Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Kin Shriner (Scotty) Returns!; It's Official!
Topic Started: Jan 14 2013, 11:30 AM (1,101 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

http://rdsn.net/buzz/2013/01/14/doc-vs-scotty-who-will-lucy-coe-choose-kin-shriner-returns-to-general-hospital/

Quote:

KIN SHRINER Returns to “GENERAL HOSPITAL

In the midst of the latest news that Genie Francis and Jon Lindstrom are returning to ABC Daytime‘s “General Hospital,” it looks like another fan favorite is heading back to Port Charles. Kin Shriner, who has played the role of Scotty Baldwin on and off since 1978, is apparently heading back to “GH,” according to a tweet sent out by former co-star, Billy Warlock:

Good morning all! As you know my buddy Jon Lindtrom is back on GH and now Kin Shriner is going back. Please give them lots of support.Thnx!

Hmmm…Luke vs Scotty over Laura….Scotty vs Doc over Lucy. Man, will he have his hands full when he gets back.
Edited by KMan101, Jan 14 2013, 11:31 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

talbab1994
Member Avatar

This should be really good! Looking forward to see how all of this plays out on screen.....

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

Scotty :wub:

So happy right now...

Tammy
Member Avatar

Wow! You know since the ABC soaps were dead ass broke, and they had to cancel two of them, this show sure is bringing back a LOT of people!

Mason
Member Avatar

Love it! Although I'm not sure it's necessary to revisit the Kevin/Lucy/Scott triangle, I love all three characters and their history, so I won't complain if that's the case.
Edited by Mason, Jan 14 2013, 02:45 PM.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Expected news, but great at the same time. Scotty's back. Lucy is back. Please make Ellie Serena!

KMan101
Member Avatar

For those asking and talking about the show's budget, who cares how they can afford it, honestly? LOL. But I've heard elsewhere that ABC upped their budget for the 50th.

Nate
Member Avatar

Holy crap! So many returns :)

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 14 2013, 03:39 PM
Expected news, but great at the same time. Scotty's back. Lucy is back. Please make Ellie Serena!
Agree with you except Ellie being Serena. Heck No! She's too damned annoying. Bring Back Carly Schroeder as Serena.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Love it -- Scotty is a great "every man" kind of character, and I love seeing Kin around. Hope they pick up right where he left off.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Most people cite the Tony denotes his dying daughter B.J.'s heart to her cousin Maxie as the greatest General Hospital story ever told and although I agree that should make Top 5, for me the best storyline I ever saw on this show was back in 1993 when Dominique died in Scotty's arms right after finding out that Lucy successfully became the gestation host for their child.

Kin Shriner was NEVER better than he was in that heart breaking storyline and I am so happy he is back.

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Holy cow! If I decide to give up DAYS I'm going to watch GH. They are bringing back stars I use to watch and really enjoy. I hope the writers are up to it. Thanks Daytime! :hail:

tylerbo20

Dorothy595
Jan 15 2013, 11:33 PM
Holy cow! If I decide to give up DAYS I'm going to watch GH. They are bringing back stars I use to watch and really enjoy. I hope the writers are up to it. Thanks Daytime! :hail:
me too...love gh's history and the use of all the fan faves and stars unlike days who decided to do the direct opposit route

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Dorothy595
Jan 15 2013, 11:33 PM
I don't watch Days of Our Lives so I can't say whether it's bad or not (I gave up watching that show 26 years ago!) but I heard a rumor that Debbi Morgan was offered a role on the show but opted to join the online version of All My Children instead.

I don't know if that speaks to the unhealthy state of Days or the confidence in the Prospect Park relaunching of the ABC serials. Perhaps a small dose of both.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I hear Roger Howarth was offered a huge role on DAYS before he joined General Hospital also. Supposedly he was actually considering it though so that's different from the Debbi Morgan rumor. Either way those are two great actors and I'm happy the show went for them. I'm also glad they didn't get them because I'm loving Todd on GH and Debbi Morgan belongs on AMC.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply