Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 28th; *updated 1/21*
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM (38,504 Views)
gailwinters
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 21 2013, 11:24 PM
Next week on Days of our Lives, Kate is devastated when she learns Billie is leaving town. Also: Sami makes a confession to EJ, Nicole and Kristen face off over Brady, Jennifer realizes Chloe is playing for keeps and Marlena has a serious talk with Brady.

Sneaks Peeks: Week of January 28, 2013

Rafe tells EJ that he and Sami planned to reunite before their fallout. Instead of driving EJ and Sami apart, it only brings them closer after a heartfelt conversation.

Nicole blasts Kristen for the trouble she's caused between Brady and his family. Kristen responds to Nicole's tirade with a vicious tongue lashing, throwing up Nicole's troublesome past in her face. Later, Nicole comes up with a scheme to bring Kristen down.

Jennifer is rocked when she learns Chloe has moved into Daniel's place.

Nick's on the hunt for information on Lucas and Will. Unfortunately for Nick, Will may be close to discovering his intentions.

Billie and Kate share an emotional goodbye.

Hope is evasive with about Bo.

Marlena comes clean to Brady about John.

Kristen's "feelings" for Brady may be turning genuine. How will that affect her plan? Maybe she'll get some help from a man of the cloth.

Sami tells EJ that she's finally seen him and Rafe for who they really are…

DVR Alerts

Monday: EJ and Sami build their relationship on more solid grounds.
Wednesday: Nick reveals his past in prison to Gabi.

Source Look Ahead: Week of February 4, 2013

Nick steps up his efforts to trap Lucas and Will. Sami and EJ finally make love.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/01/days-of-our-lives-teasers-january-28-edition/

Well, hello.....I like these!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 21 2013, 11:27 PM
Quote:

Kristen's "feelings" for Brady may be turning genuine. How will that affect her plan? Maybe she'll get some help from a man of the cloth.

Ooooh.
yeah, what? :huh:

If this is the beginning of Kristen/Eric, Eric will seriously have some 'splaining to do.

Definitely the most interesting spoiler though. Well, this one and the one about Nicole trying to take down Kristen. (Although I am hoping she fails).

Edited to add: I just read the one about Hope. I'm presuming he's after Stefano, but quite honestly if I didn't know Hope, I'd wonder if she had something to do with his "missing in action" status.
Edited by blueskies, Jan 21 2013, 11:33 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

****DEAD***
It is pretty much impossible for me to reign in my currently squeeing inner fan girl right ths moment so I will take a break to try to compose myself. :D

Deleted User
Deleted User

This show sounds like a bad Fanfiction. So Ej willingly hops into bed with Sami after she admits to choosing Rafe over him. What a pathetic putz. I swear only Days could make a hot sexy guy like James Scott unwatchable.
Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I won't Fangirl! I won't Fangirl, I won't Fangirl.

HELL YEAH. :cheer: :wub:

Okay, maybe just a little.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

EJEVERETT IS GETTING LAID!!!! :rockon: :boobs: :chee:

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Hell to the Fuck YES! :chee: :rockon: :cheer: :wub: :smooch: :sex4: :yahoo: :cloud9: :cart:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jan 21 2013, 11:44 PM.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

I have this big ball of dread in the pit of my stomach. What are they going to do to my Bope?!?! :flipoff: They should've just "killed" Bo off. :shame:

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Sami and EJ finally make love.

OH HELL YES!!!!!!!!!

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Jan 21 2013, 11:54 PM
I have this big ball of dread in the pit of my stomach. What are they going to do to my Bope?!?! :flipoff: They should've just "killed" Bo off. :shame:
I have a feeling Bo is getting replaced with Rafe!

Will&Sonny

tomsawyer

Sami and EJ finally make love have sex.

Fixed.

I couldn't care less about them sleeping together, but I will never think of it as lovemaking.

As for the rest...too many E.J. spoilers, not enough Will spoilers.

Bee
Member Avatar

Boring ass Dannifer aside, these are some fucking spectacular spoilers. I kinda wish I hadn't read them though now. I would have loved to have been surprised by EJ and Sami knocking boots. You know it's gonna be so hot!

I agree that it's not looking good for Hope though. I think they are gonna saddle her with some Rafe deadweight soon.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Agreed. Especially because they could've killed him off in a way that they could easily resurrect him if PR decides to return. The idea that Bo is off chasing Stefano rather than in Salem with his wife and daughter is just plain goofy.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
DJsMommy
I have a feeling Bo is getting replaced with Rafe!
Sadly. It looks like Hope is going to be Rafe's next victim love interest. :shame:

Bee
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Jan 21 2013, 11:34 PM
This show sounds like a bad Fanfiction. So Ej willingly hops into bed with Sami after she admits to choosing Rafe over him. What a pathetic putz. I swear only Days could make a hot sexy guy like James Scott unwatchable.
I couldn't agree with you less. I don't see anything pathetic in a guy who goes after what he wants and has wanted for 7 years. I think it's romantic and sexy. It's finally gonna pay off too. EJ is finally getting his girl! Plus, we haven't heard Sami's explanation for why she was going to settle with Rafe instead of EJ. Me thinks it's going to be along the lines of her always wanting to go the "safe" route instead of with her heart which in my book is a win for EJ again.

Will&Sonny

Oh -- I also hope that, despite what these spoilers suggest, Sonny does get some screen time this week.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jan 21 2013, 11:59 PM
tomsawyer

Fixed.

I couldn't care less about them sleeping together, but I will never think of it as lovemaking.

Yeah...all I know is that it's confirmation of a WTD storyline with Sami for me. Otherwise, what was the point of that pre-wedding romp with Rafe?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

It's a little odd that Eric would help Kristen knowing that she's using Brady to get back at John and Marlena. Maybe the "man of the clothe" she goes to is Father Tobias?

lysie
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 22 2013, 12:12 AM
Will&Sonny
Jan 21 2013, 11:59 PM
tomsawyer

Fixed.

Yeah...all I know is that it's confirmation of a WTD storyline with Sami for me. Otherwise, what was the point of that pre-wedding romp with Rafe?
Sami and Rafe didn't actually have sex, though.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Ummm...Safe didn't have sex

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply