Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, January 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 14 2013, 09:55 AM (16,312 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 14 2013, 01:15 PM
Honeybees
Jan 14 2013, 01:11 PM
Wow! Hope just called Rafe out on his law breaking. Go Hope!
Yeah, Hope's kind of being a badass today, and I like it.
I like Hope but I'm not ready just yet to commend the Salem PD on their selective enforcement of the law. She called him out to protect him so he wouldn't go any further and harm himself first and foremost, which is in keeping with SPD's all-in-the-family modus operandi.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Jan 14 2013, 01:19 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Victor calling Chad a sick bastard is a little...weird, to say the least.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Nice language in a church.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Way to step up, Will. Nick, sit down and quit trying to run the show.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Will&Sonny
Jan 14 2013, 01:16 PM
I still think that Gabi's wedding dress is ugly, but I'm a guy, so I'm certainly not an expert on the subject.
I don't like it either. So it's not just you.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Jan 14 2013, 01:19 PM
cord08
Honeybees
I like Hope but I'm not ready just yet to commend the Salem PD on their selective enforcement of the law. She called him out to protect him so he wouldn't go any further and harm himself first and foremost, which is in keeping with SPD's all-in-the-family modus operandi.
Either way, if Chad wanted to, he could press charges against Rafe for hitting him. And he's got a church full of witnesses.

cord08

JessicaLeigh
cord08
Honeybees
Ha, my liking Hope today has nothing to do with the SPD. I just like the fact that she got two egotistical, smug men to SHUT UP for two seconds.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 14 2013, 01:24 PM
JessicaLeigh
cord08
Honeybees
Ha, my liking Hope today has nothing to do with the SPD. I just like the fact that she got two egotistical, smug men to SHUT UP for two seconds.
Well, yeah. There's that too.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Nice little bit of comic relief there with Billie and Kate. Nicely done.

cord08

"Oh my gawd, if Lucas is going to be a grandfather, that means..." "Don't even say it." Love this exchange between Billie and Kate.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

LMAO @ Billie about to say Kate's going to be a Great Grandma.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Out of a misguided sense of protectiveness toward Sonny, is Victor going to start referring to Will as a slut and a whore and a bimbo?

JaSamFanAlwayz09

'Don't you even say it'.

What, Great Grandma Kate.

Isn't she in her 60's. Its ok.

Harmony233

chads reaction to will being the father was kinda funny

elci525
Member Avatar

OMG this is so good right now!! LOL at Kate being a great-grandmother!! And I LOVED Sonny's reaction so Will's insisting this wouldn't change anything. On what planet indeed!!! And now Chad knows Will is the father! Oh I can't wait for the rest of this epi to unfold!!!
Edited by elci525, Jan 14 2013, 01:33 PM.

Will&Sonny

JessicaLeigh
cord08
Honeybees
While I get your point...I have a very hard time believing that cops in "real life" would handle the situation any differently. Protecting your own isn't some sort of foreign, only-in-soaps concept.

cord08

Yeah, Gabi wanted an abortion, Nick...and Will obliged. Way to distort the facts.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Everyone is so shocked that Will is the father! LOL

This is all very good with pieces of the puzzle falling together. Now, Gabi's part in Andrew's schemes need to comes out.

But, and I say this with the utmost sincerely, Jennifer, STFU. You're smugness isn't helping.

Harmony233

lawd i don't even like chad but yet i'm rooting for him lol

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Ugh, Gabi's the one who told Will she wanted an abortion. Will didn't even consider the possiblity of terminating the pregnancy until Gabi told him about it. -_____-

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply