Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Robin Strasser Joins OLTL Reboot!; UPDATE 1/16: Erika Slezak & Bob Woods Too?
Topic Started: Jan 15 2013, 10:51 AM (2,015 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/robin-strasser-joins-oltl-reboot

1/16 UPDATE:
Erika Slezak (Viki) on board? Bob Woods (Bo) approached with a deal?

http://www.showbiz411.com/2013/01/16/source-one-life-to-live-has-secured-all-of-its-main-players
Edited by KMan101, Jan 16 2013, 08:57 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Mason
Member Avatar

I wouldn't worry too much about Slezak. I can't imagine that she won't be a part of this.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I was hoping it was "just a given" that Viki is going to be there and written for so hence not on the list? LOL. I mean, they're not going to 'forget' Viki. She is listed next to Dorian under stories so ... that's gotta be good? Maybe?

Looks like Clint (I think? Or Rama? Probably both), Tea, Dani and Todd are all going to be living at the Palace

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

If anything, I think that looks like it could be some sort of breakdown for an episode.

The ages being included in the breakdown has me interested. I wonder if other writing teams do that.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Audition summary for Destiny and Matthew.

Um ... WOW. (it's a good WOW)

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?851863-Audition-Summary-for-recasting-Destiny-amp-Matthew

Quote:

Matthew stops by Destiny's apartment. It's clear they're not on good terms, as they're somewhat short with each other. Destiny says it isn't a good time, she's expecting someone. She goes into the other room to change Drew and Matthew is shocked by what he sees on Destiny's laptop - SugarDaddy.com. She tells him it's none of his business and he says yeah it is, you're the mother of my kid. Destiny says it's no big deal, it's not a crime to talk to them, entertain them, provide companionship. They show more respect for her than Matthew does. "You waltz in here when you've got a hard-on and then you disappear. And when you're gone, I still have a child to raise, bills to pay, like rent, tuition, doctor's bills." He says "So rich old men give you money for sex? Some mother." Matthew acknowledges that he didn't want to be part of that but he's going to draw the line, she's exposing him to sick, twisted stuff. She says he doesn't know anything and tells him to get out. Matthew says "You know, Destiny, I just realized you're nothing but a whore." She slaps him and says "Listen to me and listen good: you gave up any rights over my life when you chose not to have anything to do with our baby. So don't you dare judge me." She shoves him out the door and once he's gone, she bursts into tears.
Edited by KMan101, Jan 22 2013, 07:31 AM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

T V Guide: Robin Strasser Dishes on OLTL Return!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Robin-Strasser-One-Life-to-Live-Return-1059363.aspx

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I'm having a hard time buying Destiny would do something like this.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Jan 21 2013, 06:43 PM
I'm a little surprised to see Cutter and Rama among the list. Really? I didn't exactly mind them when the show was on ABC, but with a smaller focused cast, I don't see why they should have a place on it.
Totally agree. Josh Kelly was hot, yes, but I can get that eye candy satisfaction watching Corbin Fisher or Randy Blue DVDs. The guy could not act his way out of a paper bag. I hope he has improved immensely over the past 18 months.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

See, I didn't think Kelly was a bad actor. I would've rather he been CJ Roberts or somebody. I just thought the character was a throw away. At least they did give him some sort of connection to OLTL history by making him Alex's son.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply