Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Access Hollywood: Alison Sweeney Celebrates 20 years
Topic Started: Jan 14 2013, 10:17 PM (1,416 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/alison-sweeney-celebrates-20-years-on-days-of-our-lives-talks-biggest-loser-taking-on-childhood-obesity-epidemic/2093954588001
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

thanks :) good interview! that Stan sequence always cracks me up, lol
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Pug nosed bitch

cajnej
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting the link. I enjoyed watching the interview.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

She gets on my nerves, but kudos to her for being on the show so long (and consistently). Who would have thought that the unconventional looking teenager hired to play Sami would be on all these years later? I liked her reaction to the first clip!

Those clips made me remember how much I used to love Sami. Thanks for posting!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

thanks! Cute interview!

cord08

Does she have a red streak in her hair? I wonder if we'll be seeing that on the show in three months.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Enjoyed this. Thanks for posting. That young girl manages to feel exactly the same and yet completely different from today's Sami. Not a fan of the red streak.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Heck, I'm not even a fan of hers but that was a really nice piece!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply