Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Alison Sweeney MSN TV Buzz interview
Topic Started: Jan 15 2013, 04:12 PM (5,530 Views)
Lumi_are_true_love

I think I know where this storyline maybe head or have an idea where it should head Lucas is going to be a hero in all this and Sami and the kids will be saved from the Dimeras and the Dimera that tormented and tortured her and did terrbile things to her who wanted to kill her unborn twins before they were born and also from the manhandling as well and the other things he did to Sami and the kids and to her family where he tried killing her and half her family.

Lucas and Sami are going to get the supercouple stuff now when Lucas pulls Sami and the kids out of the face of danger from the Dimeras and a Horton winds up being the Hero in this story and winds up saving the woman he loves and his family from the Dimeras for a Dimera never changes his spots and Lucas is going to get to save Sami and the kids from EJ like John saved Marlena from Stefano.

Lucas will get to kick the crap out EJ when he does something to mess this up which he will when he winds up hurting Sami and the kids again for a Dimera never changes Lucas is a Horton and a good person so this show down between this Horton and this Dimera is going to be epic with Lucas Horton coming out the winner in the end where the Dimera is defeated and Lucas winds up saving the woman he loves and the kids all four of them and his family from the face of danger concerning the Dimeras I say bring it on and let Lucas hero in this story where hes the one that winds up saving Sami and the kids from the Dimeras his senses should be even more hightened now about whats going on with the Dimeras that will cause him,John,Marlena and Sami's entire family to worry about Sami even more where maybe Lucas and John both go to battle against the Dimeras once more I say bring it on and let that story be told where Lucas winds up saving the woman he loves and his family from the Dimeras for it definately hits close to home when it comes to supercouples.

Good vs Evil with the good guys winning once more with Lucas coming out on top saving the love of his life and his family from the Dimeras for that would definately hit supercouple territory for Lucas and Sami both with Lucas saving the woman he loves and being the hero in this story so I say bring it on and let Lucas be the hero in the story and save the love of his life and his family from the Dimeras.

Lucas senses should be more highten now which will cause him to worry about Sami and the kids more and more and hes going to do everything in his power to keep Sami and the kids safe from the Dimeras and keep a closer eye on whats going on with Sami and the kids and he won't let EJ or any of the Dimera hurt Sami and the kids and this may bring Marlena,John and the rest of Sami's family into the fold as well to save Sami and the kids form the Dimeras as well. So I say bring it on and give Lucas and Lumi this type of story for it fits into the supercouple mode and supercouple lovestory beautifully where this where this will turn into a true epic lovestory for Lucas and Sami so I say bring it on.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Wow............
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Jesus take the wheel...

mer4santo
Member Avatar

I am totally stoked for a Lucas-centric show! Let's do this!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

lysie
Jan 15 2013, 10:50 PM
tomsawyer
Jan 15 2013, 07:06 PM
It will say "Ejami... two birds, one stone"
This is brilliant.

But wild horses will drag my banner away from my cold dead hands. And I'm not watching a montage.
Faker. :toetap:

You shall now be referred to as Fysie. -_-

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

Frankly at the very least a Lucas centric show wouldn't be something we've ever watched....beats watching stories centered around the same characters over and over again, no? But I'd rather watch a show that featured the entire canvas, a better balanced show and something that makes freaking sense based on the characters featured. Having Ej become a pussified dweeb, watching Sami become a horny teenager, having the likes of Rafe, Sami and Ej hog up all the air time the last few years have made me nostalgic for the Days that this show featured someone other than these people constantly shoved down our throats.....ah...the good ol days.

six
Member Avatar

So, what exactly has caused Lucas' senses to be heightened?

mer4santo
Member Avatar

six
Jan 16 2013, 05:14 PM
a box
Edited by mer4santo, Jan 16 2013, 05:35 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
He's probably turned into a vampire.

Days seriously needs at least one vampire.

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 16 2013, 05:37 PM
six

They really missed the boat with Molly Burnett's teeth.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

mer4santo
Jan 16 2013, 05:19 PM
six
a box
BAM! Posted Image

concerned
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
six

Vampires are so 2011...... it's zombies at the moment.

Although Days is in a timewarp with things like this so I concur Lucas should be a vampire.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 16 2013, 05:39 PM
tomsawyer
six

They really missed the boat with Molly Burnett's teeth.
And Ian's hairline. And mannerisms. And pretty much everything Ian.

lysie
Member Avatar

concerned
Jan 16 2013, 05:41 PM
tomsawyer
six

Although Days is in a timewarp with things like this so I concur Lucas should be a vampire.
A zombie story would be PERFECT for the Hernandezes. And T.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

lysie
concerned
tomsawyer
six

The only way they could permanently get me to stop watching this show is if they introduced vampires, werewolves, zombies, and any creature of that genre. You'd think as a lover of unicorns I might like that stuff but it's an absolute NO.

Now you know.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
concerned
tomsawyer
six

Rafe's already got the cold blank stare down. :huh1:

And zombie would actually fit with his acting range.

I'm down.

six
Member Avatar

No, it has to be vampires. It makes so much sense. We never see Lucas because it's usually daytime in Salem. Last time we saw him talking with Will? It was in the evening.

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

I am such a huge fan of this interview. Love Ali and am GIDDY over the idea of EJami being given a real shot. Yay, yay, YAY! :D

mer4santo
Member Avatar

six
Jan 16 2013, 06:03 PM
No, it has to be vampires. It makes so much sense. We never see Lucas because it's usually daytime in Salem. Last time we saw him talking with Will? It was in the evening.
I actually believed they turned down the lights to mask that horrific suit ensemble in darkness.

oh...and yay Ali!
Edited by mer4santo, Jan 16 2013, 06:15 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Jan 16 2013, 05:45 PM
lysie
concerned
tomsawyer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

The only way they could permanently get me to stop watching this show is if they introduced vampires, werewolves, zombies, and any creature of that genre. You'd think as a lover of unicorns I might like that stuff but it's an absolute NO.

Now you know.
What if it was a zombie Unicorn?

Victor's been keeping it in the stables ( I miss the stables) and Parker accidently releases it. (those troublesome two year olds)
Unfortunately its first victims are Jen and Dan.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply