Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Downton Abbey Season 4
Topic Started: Jan 15 2013, 03:48 PM (8,794 Views)
Ophelia
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Jan 11 2014, 03:56 PM
Wow! That nanny was the devil, wasn't she? I wonder if we'll see her again at some point???
I actually wondered if we are going to see a Lindbergh-esque kidnapping story. This seems like the kind of thing that comes back later to bite them.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ophelia
Member Avatar

The issue with the gambling -- I can't decide if that was a plot device to endure Edith's beau to Grantham or if it's something that will come back later. It also makes me wonder what's going to happen when we get to 1929-1930..

Ophelia
Member Avatar

Tammy
Jan 16 2014, 03:13 PM
How much ya want to bet Anna ends up pregnant? :shame:
Was Bates not being able to father a child (because of an injury) something that was brought up earlier? I feel like he can't have kids, but I'm fuzzy on it. That would certainly increase the odds of Anna being pregnant. I just hope we're not looking at a "back alley abortion that results in Anna's death " storyline.

Between Braithwaite and the fired nanny, I feel like something terrible is going to happen and the suspects are lining up.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply