Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, January 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 15 2013, 10:09 AM (10,081 Views)
JtSmarts
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 15 2013, 01:45 PM
If Sami is Carly, does that mean EJ is Todd Manning? It would be cool if EJ was written more like Todd, but that would require more shady-ness and general badassery --- something "Everett" is lacking.

And Marlena is Alexis -- complete with a professional career and multiple daughters who have issues
Todd would destroy EJeverett lol. Anyway I'm glad the show hit most of the beats needed today, I just can't with this will/ej and sami/ej mess, that is going to ruin this story for me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

"In his mind, Gabi wasn't even there when the child was conceived. She must have been at the mall buying bubble gum." Sami about Rafe, HAHA.

Vicky4Mimi

How scarey is it that EJ had a key to Sami's apartment. Sami should be terrified of him!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

bah, it seems to me Sami and Lucas should be talking right now, but whatever. I can't really tolerate many more of these EJ and Sami disturbingly bonding over wine scenes.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Rafe has only NOW seen Sami's true colors? What the what? He didn't see them when she had sleazy couch sex with the guy who kidnapped him and put a double in his bed for months? I mean...really? Stretches credulity.

You know what? Whatever. Don't ever look back, Rafe.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

JoeBucs32
Jan 15 2013, 11:10 AM
Okay so am I the only one totally disgusted with the way they have handled Bo? He is the new Mickey Horton -- always in another room or whatever. No explanation as to why he wasn't at the wedding! It's so stupid.
Bo's absence at the wedding was explained the last time we saw Hope (which was 2 weeks or so ago). Bo stayed with Shawn, Belle, & Claire, while Hope & Ciara (who had just left a day or two before) returned to Salem.

Harmony233

JtSmarts
Jan 15 2013, 01:49 PM
AFaithL
Jan 15 2013, 01:45 PM
If Sami is Carly, does that mean EJ is Todd Manning? It would be cool if EJ was written more like Todd, but that would require more shady-ness and general badassery --- something "Everett" is lacking.

And Marlena is Alexis -- complete with a professional career and multiple daughters who have issues
Todd would destroy EJeverett lol. Anyway I'm glad the show hit most of the beats needed today, I just can't with this will/ej and sami/ej mess, that is going to ruin this story for me.
IA I'm still frustrated that EJ getting more story out of this than his own father

Harmony233

elci525
Jan 15 2013, 01:51 PM
bah, it seems to me Sami and Lucas should be talking right now, but whatever. I can't really tolerate many more of these EJ and Sami disturbingly bonding over wine scenes.
cant have that now we might actually remeber sami/lucas have a history
Edited by Harmony233, Jan 15 2013, 01:53 PM.

cord08

I can't decide if EJ is more charming, or creepy in this episode.

elci525
Member Avatar

I choose door #2, but that's just me.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 15 2013, 01:53 PM
I can't decide if EJ is more charming, or creepy in this episode.
Today he's charming in the way a vulture is charming when it picks over a dead carcass. Which is to say, not charming at all.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

elci525
I wish they weren't so wishy-washy with EJ. If he's the bad guy, then have him use this situation to manipulate himself into Sami's good graces. I think the story is good as it is, but would be better if they went full on bastard with EJ.

And I agree, Lucas and Sami should be talking. I'm actually surprised they bothered to write a scene with Sami talking to Will on the phone. And kudos to Sami for not having a meltdown when she heard Will was with Marlena. Out of character, but kudos.

cord08

Rafe does realize that Will is Eric's nephew, right? And of course Sami is going to defend Will.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

elci525
but if they done that how else they would able force ej in the episode
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jan 15 2013, 01:58 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

elci525
It's just so fucked up but it's expected. This show will never stop trying to push failure...oh well.....whatever...

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Oh gosh,let me guess Nick is gonna use what he overheard to his advantage,especially the prison part.

cord08

Ok, I think Nick just took the creeper of the episode award with that standing over Gabi's shoulder and whispering in her ear pose. Creepy.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I foresee Sonny forgiving Will sooner rather than later. He's experienced a shock to the system, but Will didn't cheat on him and given the timeline I don't see how he can't know that. Will thought he was doing the right thing and he messed up, but the damage here isn't irreparable. I expected Sonny to display anger more than anything, but he's just gutted. It's heartbreaking.

AFaithL

Honeybees
Jan 15 2013, 01:56 PM
elci525
I wish they weren't so wishy-washy with EJ. If he's the bad guy, then have him use this situation to manipulate himself into Sami's good graces. I think the story is good as it is, but would be better if they went full on bastard with EJ.

And I agree, Lucas and Sami should be talking. I'm actually surprised they bothered to write a scene with Sami talking to Will on the phone. And kudos to Sami for not having a meltdown when she heard Will was with Marlena. Out of character, but kudos.
They don't need to write him as either a hero or a villain. They need to make him a grey badass. Research Todd Manning. He would do anything for his kids, but he's not a hero. He's deliciously shady and complex.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Partnersincrime
Jan 15 2013, 01:56 PM
elci525
but if they done that how they would able force ej in the episode
He didn't belong in this episode AT ALL....this scene could have happened after next week....if they wanted to....Will should be trying to seek out his mother to talk to her, he and his dad could have tried to get Sami so they can have a discussion about this...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply