Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47's Alison Sweeney: 20 Years as Sami Brady Tribute; Tons of videos, interviews & more....
Topic Started: Jan 15 2013, 03:29 PM (578 Views)
Jason47
Member Avatar

Jason47's Alison Sweeney: 20 Years as Sami Brady Tribute

Check out this special tribute to Alison Sweeney, who celebrates her 20th anniversary with "Days" this month. From her earliest appearances on TV, to her first-ever scenes as Sami Brady from January 22, 1993, plus a retrospective of Sami scenes from the past two decades. Also featured are many of Ali's interviews through the years and the complete set of Sami stats: 20 years of month-by-month appearances for her 3,000+ episodes! All that and more at http://www.jason47.com
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Excellent job Jason, I really hope Ali sees this and all the work you've put into this!

Jason47
Member Avatar

JtSmarts
Jan 15 2013, 04:06 PM
Excellent job Jason, I really hope Ali sees this and all the work you've put into this!
Thanks! I'm not on Twitter, so if anyone would like to tell Ali about the tribute, please do!

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

That was really fun watching Ali in other series she was in when she was a little girl. I also enjoyed watching her entrance for the first time on DAYS. Hard to believe it's been 20 years.
I knew she had portrayed Adrienne in a flashback when she was a little girl and Ali did a good job with that too.
Thanks so much for all the work you put into this tribute to her. GOOD JOB, Jason!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply