Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 28th; *updated 1/21*
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM (38,375 Views)
Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Just sneaking in to see if I saw any interesting spoilers to make me want to become a viewer again like any hints at Sydole or Stefano having Baby Ejole or a headline saying "EJ's devious plans for Samantha are finally revealed"; or Rafe rejects Sami when she comes running back to him when she's been played, and then subsequently Lucas tells her to turn around and keep walking her overused ass the other direction when he realizes Sami was rejected by Rafe and EJ on the same day; or Nicole gets a cryptic phone call from Dr. Baker.

But no such luck...(I'll check back next month)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

^^ Hope to see you in a month then!

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Ashtonion
Jan 19 2013, 04:32 PM
Just sneaking in to see if I saw any interesting spoilers to make me want to become a viewer again like any hints at Sydole or Stefano having Baby Ejole or a headline saying "EJ's devious plans for Samantha are finally revealed"; or Rafe rejects Sami when she comes running back to him when she's been played, and then subsequently Lucas tells her to turn around and keep walking her overused ass the other direction when he realizes Sami was rejected by Rafe and EJ on the same day; or Nicole gets a cryptic phone call from Dr. Baker.

This banner...

Posted Image

shows the good moments between Nicole and EJ.. and yeah.. this is parts of the old EJ that I miss.
*sighs* .. can't they bring him back? :'(

I am not saying he should be a heartless jerk.. just a handsome sweet jerk with a heart. :P

And something in another matter.. they totally ruined EJOLE for me. Taylor rings a bell...
Edited by DayDreamer, Jan 19 2013, 05:41 PM.

annie21

Angie79
Jan 19 2013, 12:55 AM
Friday ("Daniel and Jennifer's Plan")
Chloe learns of Daniel and Jennifer's plan to go away for the night and is unable to stop it; Rafe warns Sami to stay away from his office.
It's funny how the posts thus far in response to this spoiler have ignored the first half, lol.
Edited by annie21, Jan 19 2013, 09:29 PM.

AFaithL

annie21
Jan 19 2013, 09:28 PM
Angie79
Jan 19 2013, 12:55 AM
Friday ("Daniel and Jennifer's Plan")
Chloe learns of Daniel and Jennifer's plan to go away for the night and is unable to stop it; Rafe warns Sami to stay away from his office.
It's funny how the posts thus far in response to this spoiler have ignored the first half, lol.
That's because it's disappointing. I WANT Chloe to be successful in stopping Dannifer.
Edited by AFaithL, Jan 19 2013, 09:38 PM.

Harmony233

Chloe is reminding me of old school sami lol

Ireland98

"Friday ("Daniel and Jennifer's Plan")
Chloe learns of Daniel and Jennifer's plan to go away for the night and is unable to stop it; Rafe warns Sami to stay away from his office."

So Chloe is just the new Nicole now for Dannifer angst? Wash, lather, rinse, & repeat.

Rafe continues to treat Sami like a child? Wash, lather, rinse, & repeat.

Anything original from these writers coming up soon? I surely hope so!
Edited by Ireland98, Jan 20 2013, 12:15 AM.

Ljay
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jan 17 2013, 07:36 PM
px780
Jan 17 2013, 12:00 AM
So they cleared Kristen's fertility issues up on the show, which I take to mean she'll be pregnant soon. I can't with kids on this show anymore. Seriously. This story doesn't need a baby to make it awesome, imho.
Actually I would like to see the look on John and Marlena's face when they learn that Kristen is pregnant with Brady's baby.

Im so sick of the writers sticking babies in every storyline weve had. Cant we have something else beside having babies,stealin babies, retrieve them? There is more out there to write about than babies.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Im anxious to see bristen go against ericole. Mainly because i want old school nicole back and i think watching nicole give kristen a run for money is going to be great

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I would love to know that too Marlena,because I am so close to taking a fork to my eyes,everytime I see those two together,even just talking they make me wanna claw my eyes out,of course the second John leaves I stop watching,DOOL is a total snooze fest when John is not on or he and Marlena are not together,writers u have screwed up every super couple,hope your proud u idiots.
Edited by Snowing Fan, Jan 20 2013, 12:21 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ejole Lifer

Ashtonion
Jan 19 2013, 04:32 PM

Same here. Just lurking about. Now in need of a barf bag.

zanygrrl
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 19 2013, 12:23 PM
SocRMum1
Jan 18 2013, 10:38 AM
This may have already been mentioned - but Jason spoiled some upcoming scenes in the prison laundry room, etc. I wonder if those will be flashbacks used to tell Nick's story. :ermm:
I'm sure they will. And I for one can't wait to see them delve into Nick's prison life!

Although I'm interested in Nick's prison past I don't quite understand the timing. Seems to me it would have been more effective for him to have discussed that time with Gabi when they were in their first sex flush. Is this some sort of half-assed attempt to make Nick redeemable? Good luck with that. :sarcasm:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Ireland98
Jan 20 2013, 12:11 AM

If the bib fits..................

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Thanks to Reese for the Avi♥

nolagirl
Jan 18 2013, 05:25 PM
Laura39
Jan 18 2013, 06:57 AM
Ljay
Jan 18 2013, 12:53 AM
Harmony233
Jan 17 2013, 11:12 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepbut he doesn't go away quiet

If Rafe isnt going away quietly then SAFE isn't over. Rafe may say and do whatever but Im sure SAFE is far from over. If Rafe is so pissed hes not goin away peacefully. Rafe still cares. Hes hurt shes said hurtful things to Gabi and accused her of things. He will snap out of it Im sure. Just like he did last time...
Of course Rafe can't 'go away quietly'. He's too smug to not have something to say. He can't take EJ winning. That's what it's all about with him. He doesn't love Sami, he loves beating EJ.
Looks to me like both men have that problem it's all about winning and for Sami it's all about all the men fighting over her. There is no love in it for any of these characters and for EJ and Rafe it's all about catch backs, and you know what they say about catch backs they're a BITCH. So in this case no matter who wins or who loses there's a BITCH involved.
The only man to truly love Sami deep down is the one who walked away from her... Show should take note that with Lucas it's not about him winning out over the other two its about Sami and since she's not about him then he'd rather be alone.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I think TomSell would rather Lucas be alone than Lucas actually wanting to be alone.

Ireland98

ladyofthelake
Jan 21 2013, 10:28 PM
Ireland98
Jan 20 2013, 12:11 AM

If the bib fits..................
Okay, that cracked me up :laugh: Sami has been acting quite childish lately in regards to this EJ and Rafe BS!

chinkybig

Personally, the only person / guy that I can believe Sami to end up with + real love story is Lucas. Lucas has known Sami when she was that innocent girl before he got raped by Alan, and has been with Sami through all those years of scheming, there was this love/hate relationship and yet, he has managed to come through for Sami, which I feel makes him a guy that TRULY accepted Sami for who she was. He knew everything, all the dirty stuff, and still chose to love her. In essence, at this point, there is no scheme Sami can do that will surprise Lucas or shake them apart. He knows her inside out, scheming or not. It's just sad that they have to push this EJ and Rafe triangle nonsense when in fact, there is so much Lucas- Sami that can be explored. IMO.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Next week on Days of our Lives, Kate is devastated when she learns Billie is leaving town. Also: Sami makes a confession to EJ, Nicole and Kristen face off over Brady, Jennifer realizes Chloe is playing for keeps and Marlena has a serious talk with Brady.

Sneaks Peeks: Week of January 28, 2013

Rafe tells EJ that he and Sami planned to reunite before their fallout. Instead of driving EJ and Sami apart, it only brings them closer after a heartfelt conversation.

Nicole blasts Kristen for the trouble she's caused between Brady and his family. Kristen responds to Nicole's tirade with a vicious tongue lashing, throwing up Nicole's troublesome past in her face. Later, Nicole comes up with a scheme to bring Kristen down.

Jennifer is rocked when she learns Chloe has moved into Daniel's place.

Nick's on the hunt for information on Lucas and Will. Unfortunately for Nick, Will may be close to discovering his intentions.

Billie and Kate share an emotional goodbye.

Hope is evasive with about Bo.

Marlena comes clean to Brady about John.

Kristen's "feelings" for Brady may be turning genuine. How will that affect her plan? Maybe she'll get some help from a man of the cloth.

Sami tells EJ that she's finally seen him and Rafe for who they really are…

DVR Alerts

Monday: EJ and Sami build their relationship on more solid grounds.
Wednesday: Nick reveals his past in prison to Gabi.

Source Look Ahead: Week of February 4, 2013

Nick steps up his efforts to trap Lucas and Will. Sami and EJ finally make love.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/01/days-of-our-lives-teasers-january-28-edition/

lysie
Member Avatar

Quote:

Kristen's "feelings" for Brady may be turning genuine. How will that affect her plan? Maybe she'll get some help from a man of the cloth.

Ooooh.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sami and EJ finally make love.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait....

Fuck yeah :hail: :rockon: :cheer: :boobs: :wub:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply