Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Publicity Photos: NB, LK, FS, CD, JM, KM, NO, PM; Updated 1/22
Topic Started: Jan 15 2013, 07:02 PM (7,996 Views)
Ellie

** Here is the link to the thumbnails of all of the photos. Below is one large photo of each cast member represented. The rest are on the next page of the thread. ** http://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/networks/nbcentertainment/daysofourlives/photos

All photos by Chris Haston/NBC NBC Universal, Inc.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

Oh Oh Chad's borrowed EJ's glasses .......how do you make that evil menacing noise?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Ugh! Those are horrible photos of NB, CD and KM. And it takes real effort to make those three look bad.

run to me
Member Avatar

Thanks. Very colorful. Lol.

Ellie

tomsawyer
Jan 15 2013, 07:04 PM
Ugh! Those are horrible photos of NB, CD and KM. And it takes real effort to make those three look bad.
I agree and didn't really care for any except maybe Joe Mascolo. The background reminds me of elementary school picture day.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

It should be illegal to be that stunningly gorgeous! Nadia is simply in a class by herself!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

Aww, Freddie Smith is adorable..although I'm not sure I'm crazy about that particular photo. Some of the others look like they might be better but I can't see them up close so it's hard to say. I think CD looks okay, didn't think he looked bad. And JM actually looks pretty damn good!

ETA: Oh, and where's Chandler Massey?! I wish they'd release some FS/CM together.
Edited by supercool74, Jan 15 2013, 07:11 PM.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Freddie look Hot, Chloe look Beautiful so does Kate i like the pictures

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

FS is so gorgeous **swoon** :wub:
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Jan 15 2013, 07:09 PM.

Ellie

Yes, as always, we have to ask why these particular cast members were given new photos.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

I wonder what's behind the wardrobe decision to keep Nadia's girls under wraps? Not that I disapprove, mind you. It's a refreshing change to be able to focus on that stunning face of hers instead. Joe looks great, Freddie looks like he's lost weight in his face.

six
Member Avatar

I think JM and FS look great in the pictures that were posted. Those are totally elementary school backgrounds though lol. They just need that purple background with the laser lights.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Ellie
Jan 15 2013, 07:11 PM
Yes, as always, we have to ask why these particular cast members were given new photos.
especially when some of these cast members were in the last set (or one of the last sets) of new publicity photos.

(i'm still curious as to why NBCUMV never posted Peter & Kristian's publicity photos from the 45th anniversary &/or NYC promo shoots, even though they've been used in various articles, and even on the Days site)

cord08

supercool74
Jan 15 2013, 07:08 PM
Aww, Freddie Smith is adorable..although I'm not sure I'm crazy about that particular photo. Some of the others look like they might be better but I can't see them up close so it's hard to say. I think CD looks okay, didn't think he looked bad. And JM actually looks pretty damn good!

ETA: Oh, and where's Chandler Massey?! I wish they'd release some FS/CM together.
I think there might be some photos that have yet to be released. I seem to remember CB and CM also being mentioned as part of some photo shoot in a few tweets.

LK's pose looks kind of awkward. And yes, they look exactly like an elementary school photo background.

ShaneDOOLFan

well Freddie said on his twitter that he has lost about 30lbs so Id say they wanted new pics of him.

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

That is a terribly unflattering pic of KM. What's going on with the hair?

I've seen Nadia look better.

The rest...meh. I know the budget's low, but these look cheap as hell.

AFaithL

I think Chad looks devilishly sexy.

I soooooo wish Kate Mansi would go back to her natural hair color. She would look sooooo much better.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

cord08
Jan 15 2013, 07:18 PM
supercool74
Jan 15 2013, 07:08 PM

I think there might be some photos that have yet to be released. I seem to remember CB and CM also being mentioned as part of some photo shoot in a few tweets.

LK's pose looks kind of awkward. And yes, they look exactly like an elementary school photo background.
oh goody. more CB & CM pics. rme. why does it seem like almost every photoshoot is to take new pics of the "teens" with the occasional vet/older castmember getting to join in? that in & of itself makes it seem "class photo"-y. the redish background is just a bonus.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

run to me
Jan 15 2013, 07:07 PM
Thanks. Very colorful. Lol.
lmfao ;) :P :D

james0479
Member Avatar

Freddie Smith can make a bad background look flawless. When I move to Salem, I'm stealing him away from Will. Lol :)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply