Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Downton Abbey Season 4
Topic Started: Jan 15 2013, 03:48 PM (8,977 Views)
bygnedys
Member Avatar
Thank you JCP.

I am so ready for the new shows of Downton Abbey to begin!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bygnedys
Member Avatar
Thank you JCP.

Downton Abbey returns to PBS tonight at 8 pm. central standard time!!! :D

bygnedys
Member Avatar
Thank you JCP.

I am trying to get used to all the new characters on the show.

bygnedys
Member Avatar
Thank you JCP.

Downton Abbey on again tonight, I hope.

bygnedys
Member Avatar
Thank you JCP.

The show is better than last week. I like the comedy between Lord Brantham (sp) and Mr. Carson.
Edited by bygnedys, Jan 12 2014, 09:42 PM.

bygnedys
Member Avatar
Thank you JCP.

Oh no, I can't believe they did that to Anna. She must wish she had listened to her husband when he tried to warn her about that awful man.

bygnedys
Member Avatar
Thank you JCP.

I didn't mean I was blaming her, but I think she is feeling bad that her husband didn't trust him.

I am sure a lot of that happened to servants back then. Anna doesn't I can't remember his name, is her husband name John, want him to know because he would kill the man and end up back in prison.

bygnedys
Member Avatar
Thank you JCP.

lysie: I agree, up until the time they killed Mathew, the show for me was fun to watch.

Having that happen to Anna, I don't know if I can stand watching a season of misery.

I did like the comedy around Lord Grantham and Mr. Carson, and what Emma paramour did about the poker game.

bygnedys
Member Avatar
Thank you JCP.

Gosh, I keep getting the characters names wrong. I need to get a refresher course on them.

bygnedys
Member Avatar
Thank you JCP.

I guess I still miss Mathew, and too many new characters at once.

I am having trouble getting back into the "I have to watch every second feeling."

bygnedys
Member Avatar
Thank you JCP.

Feb. 16 episode: I watched but the fire seem to be gone from the show.

I really miss Matthew. Even Thomas seems to have trouble to be able to blackmail anyone to further his schemes.

bygnedys
Member Avatar
Thank you JCP.

I watched the final show of the season. It was pretty good and it looks like a good set up for next season of shows.

I still don't feel the joy that the previous seasons brought me and the need to watch all of it. So far, none of Mary's wannabe suitors seem worth watching her with or make me root for them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply