Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, January 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 15 2013, 10:09 AM (10,012 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Awww, lysie, you can't do this to me! Early funny, weird, probably JER-inspired fantasies for Lumi, le sigh. Cry, cry, cry. Where is a pic of the Osbourne nightmare one? =)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

elci525
Jan 15 2013, 10:19 AM
Awww, lysie, you can't do this to me! Early funny, weird, probably JER-inspired fantasies for Lumi, le sigh. Cry, cry, cry. Where is a pic of the Osbourne nightmare one? =)
Here is the Ozzy fantasy, boy JER did three fantasies in this one clip, but you KNEW from watching the clips that she was falling for him big time, lol....and he wasn't far behind.

JoeBucs32

Okay so am I the only one totally disgusted with the way they have handled Bo? He is the new Mickey Horton -- always in another room or whatever. No explanation as to why he wasn't at the wedding! It's so stupid.

elci525
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 15 2013, 10:41 AM
elci525
Jan 15 2013, 10:19 AM
Here is the Ozzy fantasy, boy JER did three fantasies in this one clip, but you KNEW from watching the clips that she was falling for him big time, lol....and he wasn't far behind.

Thanks for that LL - knew I could count on you. Ah, I loved this silly Lumi time - you could just feel on the horizon all that I had been wishing and hoping for since like 1996 =)

But those clips are pretty meaningful, despite the silliness, given current storylines. How embarrassed and let down by his parents Will is - one can see clearly why Will would think allowing his child to be born into a "stable" married family would be best, even if that thinking is perhaps a little naive or the product of a juvenile understanding of "happy" and "perfect". And you can clearly see how Lucas and Sami here are still so young, trying to be grown-up parents and not really always doing the best job, but still the love they have for their son is central. And you can also see Sami make this about herself again - Lucas was ready to respect Will's wishes, and Sami wants to prove that she is normal and can provide a normal family for Will. She loves him and wants him happy, but there is also some selfishness there, which is spot-on Sami. (and oh, I time when I could still root for Sami - seems like so long ago now)
Edited by elci525, Jan 15 2013, 12:29 PM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Jan 15 2013, 11:10 AM
Okay so am I the only one totally disgusted with the way they have handled Bo? He is the new Mickey Horton -- always in another room or whatever. No explanation as to why he wasn't at the wedding! It's so stupid.
No, you're definitely not alone! :(

cord08

Love this Lucas/Will stuff. GOLD.

elci525
Member Avatar

HOORAY more Lucas and Will conversation =)

cord08

"It is about me!" Classic Sami.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami,u should talk.

I thought Will going to Switzerland was his idea.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jan 15 2013, 01:07 PM.

cord08

Preach it, Lucas!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Jan 15 2013, 11:10 AM
i disgusted with the way show have handle with most of the vets

cord08

Oh please, Gabi. You were the one who brought up the abortion first. Will was the most hesitant.

elci525
Member Avatar

So, right - Lucas just yelled at Will, and I suspect some will be unhappy. And ideally I would have loved for him to say you are right the custody battles sucked, I get it. And I think he does.

But this is what I have been feeling for the longest time now, since the reveal of Lucas going to prison for Will. And then I think of all Will has said regarding his upbringing. Not that Will is wrong. Not that his memories aren't valid. But I agree with Lucas that yeah, maybe he does need to be reminded of the sacrifices, b/c I don't think he remembers. There was a very real reason why Will needed to go to Switzerland - and it wasn't because that was part of some custody saga too. And for the custody battles that went on when Will was very young, once his parents agreed to joint custody, I do recall them trying to give their son a stable as home as they could provide. They often failed, and it must have been hard to see his parents get together again and fall apart. But a part of me really loves Lucas saying what he is saying right now - it's been what I have been wanting to yell at Will since I can remember.

Angelsmile

Now, maybe we can all stop feeling so sorry for poor Gabi, being yelled at by evil Sami. She is straight out lying about Will to make herself the victim.
Edited by Angelsmile, Jan 15 2013, 01:15 PM.

esp13
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 15 2013, 01:12 PM
Oh please, Gabi. You were the one who brought up the abortion first. Will was the most hesitant.
See, this is what I love about this. Gabi did bring it up first, but Will -- in his attempt to be supportive -- never told her he didn't agree and kept telling her it was her decision. Now, Chandler played it great so we could see he wasn't sure. But Gabi was a little freaked out herself so I don't think it's unbelievable that she didn't see Will's uncertainty.

AFaithL

I thought Marlena/Will were on today?

cord08

Interesting. So Nick knows that Lucas went to prison for Will, but does he know why? The number of half-secrets in this story continue to surprise me.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

I still miss the original Nick but Blake is rocking as the sneaky ***hole.

esp13
Member Avatar

Angelsmile
Jan 15 2013, 01:14 PM
Now, maybe we can all stop feeling so sorry for poor Gabi, being yelled at by evil Sami. She is straight out lying about Will to make herself the victim.
Doesn't stop me from having sympathy for her. One thing really has nothing to do with the other and, beyond that, Sami yelled first. I can't blame Gabi too much for feeling a bit defensive. Plus, as I said above, given all that was going on and what Will actually said, I don't find it too unbelievable that she believes Will wanted the abortion too.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply