Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 28th; *updated 1/21*
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM (38,128 Views)
mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Oh Everett....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

and even if Rafe and Sami did have sex, he couldn't get her pregnant. Safe had sex in every episode for 3 freaking years and she never got pg, Ej has been 2 for 3 with Sami and knocked up a barren Nicole TWICE!!

Edited by greeneyedgirl, Jan 22 2013, 12:18 AM.

newlabone

the two current head writers can't write good story ! they have so many great actors to write for. they have ej turned into a useless wimp. all he does is wine lost his back bone. i have to agree what was on a post that the writers have ruined ej and i don't care much for ej anymore. there are so many characters they are destroying and mr corday is allowing those two writers to continue there miserable writing . it only happens on dool. theres a little improvement in the ratings but it is only short lived. what is wrong with corday. its time to get this show back on track. wilson i love both your acting but the writers are destroying your story and eventually the characters of will and sonny . so sad how days is being destroyed. remember mr corday amc and oltl is coming back and your show will be on the bottom of the piles as usual. its no good to tell corday anything either about storyline or getting rid of the lousy writers. one time i wouldn't miss dool now i rarely watch.

Bee
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Jan 22 2013, 12:17 AM
Oh Everett....
It's time to pop that cherry!

supercool74
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jan 22 2013, 12:10 AM
Oh -- I also hope that, despite what these spoilers suggest, Sonny does get some screen time this week.
As much as I love Will.....I want to see how Sonny is dealing with all the crap Will has put him through. The spoilers all sound pretty good for a change, but yeah...my first question was "Where the hell is Sonny"? He really should be a big part of this storyline and I hope that he just isn't mentioned, but that we do actually see him.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Bee
Jan 22 2013, 12:07 AM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Jan 21 2013, 11:34 PM
This show sounds like a bad Fanfiction. So Ej willingly hops into bed with Sami after she admits to choosing Rafe over him. What a pathetic putz. I swear only Days could make a hot sexy guy like James Scott unwatchable.
I couldn't agree with you less. I don't see anything pathetic in a guy who goes after what he wants and has wanted for 7 years. I think it's romantic and sexy. It's finally gonna pay off too. EJ is finally getting his girl! Plus, we haven't heard Sami's explanation for why she was going to settle with Rafe instead of EJ. Me thinks it's going to be along the lines of her always wanting to go the "safe" route instead of with her heart which in my book is a win for EJ again.
To me it just comes across as one sided. I'm not an Ejami but since they're going that route couldn't they at least make Sami fight for Ej? Having Ej just give in after learning that she chose Rafe over him again makes him look pathetic. I'd like to see Ej with some pride and dignity. Guess I'm asking for too much. :shame:
Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 22 2013, 12:13 AM
blueskies
Jan 22 2013, 12:12 AM
Will&Sonny
Jan 21 2013, 11:59 PM
tomsawyer
Jan 21 2013, 11:24 PM
Source Look Ahead: Week of February 4, 2013

Sami and EJ finally make love have sex.

Fixed.

I couldn't care less about them sleeping together, but I will never think of it as lovemaking.

As for the rest...too many E.J. spoilers, not enough Will spoilers.
Yeah...all I know is that it's confirmation of a WTD storyline with Sami for me. Otherwise, what was the point of that pre-wedding romp with Rafe?
Sami and Rafe didn't actually have sex, though.
It didn't look like it....but I sort of think that was trickery so we think the baby's EJ's when we find out she's pregnant.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer
Jan 22 2013, 12:26 AM
Bee
Hopeless_Dreamer
This show sounds like a bad Fanfiction. So Ej willingly hops into bed with Sami after she admits to choosing Rafe over him. What a pathetic putz. I swear only Days could make a hot sexy guy like James Scott unwatchable.
I couldn't agree with you less. I don't see anything pathetic in a guy who goes after what he wants and has wanted for 7 years. I think it's romantic and sexy. It's finally gonna pay off too. EJ is finally getting his girl! Plus, we haven't heard Sami's explanation for why she was going to settle with Rafe instead of EJ. Me thinks it's going to be along the lines of her always wanting to go the "safe" route instead of with her heart which in my book is a win for EJ again.
To me it just comes across as one sided. I'm not an Ejami but since they're going that route couldn't they at least make Sami fight for Ej? Having Ej just give in after learning that she chose Rafe over him again makes him look pathetic. I'd like to see Ej with some pride and dignity. Guess I'm asking for too much. :shame:
well other spoilers say that Ej and Sami actually talk about Rafe and Sami's 10 second reconnection. So obviously they are both being adults about it and confronting it, which IMO says a lot about the character growth for both Sami and Ej. Ej has pride and dignity for himself and for the woman he has always loved for the past 7 years.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Well, nothing here that's out of the ordinary going on that week HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!!!! :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

I will do my best to restrain myself. I am interested in the Eric/Kristen spoiler and uh.....some other stuff that was mentioned. Was there mention of Will? Oh hell, who am I kidding? I'm fangirling all over myself and I'm not ashamed. So freaking excited that Rafe's douchebag manoeuvre backfires on his petty ass. It's rather refreshing to see him reduced to the EJ tactics of old though, the same EJ tactics that would, without fail, end up backfiring and biting him right in the ass. And Sami and EJ talk out this problem like normal, responsible human beings! My babies are growing up! :'( :wub:
Edited by AngelOB, Jan 22 2013, 12:33 AM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

blueskies
lysie
blueskies
Will&Sonny

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepSource Look Ahead: Week of February 4, 2013

Sami and EJ finally make lovenever think of it as lovemaking.

Yeah...all I know is that it's confirmation of a WTD storyline with Sami for me. Otherwise, what was the point of that pre-wedding romp with Rafe?
It didn't look like it....but I sort of think that was trickery so we think the baby's EJ's when we find out she's pregnant.
Wouldn't they have clued the audience on the fact that they had sex. :shrug:

lysie
Member Avatar

greeneyedgirl
and even if Rafe and Sami did have sex, he couldn't get her pregnant. Safe had sex in every episode for 3 freaking years and she never got pg, Ej has been 2 for 3 with Sami and knocked up a barren Nicole TWICE!!

Sami had sex on this show for 11 years without getting pregnant. The idea that she's super fertile has always been flawed.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Jan 22 2013, 12:33 AM
blueskies
lysie
blueskies

Sami and EJ finally make lovenever
Wouldn't they have clued the audience on the fact that they had sex. :shrug:
I have to admit, I really do hope you're right, b/c in no way, shape or form do I want to see another kid pop out of Sami anytime soon. Not even if she was giving birth to baby Jesus no2.

Will&Sonny

greeneyedgirl

That proves nothing. For all that we know, Rafe and Sami could have been using protection. They were in a mature, committed relationship (as opposed to just giving in to the heat of the moment, grief sex, and...other...circumstances), and they were never actively trying to have a baby, as far as I can recall. There was that one time when Sami thought that her cancer scare could have been a pregnancy scare instead, but I don't think that they were trying to have a baby at that time -- it was just a case of wishful thinking on Sami's part.

It is a given that people who are married, expect to be having sex on a regular basis, and are generally doing so in the privacy of their own home with planning and foresight are more likely to have access to and use protection than people who are not married, do not expect to be having sex at all, let alone on a regular basis, and are not doing so with planning or foresight, and are therefore less likely to get pregnant. It has nothing to do with one man being more or less fertile than another man.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

blueskies
lysie
blueskies
Will&Sonny

Sami and EJ finally make lovenever think of it as lovemaking.

I do remember hearing in high school that sperm can permeate through certain types of clothing. Now if Rafe's love juice can go through his pants, overcome the fact that he appears to be shooting blanks, and manages to impregnate the woman whom he's failed to impregnate thus far despite hundreds of attempts, he deserves EJ's super sperm crown.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 22 2013, 12:37 AM
greeneyedgirl

Sami had sex on this show for 11 years without getting pregnant. The idea that she's super fertile has always been flawed.
Exactly. It's not Sami, it's EJ. It's pretty much canon that he has the best swimmers in Salem. Seriously dreading the day that Taylor walks back into Salem with lil' EJJ.

blueskies
Member Avatar

AngelOB
Jan 22 2013, 12:44 AM
blueskies
lysie
blueskies

I do remember hearing in high school that sperm can permeate through certain types of clothing. Now if Rafe's love juice can go through his pants, overcome the fact that he appears to be shooting blanks, and manages to impregnate the woman whom he's failed to impregnate thus far despite hundreds of attempts, he deserves EJ's super sperm crown.
lol, i don't think EJ's gonna be handing off his sperm-crown anytime soon. He's either super-concentrated b/c of his once/yr sex life, or (and more likely) Stefano had Rolf genetically enhance his sperm with GPS so they can find their target every.time.
Edited by blueskies, Jan 22 2013, 12:59 AM.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

blueskies
Jan 22 2013, 12:58 AM
AngelOB
blueskies
lysie

lol, i don't think EJ's gonna be handing off his sperm-crown anytime soon. He's either super-concentrated b/c of his once/yr sex life, or (and more likely) Stefano had Rolf genetically enhance his sperm with GPS so they can find their target every.time.
The idea of EJ having GPS sperm is cracking me up like you wouldn't believe.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

AngelOB
Jan 22 2013, 01:00 AM
blueskies
Jan 22 2013, 12:58 AM
AngelOB
blueskies

The idea of EJ having GPS sperm is cracking me up like you wouldn't believe.

Between EJ's GPS sperm and your avi, my stomach is killing me from laughing so hard. :lol:

Today was a good day.

camera shy

Hopeless_Dreamer
Bee
Hopeless_Dreamer
You know what this reminds me of? When Nicole went on and had sex with EJ in the elevator even after he called out Sami's name and I remember how much she was critized for not having any pride in herself and willing to be second choice. Man, this show really does writes EJ as the male Nicole and Nicole as the female EJ.
Edited by camera shy, Jan 22 2013, 01:47 AM.

AFaithL

If Sami pops out a 5th child, I will fucking fly to Burbank and punch someone.

Very, very, very, VERY interested in the Bristen/Ericole stuff. I want to see a deep-rooted rivalry between Nicole and Kristen form. And "hell yes" to Kristen's feelings growing for Brady and trying to hold onto him.
Edited by AFaithL, Jan 22 2013, 08:28 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply