Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Alison Sweeney MSN TV Buzz interview
Topic Started: Jan 15 2013, 04:12 PM (5,462 Views)
elci525
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 15 2013, 05:52 PM
lysie
Jan 15 2013, 05:34 PM
AFaithL
Jan 15 2013, 05:27 PM
I don't like EJami, but I'm ok with them getting a story....UNLESS they begin dominating the show. If the Spring/Summer becomes dominated by EJami and the teens, with everyone else on the backburner, I will be taking a break from this show.

I'd much rather watch Bristen/Ericole than lots and lots of Sami.
It will be difficult for them to begin dominating the show. At least if they're together, that might cut in half how much they already dominate.
Quoting myself to say I may have just convinced myself to become a shipper purely for this reason.
Oh say it aint so.

Bah, most of AS's interviews depress me, and this is no different. Sydnapping was her fave s/line in 20 yrs? Yeah, ok whatever. I don't really care what she has to say, or what the future of her men s/lines is. If someone winning means less screen time for her, that makes me happy. Ejami dominates pretty much everything anyway, so I am not sure how they could dominate any more.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cajnej
Member Avatar

Thank you for posting. Alison has been a busy gal doing lots of interviews. I liked her thoughts about Ejami and she also likes 2 shows I like, Survivor and Amazing Race.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

AFaithL
Jan 15 2013, 05:48 PM
Supergirlx2
Jan 15 2013, 05:38 PM
blueskies
Jan 15 2013, 04:41 PM
With the Gabi/Will fiasco I'm hoping Rafe makes the "choice" easy for her and steps out. I'm far from an Ej/Sami fan, but Sami/Rafe have been dancing around too long. Put Rafe with someone else for a while *cough* Hope *cough*.
ewwww. no Hope & Rafe. please!!! what has Hope done to deserve that torture? and why would she ever go after someone Sami's been with? (and Rafe going after Sami's aunt would be gross too)
Then they are going to have to bring back Bo or a NEW male character. Because there's no one else currently on canvas I want to see her with. Certainly not Eric (her nephew) or Brady (who I want with Kristen).
I agree that there's no one on the show that they could viably pair with Hope. (and though no one's mentioned it, Dan is NOT an option either.)
I don't think that Hope needs a romantic pairing to have a good story, but i do think that making Bo "dead" would (a) give Hope a story off that, cause she'd be beyond heartbroken &, if written correctly, would be amazingly acted by Kristian, & (b) would give Hope more flexibility because she wouldn't have to update the audience on where Bo is & we know that Bo can't infinitely stay with Shelle/Claire.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

My dream for DAYS is Rafe finds a real woman to love and will return that love instead of this fickle twit (Sami) and a leading lady who is so two faced. So Sami can watch what she missed by making her decision with a RAPIST! Rafe/Galen deserves better than to be paired with Sami! I will not support a show that I donít enjoy! We had a long run 46 years but this is the end for me...so bye-bye DAYS!

concerned
Member Avatar

Hope doesn't need a man to make her whole. ( or interesting).
I do have plan's for her and Rafe though..... I'm thinking she's the one that's going to start putting together the pieces on Rafe being a Stefano plant in the police force.... meanwhile Bo will be connecting the dots from the other end.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
lysie
AFaithL
I don't like EJami, but I'm ok with them getting a story....UNLESS they begin dominating the show. If the Spring/Summer becomes dominated by EJami and the teens, with everyone else on the backburner, I will be taking a break from this show.

It will be difficult for them to begin dominating the show. At least if they're together, that might cut in half how much they already dominate.
Quoting myself to say I may have just convinced myself to become a shipper purely for this reason.
Ha! I'll PM you some montages because you can't call yourself a real shipper until you've watched at least a dozen.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wilson_EJami
Member Avatar

TFP :D . Great interview. Can't wait to see this. Sami will make a choice, and stick with it atleast for sometime to come.

PS. OTP AfaithL love your avatar. It is Sawyer and Kate right? Loved those two together.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 15 2013, 06:39 PM
lysie
lysie
AFaithL

Ha! I'll PM you some montages because you can't call yourself a real shipper until you've watched at least a dozen.
I bet six will make her a banner too.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

It will say "Ejami... two birds, one stone"

run to me
Member Avatar

It's no secret that Lumi is her favorite. And i'm strangely okay with that. :)

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I'm strangely at peace with this and not bothered by her at all. I thought of that the other day, with the spoilers. Maybe it's because I'm not watching. Maybe it's because Rafe is going to tell her to take a flying leap (well, in my world). Maybe it's cause I watched the Biggest Loser the other day after a long time of not watching and could handle her. Maybe it's because Nicole isn't the bitch in her storyline. Or, maybe Lysie's right. Yeah, that's my reasoning!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Oh Ali, whoever wins Sami's fickle slutty ass is truly the biggest loser!!

six
Member Avatar

lysie
lysie
AFaithL

I'm going to have to ask you not to do this. ;) Who'll be my anti shipper if that happens?

Sounds like Ejami might finally get a real chance. About time.

spartan
Member Avatar

Quote:

I have to say, up to this point, they've still never really told the EJ/Sami story. I've always sort of wondered how that would go. There's this huge fan base for something when they've never actually been together. They've dated and danced around each other and there's always been this pull between them, but she never really gave him a shot. It would be interesting to see

Yes. Yes, it would, Ali.

AFaithL

Wilson_EJami
Jan 15 2013, 06:48 PM
TFP :D . Great interview. Can't wait to see this. Sami will make a choice, and stick with it atleast for sometime to come.

PS. OTP AfaithL love your avatar. It is Sawyer and Kate right? Loved those two together.
Ah, yes. My all-time favorite primetime couple. :P They passionately fought...and passionately loved.

Bee
Member Avatar

As unpopular as it is on this board, I love Alison Sweeney and her character. She is always very professional and really does appreciate all of her fanbases. It definitely sounds like they are moving forward with EJ and Sami. That was actually pretty direct and upfront for her. She's usually so PC about walking the fanbase line.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

IDK what I'm :omg: about the more: AS all but saying ejami is a go or Lysie all but saying she's an ejami fangirl. :laugh: Where is Six with that banner???

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 15 2013, 07:06 PM
This is brilliant.

But wild horses will drag my banner away from my cold dead hands. And I'm not watching a montage.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

lysie
Jan 15 2013, 10:50 PM
tomsawyer
Jan 15 2013, 07:06 PM
This is brilliant.

But wild horses will drag my banner away from my cold dead hands. And I'm not watching a montage.
You're right, you are a terrible shipper.

outrageous
Member Avatar

I do hope they have a good storyline for them. They need one badly, and so do the viewers.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply