Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 28th; *updated 1/21*
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM (38,589 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 22 2013, 01:46 AM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Jan 22 2013, 12:26 AM
Bee
Jan 22 2013, 12:07 AM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Jan 21 2013, 11:34 PM
This show sounds like a bad Fanfiction. So Ej willingly hops into bed with Sami after she admits to choosing Rafe over him. What a pathetic putz. I swear only Days could make a hot sexy guy like James Scott unwatchable.
I couldn't agree with you less. I don't see anything pathetic in a guy who goes after what he wants and has wanted for 7 years. I think it's romantic and sexy. It's finally gonna pay off too. EJ is finally getting his girl! Plus, we haven't heard Sami's explanation for why she was going to settle with Rafe instead of EJ. Me thinks it's going to be along the lines of her always wanting to go the "safe" route instead of with her heart which in my book is a win for EJ again.
To me it just comes across as one sided. I'm not an Ejami but since they're going that route couldn't they at least make Sami fight for Ej? Having Ej just give in after learning that she chose Rafe over him again makes him look pathetic. I'd like to see Ej with some pride and dignity. Guess I'm asking for too much. :shame:
You know what this reminds me of? When Nicole went on and had sex with EJ in the elevator even after he called out Sami's name and I remember how much she was critized for not having any pride in herself and willing to be second choice. Man, this show really does writes EJ as the male Nicole and Nicole as the female EJ.
Spoilers only give an outline of what is going to happen so I'm hesitant to make any comparison between what we have seen and what we have yet to see. For the sake of argument, if we go by what we know now:
Sami makes a confession to EJ

Rafe tells EJ that he and Sami planned to reunite before their fallout. Instead of driving EJ and Sami apart, it only brings them closer after a heartfelt conversation.

Sami tells EJ that she’s finally seen him and Rafe for who they really are…

Monday: EJ and Sami build their relationship on more solid grounds.

It looks like Sami and EJ have a conversation about what Rafe mentioned and it looks like Sami will make a realization about her heart in regards to both men before ejami make love. Since they do make love, it's easy to infer that what she says will be least good enough for EJ to get past what Rafe told him. Still, I don't like to make assumptions so I'd like to wait until they air before I say something definitive. All in all, to make a comparison between EJ calling out Sami's name while having sex with Nicole to this might a be a bit pre-mature, IMO.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Jan 22 2013, 02:10 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

tomsawyer
Jan 21 2013, 11:24 PM
Hope is evasive with about Bo.
I'm assuming the missing word between "with" & "about" is "Rafe", given the previous spoilers we have.
Why is she being evasive? the last we heard, Bo was hanging with his son, daughter in law, & granddaughter. Unless that was just a cover & he's off chasing after Stefano?! But what would be the point in that? it's not like Bo's investigation would be leading to something since Peter's gone.
Tomlin better not be messing with Bope & trying to make it out like Bo & Hope are having problems. It would make no sense given what Bo's exit story was. (then again, Tomlin likes to write stuff that makes no sense & rewrite history, even history he had either written or given the OK on.)

camera shy

JamaicanBeauty7
Jan 22 2013, 02:05 AM
camera shy
Hopeless_Dreamer
Bee
Jan 22 2013, 12:07 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
To me it just comes across as one sided. I'm not an Ejami but since they're going that route couldn't they at least make Sami fight for Ej? Having Ej just give in after learning that she chose Rafe over him again makes him look pathetic. I'd like to see Ej with some pride and dignity. Guess I'm asking for too much. :shame:
You know what this reminds me of? When Nicole went on and had sex with EJ in the elevator even after he called out Sami's name and I remember how much she was critized for not having any pride in herself and willing to be second choice. Man, this show really does writes EJ as the male Nicole and Nicole as the female EJ.
Spoilers only give an outline of what is going to happen so I'm hesitant to make any comparison between what we have seen and what we have yet to see. For the sake of argument, if we go by what we know now:

Rafe tells EJ that he and Sami planned to reunite before their fallout. Instead of driving EJ and Sami apart, it only brings them closer after a heartfelt conversation.

It looks like Sami and EJ have a conversation about what Rafe mentioned and it looks like Sami will make a realization about her heart in regards to both men before ejami make love. Since they do make love, it's easy to infer that what she says will be least good enough for EJ to get past what Rafe told him. Still, I don't like to make assumptions so I'd like to wait until they air before I say something definitive. All in all, to make a comparison between EJ calling out Sami's name while having sex with Nicole to this might a be a bit pre-mature, IMO.
So it's perfectly fine for EJ to accept Sami's explanation and they make love, but Nicole was critized for accepting EJ's explanation and making love with him?

shar_d
Member Avatar

Yay!! So happy us Ejami fans FINALLY get what we want, and EJ didnt have to scheme to get the girl. Words cant describe how happy I am!!!

aimees76
Member Avatar

Welp, that seals it. Not a Goddamn thing they can ever do to bring me back as a viewer. Not that they care; that much has been obvious for years. Clearly they look at what the fans want and do the opposite. Oh well, I have much better things to do with my time anyway.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM

Marlena comes clean to Brady about John.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/01/days-of-our-lives-teasers-january-28-edition/

Thursday ("Brady Confronts Kristen")
Brady confronts Kristen about lying to him; Will comes close to catching Nick plotting against him.

oooh, so does this mean Marlena will tell Brady that she caught him and Kristen having sex months ago, and that Kristen knew about it all along?

If she's going to talk about John leaving then she's going to mention the WHY of his departure.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

camera shy
Jan 22 2013, 02:22 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Jan 22 2013, 02:05 AM
camera shy
Hopeless_Dreamer

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

So it's perfectly fine for EJ to accept Sami's explanation and they make love, but Nicole was critized for accepting EJ's explanation and making love with him?
It all depends on what Sami says to EJ, IMO. We know she's always been his fist choice but we've also seen her reject him time and time again. If there's something that's changed in her response and acceptance of him then it's a big difference compared to what Nicole found acceptable. Nicole was willingly deluding herself knowing that EJ was love with Sami and decided to make a play for him regardless. Now with whatever Sami says to EJ, if they hop into bed and she calls out Rafe's name then I will concur there is no doubt that EJ is second choice and that EJ would need to cut his losses and move on. From the sounds of Ali's interview and these most recent spoilers, however, it doesn't sound like anything I've described above will actually happen.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

These spoilers actually sounds good!! with the exception of Hope's.... It does not leave me with a good feeling AT ALL!! :badmood:

I'm especially excited to see the Nicole & Kristen scenes unfold. Should be good!! :D

Would've loved to see a spoiler about Chad & Abigail..

Don't mess up Bope TomSell. Just. Don't.

michr544125

supercool74
Jan 22 2013, 12:24 AM
Will&Sonny
Jan 22 2013, 12:10 AM
Oh -- I also hope that, despite what these spoilers suggest, Sonny does get some screen time this week.
As much as I love Will.....I want to see how Sonny is dealing with all the crap Will has put him through. The spoilers all sound pretty good for a change, but yeah...my first question was "Where the hell is Sonny"? He really should be a big part of this storyline and I hope that he just isn't mentioned, but that we do actually see him.
Glad to see some more Lucas. But I've given up on Sonny being anything more than a prop. It's terrible how non important he is and makes this Will/Sonny relationship to me seem pretty pointless right now, especially after the big build up. They only give focus to things like their first kiss, first love scene, etc. But they aren't building them nor Sonny with any true substance. All of this stuff is now going on with what Will has just found out about Nick and it seems he doesn't even share this with Sonny. Hell, Sonny hasn't shown more than a minute of emotions about Will betraying him and it doesn't even seem like we see Sonny talk to his parents about this? Yet, we see his parents argue and Adrienne go at it with Sami? Why do I take this as a bad feeling that Sonny may not be around much longer :'( ? If they can't even show him in basic story stuff... I can see them just bringing in a new guy for Will since Sonny doesn't seem to be a character they want to develop at all. These new writers aren't much better than the old regarding Sonny and the Kiriakis family. Not saying Sonny should be the main focus but he should be some kind of focus in this and he's not.
Edited by michr544125, Jan 22 2013, 04:05 AM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I'm also really excited about Nick opening up to Gabi about the prison...

More Lucas & Will is always good!

Will&Sonny

Supergirlx2
Jan 22 2013, 02:16 AM
tomsawyer
Hope is evasive with about Bo.
I'm assuming the missing word between "with" & "about" is "Rafe", given the previous spoilers we have.
Why is she being evasive? the last we heard, Bo was hanging with his son, daughter in law, & granddaughter. Unless that was just a cover & he's off chasing after Stefano?!
There have been several hints that Bo's trip has been about more than just visiting Shawn, Belle, and Claire. When Hope first announced that she and Bo were going to be spending the holidays with Shawn, Belle, and Claire, John quickly realized that there was more to the story, and she and John had a cryptic conversation about Bo's "unfinished business".

See the scenes at 24:39 and 27:31 in the episode below.

Later, we saw Hope doing some Christmas shopping in the town square, and she had a phone conversation with Bo, who had already left Salem to join Shawn, Belle, and Claire (supposedly). During that conversation, Hope warned Bo to "be careful". There was absolutely no reason for her to say that unless she knew that he was doing something that could potentially be dangerous.

See the scene at 5:55 below.

When Hope returned to Salem after the holidays, she went straight to the Horton house, where Abby asked her about Bo. Hope's answer was that Bo had decided to spend some extra time with Shawn, Belle, and Ciara, but the way that Kristian Alfonso chose to play the scene made it clear (to me, anyway) that Hope wasn't giving Abby the whole story.

See the scene at 4:55 below.

The writers have been laying the groundwork for whatever is about to happen for a while now, and the spoiler in question won't be the first time in recent weeks that Hope has been evasive about Bo's actions or whereabouts.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Ok, I see that Ken's word lock stock barrel with EJami begins to take shape, will be interesting to see how it will all play out! Once thing is for sure this couple has an extreme chemistry and can really sell the heat, so I say bring it on :) Kristen and Nicole, it feels like they are going to bring on some new drama. Dannifer is still uninteresting, it's a shame they're wasting Chloe on this boring couple!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 22 2013, 03:35 AM
I'm also really excited about Nick opening up to Gabi about the prison...

More Lucas & Will is always good!

lucas is not seem to be in the episodes nick just trying to find out about why and how lucas went to prison to protect Will.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jan 22 2013, 03:32 AM
supercool74
Will&Sonny
Oh -- I also hope that, despite what these spoilers suggest, Sonny does get some screen time this week.
As much as I love Will.....I want to see how Sonny is dealing with all the crap Will has put him through. The spoilers all sound pretty good for a change, but yeah...my first question was "Where the hell is Sonny"? He really should be a big part of this storyline and I hope that he just isn't mentioned, but that we do actually see him.
Glad to see some more Lucas. But I've given up on Sonny being anything more than a prop. It's terrible how non important he is and makes this Will/Sonny relationship to me seem pretty pointless right now, especially after the big build up. They only give focus to things like their first kiss, first love scene, etc. But they aren't building them nor Sonny with any true substance. All of this stuff is now going on with what Will has just found out about Nick and it seems he doesn't even share this with Sonny. Hell, Sonny hasn't shown more than a minute of emotions about Will betraying him and it doesn't even seem like we see Sonny talk to his parents about this? Yet, we see his parents argue and Adrienne go at it with Sami? Why do I take this as a bad feeling that Sonny may not be around much longer :'( ? If they can't even show him in basic story stuff... I can see them just bringing in a new guy for Will since Sonny doesn't seem to be a character they want to develop at all. These new writers aren't much better than the old regarding Sonny and the Kiriakis family. Not saying Sonny should be the main focus but he should be some kind of focus in this and he's not.
did i miss something lucas going to be in the week of the week of January 28th
from what i read is not going to be

talbab1994
Member Avatar

I have no nickels in this game between EJ/Rafe and Sami but I am glad that TPTB have picked a couple and are going with it! For me, that's progress!

Ljay
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 22 2013, 12:12 AM
Will&Sonny
Jan 21 2013, 11:59 PM
tomsawyer
Source Look Ahead: Week of February 4, 2013

Sami and EJ finally make love have sex.

Fixed.

I couldn't care less about them sleeping together, but I will never think of it as lovemaking.

As for the rest...too many E.J. spoilers, not enough Will spoilers.
Yeah...all I know is that it's confirmation of a WTD storyline with Sami for me. Otherwise, what was the point of that pre-wedding romp with Rafe?

SAFE had sex before the wedding? I must have missed that. I know they tried but was interrupted.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nicole blasts Kristen for the trouble she's caused between Brady and his family. Kristen responds to Nicole's tirade with a vicious tongue lashing, throwing up Nicole's troublesome past in her face. Later, Nicole comes up with a scheme to bring Kristen down.

Kristen's "feelings" for Brady may be turning genuine. How will that affect her plan? Maybe she'll get some help from a man of the cloth.

OMG HELL YES. Cannot wait for Nicole/Kristen. And is Eric going to fall for Kristen's "I've changed" routine?

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Ej and Sami finally make love? I think I just threw up in my mouth. Yuck!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

talbab1994
Jan 22 2013, 06:31 AM
I have no nickels in this game between EJ/Rafe and Sami but I am glad that TPTB have picked a couple and are going with it! For me, that's progress!
i do not think they done not for long shot

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

michr544125
Jan 22 2013, 03:32 AM
supercool74
Will&Sonny
even in way will is bit prop too bigger to sami love life when will less use in sami love life is less being used i do not see bring new guy for will at least for year but i do see will and sonny becoming the new abe and lexie keep them only there gay and barley use them

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply