Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Downton Abbey Season 4
Topic Started: Jan 15 2013, 03:48 PM (9,131 Views)
Tammy
Member Avatar

Seasons 4 and 5 have already been made??? How old is this show that they are this far behind in the US?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

So we will have to wait a YEAR to see season 4 in the US right? Ugh I don't know if I can stand it lmao.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Everyone says that the episodes that air in the US are severely edited... how long are the ones that air in the UK?

Tammy
Member Avatar

Bremol
Feb 26 2013, 09:44 AM
Tammy
Feb 25 2013, 05:30 PM
Everyone says that the episodes that air in the US are severely edited... how long are the ones that air in the UK?

Actually the US episodes have added scenes (nothing is cut) due to the fact that PBS doesn't have commercials. The only episode that didn't have any scenes added was the Christmas Special/Series finale.
That is why I was wondering how long UK episodes were since PBS doesn't have commercials lol. ;)

Tammy
Member Avatar

I just read that the show will have it's first black character coming in season 4!

Tammy
Member Avatar

I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Tammy
Member Avatar

How much ya want to bet Anna ends up pregnant? :shame:

Tammy
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Jan 21 2014, 12:00 AM
Tammy
Jan 16 2014, 03:13 PM
How much ya want to bet Anna ends up pregnant? :shame:
Was Bates not being able to father a child (because of an injury) something that was brought up earlier? I feel like he can't have kids, but I'm fuzzy on it. That would certainly increase the odds of Anna being pregnant. I just hope we're not looking at a "back alley abortion that results in Anna's death " storyline.
I honestly don't remember.

Tammy
Member Avatar

So far other then the assault on Anna, for me anyways, this season has been a little bland so far.

Tammy
Member Avatar

There was quite a bit of humor on yesterdays show, I liked it. Maggie Smith was cracking me up.

I don't know what to make of this new ladies maid. I can't tell if she's a "good guy" or a "bad guy" lol.

Ugh, and here I was hoping that Alfred was going away to be a chef.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Matt
Jan 29 2014, 07:17 PM
I would not be opposed to a series consisting sole of the Duchess & Isobel alone on a road trip.
You know what makes me sad? Is that I know before this series ends Maggie Smith will be gone, you know the Duchess can't live forever! :(

Tammy
Member Avatar

Isobel: You so hate to be wrong!

Violet: I wouldn't know, I'm not familiar with the sensation! :roflol:

I couldn't read it because it was gone so fast, did Edith's note say she was pregnant?

Oh previews for next week... Lady Violet is sick... :'(
Edited by Tammy, Feb 2 2014, 09:58 PM.

Tammy
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Feb 11 2014, 08:33 PM
I guess I still miss Mathew, and too many new characters at once.

I am having trouble getting back into the "I have to watch every second feeling."
Even though I watch every episode, this season isn't grabbing my attention like the past seasons have.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Grr I missed it yesterday! Is there anywhere to watch it online other then Netflix?

Tammy
Member Avatar

Casey
Feb 17 2014, 05:00 PM
Tammy
Feb 17 2014, 03:30 PM
Grr I missed it yesterday! Is there anywhere to watch it online other then Netflix?
PBS has the full episode on their website.

http://video.pbs.org/video/2365178341/
Oh Bless You! :hug:

Tammy
Member Avatar

Well as a whole, compared to the prior seasons, I have to say this one was quite boring IMO. It wasn't horrible just, boring.

Tammy
Member Avatar

The highlight of this show, for me, has always been Violet/Isobel lol.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · British Soap Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply