Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, January 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 14 2013, 09:55 AM (16,269 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Chad called Jennifer Ms.Horton.... :hmmph:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Sami just proved she's baby crazy.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Jan 14 2013, 01:37 PM
Good. She's doesn't deserve the Devereaux name. :flipoff:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 14 2013, 01:38 PM.

WowItsJustine
Member Avatar

Ugh Shut up Sami.Way to be hypocritical when you did the same exact thing to Lucas with Will when you were pregnant.
Edited by WowItsJustine, Jan 14 2013, 01:40 PM.

Harmony233

Panda Panda
Jan 14 2013, 01:38 PM
Sami just proved she's baby crazy.
lol all i could think of is with sami its all about sami

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Now, that's the Sami Brady I know! A total hypocrite, but you won't want to be on the end of her wrath. Finally, Sami is being written in character.

elci525
Member Avatar

I wished I cared enough about Sami to root her on in her deranged bitch baby-crazy craziness. But I don't. And also she is wrong. She is just making a fool out of herself and flaring her nostrils in the process, probably. Never mind the typical blind hypocrisy that I can no longer relish in, in that bad soap way. So STFU Sami.
Edited by elci525, Jan 14 2013, 02:54 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

U shouldn't talk Sami Brady,The truth about who is Will's father was revealed in the very same church.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Love everyone laying into Chad, but let's get the rest of Gabi's secrets out so he's not the only one bearing the brunt of the moral indignation. The Deveraux women laid on the outrage like true champs, but here comes big bad fire-breathing Sami already mounted on her high horse...no self-awareness, no attempt to understand Gabi's motivations let alone her own son's...nope, all about Sami and how wronged she's been!
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Jan 14 2013, 01:41 PM.

cord08

Was Andrew really an assistant at the photo shoots like Chad said, or are the writers just pulling that out of thin air?

Harmony233

WowItsJustine
Ugh Shut up Sami.Way to be hypocritcal when you did the same exact thing to Lucas with Will when you were pregnant.
i'm no gabby fan but she told will the truth and he had a choice to step up but he didn't unlike sami's lies over wills paternity

Will&Sonny

cord08
Jan 14 2013, 01:40 PM
Was Andrew really an assistant at the photo shoots like Chad said, or are the writers just pulling that out of thin air?
Yes, he really was. That was established when Andrew was first introduced.

elci525
Member Avatar

LOL - Julie. So awesome!

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Julie to Maggie: "Nick knew that I was on his side, that I pressed to get him out of prison. Not that you didn't." Zing.

WowItsJustine
Member Avatar

Harmony233
WowItsJustine
Ugh Shut up Sami.Way to be hypocritcal when you did the same exact thing to Lucas with Will when you were pregnant.
i'm no gabby fan but she told will the truth and he had a choice to step up but he didn't unlike sami's lies over wills paternity
That's the truth.What Sami did was ten times worse with covering the paternity of Will.At least Will knew the truth.Lucas didn't.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Miss Rhi
Jan 14 2013, 01:37 PM
He's such a moron!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

cord08
That confused me too. I don't think Andrew worked on their photo shoots. (Okay, saw the earlier post. Got it.)

Go, Kate. She'll protect Will, who sadly needs protection.

Nick is pissed.

Poor Sonny, but at least he's angry. And I love Victor calling out Sami for her hypocrisy.

Edited by Honeybees, Jan 14 2013, 01:46 PM.

elci525
Member Avatar

Ah, good times Victor, good times. And so ON THE NOSE about Sami. AND YES!!! Lumi history repeating itself!! And so true about Grande! hitting it out of the parks on all fronts =)
Edited by elci525, Jan 14 2013, 01:45 PM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Love Nick's menacing threat to Chad. Sharpen those daggers, Nick. Just keep in mind your target is Chad - not Will.

Harmony233

OMG Victor talking about sami lying about wills paternity lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply