo65

Will&Sonny
Jan 15 2013, 06:57 AM
BeeBee
Jan 14 2013, 11:54 PM
thombo65
Jan 14 2013, 03:57 PM
I am so sick of Gabi and Nick being so self righteous, both of them have tried to push Will out of the picture since the very beginning. They basically gave him no choice but to agree to what they wanted. Then Gabi letting Rafe assume that Will wanted the abortion when it was her wanting it and making Will go along. He is the one that was trying to bust down the door to stop her. I will be so glad when the real story comes out and everyone sees Nick and Gabi for who they really are. Ugh!
It was Gabi's choice because it is Gabi's body.Will initially did not fight the choice she made,he helped her get money and went with her to the clinic.He changed his mind but I don't believe Gabi knew Will tried to stop her.I think as far as she knew ,she chose to have the baby when Will was willing to allow the abortion.Once she made the decision I could see why she would not want to cause Will to lose the person he loved and would go out of her way to burden Will as little as possible with caring for a baby she believes he was willing to have aborted.Gabi did likely saw Nick as a welcome lifeline after he helped her with the Melanie/ Andrew/Chad situation and told her he loved her.Since Nick was willing to raise the baby as his own,she would have help with raising the baby without having to interfere with Will's choices in his life.I don't blame Gabi for viewing Nick through rose colored glasses.Most people try to see the best in those they love and make excuses for their bad behavior.The day of the wedding Gabi tried to allow Will to have a part of the baby's life by asking him to be the godfather.Since she was marrying Nick and raising the baby with him,I can see why she would agree they would make choices together concerning the baby.No one stopped Will from claiming the baby,he like his mother,wanted to have his cake and eat it too.
Actually, Gabi does know that Will wanted to stop the abortion. Will told Gabi that at the clinic, after she had revealed that she had changed her mind about having the procedure. Sami even told Will that it wasn't his decision to make (not that Will didn't already know that).

Skip to the 4:40 mark in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieyUMwW602I
I just think that Nick wants Will completely out of the baby's life cause he doesn't want to have to deal with Will and him being gay. Gabi, she is so wrapped up in Nick that she can't see that Nick is trying to push Will completely out of this baby's life. He is the father he has rights too and Nick just has no clue what he will be getting into if he tries to blackmail Will. He will feel the wrath of Sami and it won't be a pretty sight. I am just glad all of this is coming out and can't wait to see how all of it plays out.
Oh, and yes, Will was being selfish about him and Sonny, but I think as more time went on he started seeing that keeping it a secret wasn't the best thing to do. He wasn't liking that he may not be a part of his child's life. When Gabi suggested that he be the Godfather, OMGosh...Nick bout had a stroke. If Will wasn't gay, I don't think Nick would be acting the way he is...........but I could be wrong. I think Nick is about to show everyone his true colors and that he wasn't as reformed as everyone thought he was. :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Hamilton
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Jan 15 2013, 04:13 AM
esp13
I thought today was pretty good overall. I really hated Sami's rant at Gabi. Not because she was being a hypocrite, but because I thought it was simply cruel. I could understand Sami being upset, but this is a girl she claimed to care about. The way she attacked her was not entertaining to me. It was just unbelievably mean. I sincerely hope that somebody shoves her accusations right up her ass. If this is "classic Sami" then I think I dislike her even more than the current version and I would not have thought that was possible. And I can't stand Gabi.
This is how it played to me, too. It was brutal, vicious and over-the-top. It was also replete with Sami's usual rank hypocrisy, but the brutality of it struck me more than the hypocrisy. I thought Rafe should have had a far more vigorous response to her when he leaped to Gabi's defense (verbal, not physical of course).
I thought Sami's response so extreme that we were about to venture into a multiple personality disorder sub story.
Edited by Hamilton, Jan 15 2013, 08:40 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

ScorpioQueen
Jan 15 2013, 04:48 AM
I LOVED today's episode! First time in a long time I did not FF. Can't wait for Tuesday's.

Kate and Billie were hilarious, especially when Kate cut Billie off when she was about to say Kate's going to be a great grandmother. :D

I'm glad this blew up in Chad's face. His reaction to Will being the father was priceless like I knew it would be, and I'm glad Abby gave it to him and defended Will. Sonny giving it to Chad was a nice surprise too.

Will disappointed me today. I have no problem with him telling the truth, I'm a Nabi fan but I always wanted Will to claim his rights. My problem is how he did it and why he did it. First, Will reveals the truth and leaves Gabi to deal with the fallout (in particular hypocrite-Sami), to explain things to Sonny. He wants the truth out? Well time to take some responsibility. And the way he told the truth was very opportunistic. If Chad hadn't opened his mouth, he wouldn't have said anything and Nabi would've gotten married without a hitch. Either he wants his child or he doesn't. And I'm not convinced he does right now. Even when he questioned if he and Nabi were doing the right thing, his only concerns were how the families would react. Nothing about him wanting his child and was willing to take the responsibility of being in its life.

I felt so bad for Gabi today. Sami needs to have a seat. Her laying into Gabi was unnecessary and cruel. Not just because Sami's the hypocrite we all know her to be, but she thinks she knows the whole story when she has not a clue. The way she interjected herself into this storyline got on my nerves. She does not know when to BACK OFF. Imma need Rafe to give it to her tomorrow because he was lacking today. I love how both Nick and Rafe are so protective of Gabi though. Speaking of Rafe, he needs to be reminded how he accepted Sami and Nicole's children by EJ as his and was willing to let the entire town believe they were his so he needs to put a sock in his questioning of how Nick could accept Gabi's baby since it's not his.

I think a lot of people here are being way too hard on Will. Lucas and Sami both treated Will like a possession, and neither one of them were mature or capable enough to care for a child. I've no doubt Lucas loved Will, but loving a child also means doing what's right for them, and engaging in a brutal open war - including allowing one's mother Kate to manipulate it into being even worse - was a terrible decision. Mine! Mine! Mine! Is not good parenting, no matter if love is behind it. Sami may have been arguably worse, but I don't remember either one of them acting in the best interest of Will for a very long time. Children are not slaves, they are not the property of their parents. They are whole, full human beings with just as many rights as the parents who fight over them. And remember, we're not talking about a standard issue custody battle here. This was ugly, even for a soap.

What Lucas didn't understand and doesn't seem to understand is that Will has been trying to empathize with his child from day one. He's taken responsibility from day one, even if that meant giving up possession of a child he has clearly come to love, surprising even himself. Yes, he worried about losing Sonny, but there's never been a moment where he seemed to not care about the well being of the child. How Will decided to do it - in secret and illegally - was wrong. But I can't help but think there's a streak of anti-adoption sentiment that's remaining in our culture. Given up a child because you know you can't care for it is brave, responsible and probably the right thing to do in this situation. Gabi should have considered it, rather than run into a happy family fantasy with a guy she hardly knows and just got out of prison for killing someone.

And I think people are diminishing Will's relationship with Sonny here. It's not a small thing. Sonny has been his support system through the coming out process, and his safe space. They love each other. In order to step up and take responsibility, you need people in your corner helping - not yelling, judging and berating. Will had Sonny's scorn coming, but seeking out the person you love during an emotional crisis is not weak or foolish or selfish. Will should have stepped up about the baby right away, but he also should have told the people who love him what he was going through so they could help him.

I may hate Gabi, but at least Rafe thinks the best not the worst of her and she's been lying through her teeth for months and Rafe knows she was an accessory to terrible crimes. Right now, Will is basically alone with no one who thinks he was trying to do the right thing. That makes me sad for him.

I'm glad Will is going to get to speak with Marlena, the other person in his life who seems to love him unconditionally and listen to him. I think Kate might have the capacity, too, but it's been Marlena and Sonny the last year who have actually listened to Will. He needs someone to listen to him.

Edited by Honeybees, Jan 15 2013, 09:07 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Honeybees
Jan 15 2013, 08:53 AM
ScorpioQueen
Jan 15 2013, 04:48 AM

I think a lot of people here are being way too hard on Will. Lucas and Sami both treated Will like a possession, and neither one of them were mature or capable enough to care for a child. I've no doubt Lucas loved Will, but loving a child also means doing what's right for them, and engaging in a brutal open war - including allowing one's mother Kate to manipulate it into being even worse - was a terrible decision. Mine! Mine! Mine! Is not good parenting, no matter if love is behind it. Sami may have been arguable worse, but I don't remember either one of them acting in the best interest of Will for a very long time. Children are not slaves, they are not the property of their parents. They are whole, full human beings with just as many rights as the parents who fight over them. And remember, we're not talking about a standard issue custody battle here. This was ugly, even for a soap.

What Lucas didn't understand and doesn't seem to understand is that Will has been trying to empathize with his child from day one. He's taken responsibility from day one, even if that meant giving up possession of a child he has clearly come to love, surprising even himself. Yes, he worried about losing Sonny, but there's never been a moment where he seemed to not care about the well being of the child. How Will decided to do it - in secret and illegally - was wrong. But I can't help but think there's a streak of anti-adoption sentiment that's remaining in our culture. Given up a child because you know you can't care for it is brave, responsible and probably the right thing to do in this situation. Gabi should have considered it, rather than run into a happy family fantasy with a guy she hardly knows and just got out of prison for killing someone.

And I think people are diminishing Will's relationship with Sonny here. It's not a small thing. Sonny has been his support system through the coming out process, and his safe space. They love each other. In order to step up and take responsibility, you need people in your corner helping - not yelling, judging and berating. Will had Sonny's scorn coming, but seeking out the person you love during an emotional crisis is not weak or foolish or selfish. Will should have stepped up about the baby right away, but he also should have told the people who love him what he was going through so they could help him.

I may hate Gabi, but at least Rafe thinks the best not the worst of her and she's been lying through her teeth for months and Rafe knows she was an accessory to terrible crimes. Right now, Will is basically alone with no one who thinks he was trying to do the right thing. That makes me sad for him.

Lucas tried tirelessly to try to do what's right for Will, if it wasn't for Sami's unbelievable desire to keep Lucas out of Will's life so she can have Austin to herself, Will's life wouldn't have been so 'messed up'....Lucas wasn't perfect but he did on more than one occasion try to reason with Sami for what was better for their son. Sami obviously didn't want to hear it, she started with the false abuse accusations that cost Lucas his on and the tit for tat and back and forth began. Again, if it wasn't for Sami's selfish behavior from the start (denying Lucas the right to even know he had a son) none of this would have been that bad for Will. At the very least Lucas never stopped fighting to be part of Will's life....for Sami it was about everything but Will...she needed to keep a man or two and used the child for that purpose, she needed to hurt Kate/Lucas so she used the child for that purpose.....Lucas wanted to be part of the child's life and all his actions centered around that and at no time did Sami come to him with a desire to share custody of the child...he went to her a few times with that offer, which she vehemently denied.....Neither was perfect, but Sami was far worse than Lucas as a parent..which might explain why Will was much closer to Lucas than Sami growing up.

camera shy

JessicaLeigh
Jan 15 2013, 04:13 AM
esp13
Well that's who Sami is, a nasty old bitch. It a shame Gabi never found out the role she and Will played in her sister's death. I'm surprised Gabi every gave her the time of day after she cheated on Rafe. But I guess I shouldn't be because Sami always gets to go after others but no one gets to slap the hell out of her or tell her off.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lucas grew up without father and stuck most of his life in boarding school

bill horton may be lucas father but blood only since he never act one or spend time with him

and will know that

first will did not take responsibility he want people tell what to do he wanted gabi to chose what to do and he will support and than let nick take in charge and only told the truth because he did not have choice and how does the reason nick have so much power because nick let him

lucas first he heard he did not grab like sami and let will with sonny when sonny was still in room only after sonny left the room mad and than lucas went to talk him and will thought he can tcan sent lucas they will talk later and need to talk to sonny
lucas could come with claims to will of why he did not tell and how did it happen

will can not drop bomp like that and tell i need to find sonny and the reason lucas catch up with will because will went to take jacket instead run after sonny
will himself already diminishing his relationship with Sonny when he chose not tell the truth to sonny and that why sonny is hurt

the reason it most likely it get ugly because will most likely will not listen right away for lucas

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply