Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Publicity Photos: NB, LK, FS, CD, JM, KM, NO, PM; Updated 1/22
Topic Started: Jan 15 2013, 07:02 PM (7,963 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

PhilipCanDoBetter
Jan 16 2013, 12:09 AM
Ellie
Jan 15 2013, 11:04 PM
Kate Mansi

Posted Image

I like the ones she sitting down...she has sex appeal fo sure!
50 Shades of EJ!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daysofold

Supergirlx2
Jan 16 2013, 12:14 AM
NocturnalBlondie
Jan 15 2013, 11:32 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Jan 15 2013, 11:25 PM
From Bope to Ejami? Talk about downgrade.
no kidding. EJami aren't even a couple, and everyone, including Ali, has stated that "they've never been given a real chance to be in love", so them being "the face of Days" is ridiculous. I understand that with Peter gone, the pic needed changing, but my vote would've gone to Deidre & Drake.
the Ali/James pic looks like someone just went "oh, i guess the pic needs changing. let me just put this random one". there's no effort, unlike the Peter/Kristian one that at least said "Days of our Lives".
If TPTB think that EJami is the next supercouple, they have another thing coming. there are a lot of viewers that disagree with them ever being paired again. (and yes, there's a lot of people that love them)
I feel bad for the Safe & Lumi fans.
Just goes to show you how much TPTB are out of tune with the show. Days needs a regime change and fast!!!

specialcases
Member Avatar
your own "personal" Jesus

Is Nadia wearing Marlena's hooker boots from today's episode?

concerned
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
NocturnalBlondie
EJ_SamiFF
no kidding. EJami aren't even a couple, and everyone, including Ali, has stated that "they've never been given a real chance to be in love", so them being "the face of Days" is ridiculous. I understand that with Peter gone, the pic needed changing, but my vote would've gone to Deidre & Drake.
the Ali/James pic looks like someone just went "oh, i guess the pic needs changing. let me just put this random one". there's no effort, unlike the Peter/Kristian one that at least said "Days of our Lives".
If TPTB think that EJami is the next supercouple, they have another thing coming. there are a lot of viewers that disagree with them ever being paired again. (and yes, there's a lot of people that love them)
What about those of us who are just fans of EJ getting some loving action.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Daysofold
Jan 16 2013, 12:53 AM
Supergirlx2
NocturnalBlondie
EJ_SamiFF
Just goes to show you how much TPTB are out of tune with the show. Days needs a regime change and fast!!!
i don't think that just getting rid of Tomlin's gonna do anything. EJ & Sami - both together and apart - have been front & center for multiple writing teams. i think some higher-up NBC execs need to go in order to get some balance & for the show to stop thinking that EJ & Sami are gonna save the show.

Evan
Member Avatar

Nadia is simply stunning!
Can't say I'm too wild though about the rest of the pics.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

The orange-brown-yellow school picture day background is really ugly but the photos improve when solid colors are used. KM looks great. So do FS and CD. NB, JM, and LK have looked better, but in JM's case I'd chalk it up to age. The lighting looks really harsh on NB.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Actually scratch that comment about JM. He looks pretty good.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
NocturnalBlondie
EJ_SamiFF
Hulu revamped their site a few months back and the DAYS mainpage over there still uses Bope.

That photo of EJami is awful.

La_Laa

Ellie
Jan 15 2013, 11:02 PM
He's adorable as hell :wub:

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Crappy lighting and the backgrounds look like what my kids bring home from picture day. Great subjects--bad, bad pictures.

Will&Sonny

EJ_SamiFF
I've never seen that page before, but am I the only person who thinks that the actual logo would be a far more appropriate choice than a picture of a random couple? (And just for the record, I'd say the same thing if a picture of Bo and Hope were still being used. It just seems inappropriate for that particular page, given that it's talking about the show itself, not any specific characters. It's written like it's aimed at people who don't know what Days of our Lives is.)

Of course, it still lists McPherson and Thomas as the head writers, so I guess that I shouldn't be surprised.

elizhope
Member Avatar

Wow, the lighting is just awful (not to mention the backgrounds). And based on the quality, its almost like they didnt use a very good camera. I could have done better with my point/shoot and an open window

Ally
Member Avatar
The Royal Princess

I was going to post this yesterday but forgot - the colors of the background are the same as NBC's logo.. I'm surprised nobody else realized that LOL.

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
NocturnalBlondie
EJ_SamiFF
I thought that from everything I have read and seen, TPTB was against supercouples...they seem to be hell bent on breaking them all apart. But, then again they might try with EJami.
I don't really care for AS in this picture, but JS...wow.
Edited by confusedbyitall, Jan 16 2013, 09:50 AM.

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

La_Laa
Jan 16 2013, 05:48 AM
Ellie
Jan 15 2013, 11:02 PM
He's adorable as hell :wub:
He sure is! :wub2:

six
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
NocturnalBlondie
EJ_SamiFF
I'm sure the safes and lumis will manage, just like the rest of us have all these years.

That last picture of KM sitting is so awkward.

lysie
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jan 16 2013, 06:45 AM
EJ_SamiFF
I've never seen that page before, but am I the only person who thinks that the actual logo would be a far more appropriate choice than a picture of a random couple? (And just for the record, I'd say the same thing if a picture of Bo and Hope were still being used. It just seems inappropriate for that particular page, given that it's talking about the show itself, not any specific characters. It's written like it's aimed at people who don't know what Days of our Lives is.)

Of course, it still lists McPherson and Thomas as the head writers, so I guess that I shouldn't be surprised.
No, I agree. I think the logo or a cast photo would be more appropriate. I'd look the other way for Bope because I think they'll always be the couple most identified with Days, though I think Marlena is the character identified with the show most so yeah...cast photo would be preferable. Really though, just a good photo would be nice. If they wanted it to be ejami, I like that pic of them in the mansion from not too terribly long ago and no one looks like they're cringing.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

I'm guessing these photos were taken around the time they filmed Gabi's wedding? That suit on Casey is the same suit Chad wore to the wedding.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

concerned
Jan 16 2013, 01:13 AM
Supergirlx2
NocturnalBlondie
EJ_SamiFF
What about those of us who are just fans of EJ getting some loving action.
You are so me two years ago!

I've had a love hate thing with Ejami for years, but after the shooting I just wanted him to get some & be shirtless in the process.

As to the pic change, I think no matter who they put up there, people were going to be pissed.

I'm pissed cause its not that great a pic of them.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply