Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Publicity Photos: NB, LK, FS, CD, JM, KM, NO, PM; Updated 1/22
Topic Started: Jan 15 2013, 07:02 PM (7,894 Views)
NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

SoapGal1
Jan 16 2013, 11:51 AM
concerned
Jan 16 2013, 01:13 AM
Supergirlx2
Jan 16 2013, 12:14 AM
NocturnalBlondie
Jan 15 2013, 11:32 PM
no kidding. EJami aren't even a couple, and everyone, including Ali, has stated that "they've never been given a real chance to be in love", so them being "the face of Days" is ridiculous. I understand that with Peter gone, the pic needed changing, but my vote would've gone to Deidre & Drake.
the Ali/James pic looks like someone just went "oh, i guess the pic needs changing. let me just put this random one". there's no effort, unlike the Peter/Kristian one that at least said "Days of our Lives".
If TPTB think that EJami is the next supercouple, they have another thing coming. there are a lot of viewers that disagree with them ever being paired again. (and yes, there's a lot of people that love them)
I feel bad for the Safe & Lumi fans.
What about those of us who are just fans of EJ getting some loving action.
You are so me two years ago!

I've had a love hate thing with Ejami for years, but after the shooting I just wanted him to get some & be shirtless in the process.

As to the pic change, I think no matter who they put up there, people were going to be pissed.

I'm pissed cause its not that great a pic of them.

Probably. Though my problem with the picture has nothing to do with me hating EJami... my problem is that they're going from this historic Days couple, to this non-couple with barely any history on the show. I understand they have their fans and all of that, but yeah... it's just a weird switch to me.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

Wow. It must take real skill to take people that beautiful and put out such blah photos. I mean, seriously? KM and NB are gorgeous, and those photos just do not do them justice. I've snapped better pics at fan events.

OliveAnn

Wow, Freddie really wasn't joking about that weught loss. This is a bit worrysome, though. Such a huge weight loss in such a short time. He almost doesn't have cheeks anymore.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Man though, if SOD ever uses these pictures in their issues, it's going to look like J-14 with those background colors. :huh1:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I know that they were going for an NBC-colors look with that strong background colors (and NBC's image campaign of "More Colorful") but I really wish they wouldn't. First of all, it's ugly. Second of all, I loathe that campaign with every fiber of my being. I honestly haven't seen good publicity pictures for this show in years.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Casey & Kate :wub: :wub: LOVE these two!

Wonderful to see Joe Mascolo with new pictures!

How I wish Kristian Alfonso had some new pictures taken... Love that woman!

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

Ellie
Jan 15 2013, 07:02 PM
** Here is the link to the thumbnails of all of the photos. Below is one large photo of each cast member represented. The rest are on the next page of the thread. ** http://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/networks/nbcentertainment/daysofourlives/photos

All photos by Chris Haston/NBC NBC Universal, Inc.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

HOLY SHIT! does that mean that Joe is back? :D

loved Abby and Kate's pics too.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 16 2013, 03:33 PM
This!! Especially with Peter gone, there should be some new Kristian pictures. Maybe they took some, but are waiting to release them until her "mystery person" story starts? (probably just wishful thinking.)

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jan 16 2013, 06:59 PM
Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 16 2013, 03:33 PM
This!! Especially with Peter gone, there should be some new Kristian pictures. Maybe they took some, but are waiting to release them until her "mystery person" story starts? (probably just wishful thinking.)
I'm right there with you! Let's just hope that it's not wishful thinking!! :D

concerned
Member Avatar

confusedbyitall
Jan 16 2013, 09:49 AM
Supergirlx2
NocturnalBlondie
EJ_SamiFF
Jan 15 2013, 11:25 PM
From Bope to Ejami? Talk about downgrade.
no kidding. EJami aren't even a couple, and everyone, including Ali, has stated that "they've never been given a real chance to be in love", so them being "the face of Days" is ridiculous. I understand that with Peter gone, the pic needed changing, but my vote would've gone to Deidre & Drake.
the Ali/James pic looks like someone just went "oh, i guess the pic needs changing. let me just put this random one". there's no effort, unlike the Peter/Kristian one that at least said "Days of our Lives".
If TPTB think that EJami is the next supercouple, they have another thing coming. there are a lot of viewers that disagree with them ever being paired again. (and yes, there's a lot of people that love them)
I thought that from everything I have read and seen, TPTB was against supercouples...they seem to be hell bent on breaking them all apart. But, then again they might try with EJami.
I don't really care for AS in this picture, but JS...wow.
Wow as in wow that is spectacularly bad.
I didn't realise it was possible to get a bad photo of him until I saw the photos from this shoot.
This is the best of a particularly bad lot even in this one he looks awkward and decidedly unappealing.

concerned
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jan 16 2013, 11:51 AM
concerned
Jan 16 2013, 01:13 AM
Supergirlx2
NocturnalBlondie
What about those of us who are just fans of EJ getting some loving action.
You are so me two years ago!

I've had a love hate thing with Ejami for years, but after the shooting I just wanted him to get some & be shirtless in the process.

As to the pic change, I think no matter who they put up there, people were going to be pissed.

I'm pissed cause its not that great a pic of them.

So where will I be in another two years?

I don't even need shirtless at the moment I'll settle for a twinkle in the eye and a slightly undone button.

Really what I need is less lap dog more suave confidence and snark - I'm not sure I even need to see Everett nekkid - but I'll probably get through it if I put it on mute and just accept things from an aesthetic perspective.

I'm with you on the picture front - doesn't worry me at all that its EJ and Sami its just a really craptastic picture of them.

concerned
Member Avatar

/\ Oops who am I kidding todays Oz episode convinced me I'll happily settle for a T shirt and a conversation with Stefano.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Chads hair is ridiculous...these rest look good though!

concerned
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jan 17 2013, 03:40 PM
Oh well you'll be happy to know htat haircut is history - refer to twitter thread. (now you just have to wait 4 months)

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

concerned
Jan 17 2013, 03:56 PM
Mitchapalooza
Jan 17 2013, 03:40 PM
Oh well you'll be happy to know htat haircut is history - refer to twitter thread. (now you just have to wait 4 months)
oh yes, I can't wait to see that haircut on him!! :D :wub:

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

concerned
Jan 16 2013, 10:39 PM
/\ Oops who am I kidding todays Oz episode convinced me I'll happily settle for a T shirt and a conversation with Stefano.

TRACK PANTS!!!!!!! :wub: :licklips:

granolagirl
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 16 2013, 12:05 AM
Will&Sonny
Jan 15 2013, 11:45 PM
specialcases
Jan 15 2013, 11:35 PM
what the HELL is on Casey's head?
Casey tweeted this yesterday:

Thank you @matthewraysalon for the amazing haircut today! You rock buddy! lockerz.com/s/276903795

Posted Image

CD has Bieber fever!!
At least he's moved past his hunchback of Notre Dame phase.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

annie21

cord08
Jan 15 2013, 11:13 PM
There is such a disconnect between the pictures of KM and the character she plays. These poses are of the sexier variety, and Abby is a virgin. LOL. KM is definitely gorgeous, though. (I still wish they'd let her go back to dark hair).
I've noticed this for almost all of her publicity photos since she joined the show, especially those 1950's-era shots they did of the younger cast members last spring. She turns up the volume to full blast on the vamp/vixen/sex kitten look in every pic (yes, I'm aware that I'm using old-fashioned words, lol).

Anyway, I don't know if it's her choice or if every photographer encourages her, but I wish she'd tone it down a little for at least some of the shots. There are other "looks" she could go for (sad and wistful, happy and vivacious, friendly girl-next-door, intelligent and thoughtful). It's sad to me to see a beautiful young woman think that the only way she can present herself for publicity is with a come-hither look. Mix it up, girl! :)

LovingDays

new pic but cant post them it's from nadia bjorlin

http://www.nadia-bjorlin.com/news/#
Edited by LovingDays, Jan 18 2013, 12:47 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply