Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, January 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 14 2013, 09:55 AM (16,201 Views)
LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 14 2013, 01:43 PM
Miss Rhi
Jan 14 2013, 01:37 PM
Chad called Jennifer Ms.Horton.... :hmmph:
He's such a moron!
Did she correct him? If not, then apparently it was fine with her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Sorry, Nick, but while you are definitely a bat-shit crazy, controlling, obsessive, manipulative, homophobic, murdering, pill-popping asshole, watching you try to intimidate anyone, let alone a DiMera, is absolutely laughable. You're the least-intimidating bat-shit crazy, controlling, obsessive, manipulative, homophobic, murdering, pill-popping asshole on the planet.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

JessicaLeigh
Jan 14 2013, 01:44 PM
Love Nick's menacing threat to Chad. Sharpen those daggers, Nick. Just keep in mind your target is Chad - not Will.
his target will be Chad till the baby is born and then it's going to be Will....

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 14 2013, 01:40 PM
WowItsJustine
Jan 14 2013, 01:38 PM
Ugh Shut up Sami.Way to be hypocritcal when you did the same exact thing to Lucas with Will when you were pregnant.
i'm no gabby fan but she told will the truth and he had a choice to step up but he didn't unlike sami's lies over wills paternity
That's not entirely true. Will was trying to be supportive and step up for Gabi and the baby (even proposing marriage), but once Nick found out, Will was more or less outcast from their lives.

They gave him a "choice" but from what we've seen so far, Will wasn't going to have a part in the baby's life anyway.

elci525
Member Avatar

OMG LUCAS!!! Could I love you any more right now?!?!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

elci525
Jan 14 2013, 01:46 PM
OMG, I'm at work. What did he say??! Please tell me he called Sami out on her shit.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Sami looks downright ugly badgering a pregnant woman like that. I love the drama but Sami has actually become a caricature of herself.

Harmony233

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 14 2013, 01:48 PM
elci525
OMG, I'm at work. What did he say??! Please tell me he called Sami out on her shit.
please there not allowed to have scenes together lol he told will he was going to take responsablity for his kid

elci525
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
elci525
No, I hope that is coming though. But he called out Will on his avoiding his responsibilities as a father, and could he have REALLY believed letting another man raise his child was the best thing. It is so on-point for what Lucas went through with Will.
Edited by elci525, Jan 14 2013, 01:51 PM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Well Samantha Brady,at least Gabi doesn't have to drug guy's to get them into bed.

elci525
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 14 2013, 01:49 PM
LanaluvsBroe
elci525
please there not allowed to have scenes together lol he told will he was going to take responsablity for his kid
LOL, so true. How could I be so silly as to believe Lucas and Sami will be allowed to have a scene about this.

Sparrow

Shit... I just tuned in, and apparently I missed the best stuff. BB does crazy menacing really well, he's making me hate Nick and root against him, which I dislike immensely. But that's the point, right? At least someone knows how bad guy is done. Sami is a twat. I like her makeup, and her dress, but I hate her hair and that weird tan.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Jan 14 2013, 01:42 PM
Julie to Maggie: "Nick knew that I was on his side, that I pressed to get him out of prison. Not that you didn't." Zing.
Julie rocks! I wish she was on more. Billie also had some good lines today. Too bad they didn't do more with Billie this time around.

cord08

Aw, Caroline and Eric. I like their chemistry.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

elci525
Jan 14 2013, 01:50 PM
LanaluvsBroe
elci525
No, I hope that is coming though. But he called out Will on his avoiding his responsibilities as a father, and could he have REALLY believed letting another man raise his child was the best thing. It is so on-point for what Lucas went through with Will.
Glad they let him have this much needed conversation with Will. Thanks for the post. :)

Sparrow

cord08
Jan 14 2013, 01:52 PM
Aw, Caroline and Eric. I like their chemistry.
I thought that scene was a nice touch. Eric musing about officiating over his first wedding in Salem... lol. If you're going to stay a priest, better get used to it.

So I know I missed a lot, but since when is disrupting a wedding a crime?

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Now Victor's calling Julie cheap? Please.

All in all, this hour has been well worth my time. Another great DAYS weddingsplosion!

WowItsJustine
Member Avatar

Lucas is speaking the truth right now.I love this Will and Lucas conversation.It's what Sami should be doing too.Being with her son instead she's whining about her being wronged.
Edited by WowItsJustine, Jan 14 2013, 01:59 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh, I like it. Lucas is right from his perspective, but it hasn't occurred to him that Will sees his childhood and the war between Lucas and Sami in very different terms and would want something different. Neither of them are totally right or totally wrong.

cord08

Ugh. Shut up, Rafe and Sami. You're both wrong.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply