Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 28th; *updated 1/21*
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM (37,751 Views)
leah09
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 21 2013, 11:24 PM
Sami tells EJ that she's finally seen him and Rafe for who they really are

DVR Alerts

Monday: EJ and Sami build their relationship on more solid grounds.

Source Look Ahead: Week of February 4, 2013

Sami and EJ finally make love.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/01/days-of-our-lives-teasers-january-28-edition/

:cloud9: :cart:
Haven't had a positive twinge from spoilers in ages!
Cannot wait to finally see EJ and Sami get their chance and not be used as angst for Safe.

Thanks for posting.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhh

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

This show has gone to hell in a basket.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Days Of Our Lives Spoilers For January 28-February 1.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/01/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-january-28-february-1/

Developing some feelings.

Fiercely miffed about what’s happened to Brady, Nicole gives Kristen a piece of her mind. Kristen is furious and, after hurling abuse at her, starts using her fists. Brady manages to stop the two blondes from getting into a brawl that could have sunk the town all over again. Kristen’s day continues to turn to crap as Marlena shows up to launch another tirade against her and her malevolent plans for Brady. Once she’s finished rolling her eyes, Kristen and Brady go out for a night on the promenade. Nicole breaks in and plants top secret documents from Titan on the DiMera’s computer. She’s forced to hide as the most controversial couple in Salem return. Before Kristen can stumble over her, Brady notices the files on his lady’s computer. When he asks her what’s up with that, she has a fit and storms off. He chases after her but they both clue in fast that they were framed. He hunts down Nicole who promptly walks into exposing herself. Brady doesn’t like what he sees and lets her know it. He then bumps into Marlena. The shrink confesses to failing in her hackneyed plan to get a confession out of Kristen. The meaning of the torn up note finally clicks for him and he lashes out at Kristen over her deception. She lies and then kicks him out. He feels guilty. They have guilt sex. The DiMera starts to realize that her feelings for him are becoming more real than she’d intended.
Jennifer mopes to Hope about the diva being after her doctor. The cop suggests that she kick things up a notch. Meanwhile, Chloe attempts to convince Daniel that she and Parker should move in with him so he can bond with his son. That’s as transparent as one of her cheap negligees and he accuses her of being the one interested in a little bonding. When Jenn finally shows up, she finds Chloe in nothing but one of Daniel’s spare shirts. Jenn nearly plotzes. She asks Daniel out, promising some romance out of town while Chloe has a chuckle to herself and calls Anne to brag about making Jenn bug out. Chloe comes back down to earth with a thud when she hears that the doctor and Her Royal Hortonness are heading for a resort. Just as they are about the set the mattress vibrating, Chloe calls to moan that there is a Parker crisis.

Billie tells her mom that she can’t handle being part of her underhanded schemes anymore. She’s quitting whatever her job is at Mad World and leaving town. Even though they have their issues, it’s still hard for them to say goodbye. In other randomness, Detective Rafe notices that Bo has been gone for a long time. He asks Hope about it but she refuses to explain.

Rafe asks his sister to postpone her wedding some more. She’s okay with that, Nick less so. Fallon distracts himself from the latest annoyance by digging into how and why Lucas went to prison to protect Will. William actually catches his cousin digging up the dirt but Nick manages to outwit him. Will has other things distracting him. Chad tries to win back his friendship. He’s far more successful with the Horton than he was with Abby. While Will moons to Chadsworth about becoming a father, Abby moans to Cameron about her messy life.

Rafe runs into EJ. Since Elvis is more glib than usual, Rafe is sure to tell him that he and Sami nearly had sex on the wedding day. As soon as he dropped her, she ran to EJ. Annoyed Elvis ambles home. Sami soon shows up to soil his shirt, fresh from another furious unleashing on Gabi. Nick managed to stop her from nearly clobbering a pregnant woman. He’s sure to tell Rafe about Sami’s threats. This throws Rafe into a fury of his own and he starts pounding on her door. Rafe could care less about catching them getting carnal. He warns her that she’d better stop bullying his sister of she’ll have to deal with him. Sami sobs to a sympathetic Elvis about how she’s finally come to know the real Rafe.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 22 2013, 08:42 AM.

AFaithL

Love, love, love, love the Kristen/Brady/Nicole stuff.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Apart from Kristen and Nicole, this is rubbish.

deletemyaccountplease

They are taking the 2 best actresses on the show and putting them together is a sl

I wonder how unwatchable the rest of the show will be

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

pennieloafer
Jan 22 2013, 08:50 AM
They are taking the 2 best actresses on the show and putting them together is a sl

I wonder how unwatchable the rest of the show will be
Can they share scenes more times than not. The rest of the show is just terrible.

Harmony233

sami is just ridclous this isn't the girl i rooted for for years I can't stand her anymore

blueskies
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Jan 22 2013, 08:47 AM
Apart from Kristen and Nicole, this is rubbish.
I didn't read anything beyond that, lol.

camera shy

leah09
Jan 22 2013, 08:02 AM
tomsawyer
Jan 21 2013, 11:24 PM
Sami tells EJ that she's finally seen him and Rafe for who they really are

DVR Alerts

Source Look Ahead: Week of February 4, 2013

Sami and EJ finally make love.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/01/days-of-our-lives-teasers-january-28-edition/

:cloud9: :cart:
Haven't had a positive twinge from spoilers in ages!
Cannot wait to finally see EJ and Sami get their chance and not be used as angst for Safe.

Thanks for posting.
Me too. So we can finally move on without hearing they weren't given their chance.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

While I would prefer Sami remain single for a few years and focus on her children instead of her men, I know that is an impossibility on this show. Given that, the best thing about these latest spoilers is that I may finally stop hearing about how Sami and EJ were never given a chance. They now have their chance. If if works, that's fine. If it fails, that's fine, too, because I do not care either way.

Has there ever been a relationship in its infancy on this show where the two halves were treated as unequally as Will and Sonny are? Sonny has so little characterization on this show that Will might as well be dating one of the nameless extras in the town square. I fully expect Sonny to be given the Bo treatment any day now so that Will can focus his energy on his baby mama and his baby mama's fiancé. Maybe I will seek out some fan fic where Sonny asks Victor to whack Gabi and Nick once the baby is born as that's about the only thing that would make this story interesting.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Week of January 28:

Monday January 28:

Nicole lets Kristen have it for causing a rift between Brady and his family - specifically Eric.

Brady has to break up a fight.

Marlena confronts Kristen once again.

Daniel can see right through Chloe's idea to move into his place.

Hope thinks Jenn should fight fire with fire.

Jenn's shocked to find Chloe in Daniel's shirt at his apartment.

Tuesday January 29:

Nicole attempts to frame Kristen by planting top secret files from Brady's computer to Kristen's.

Jennifer asks Daniel to leave town for a night of romance.

Chloe and Anne celebrate, confident that Chloe has gotten to Jenn.

Billie quits Mad World because of Kate's schemes.

Wednesday January 30:

Kristen almost discovers Nicole when Brady finds the Titan documents on her computer.

Brady and Kristen realize they've been played.

Brady gets into it with Nicole.

Marlena confesses to Brady that she tried entrapping Kristen and Brady realizes Kristen lied about the torn note.

Brady confronts Kristen.

When Rafe asks, Gabi agrees to postpone her wedding.

Nick confirms the circumstances that Lucas went to jail for Will.

Billie and Kate share a heartfelt goodbye.

Rafe questions Hope about Bo's extended absence but Hope avoids answering.

Thursday January 31:

Brady confronts Kristen about the note and she tries kicking him out. He apologizes and they have make-up sex.

Kristen's "feelings" for Brady continue to become more real.

Rafe admits to EJ that he and Sami were about to reunite before Gabi's wedding fiasco.

Sami accuses Gabi of trying to keep her kid from Will.

Sami makes a heartfelt confession to EJ.

EJ and Sami's make-out session is interrupted.

Will almost catches Nick.

Chad tries to make amends with Abigail and then Will.

Abby opens up to Cameron a bit.

Friday February 1:

Chloe learns that Daniel and Jenn are going away.

When Daniel and Jenn get close at the resort, Chloe calls with a mood-breaker.

Rafe warns Sami to stop attacking his sister.

Sami tells EJ how she now sees Rafe and EJ for who they are and her choice is crystal clear
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Jan 22 2013, 09:14 AM.

camera shy

The Scorpion
Jan 22 2013, 05:03 AM
Ok, I see that Ken's word lock stock barrel with EJami begins to take shape, will be interesting to see how it will all play out! Once thing is for sure this couple has an extreme chemistry and can really sell the heat, so I say bring it on :) Kristen and Nicole, it feels like they are going to bring on some new drama. Dannifer is still uninteresting, it's a shame they're wasting Chloe on this boring couple!
Yes I'm sure after Ejami have sex, Rafe will be completely out of their orbit. The only time they'll interact it will be about Gabi and Will and Sami will no longer be in love with Rafe. Finally!
Edited by camera shy, Jan 22 2013, 09:26 AM.

camera shy

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 22 2013, 09:13 AM
http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Week of January 28:

Monday January 28:

Nicole lets Kristen have it for causing a rift between Brady and his family - specifically Eric.

Brady has to break up a fight.

Marlena confronts Kristen once again.

Daniel can see right through Chloe's idea to move into his place.

Hope thinks Jenn should fight fire with fire.

Jenn's shocked to find Chloe in Daniel's shirt at his apartment.

Tuesday January 29:

Nicole attempts to frame Kristen by planting top secret files from Brady's computer to Kristen's.

Jennifer asks Daniel to leave town for a night of romance.

Chloe and Anne celebrate, confident that Chloe has gotten to Jenn.

Billie quits Mad World because of Kate's schemes.

Wednesday January 30:

Kristen almost discovers Nicole when Brady finds the Titan documents on her computer.

Brady and Kristen realize they've been played.

Brady gets into it with Nicole.

Marlena confesses to Brady that she tried entrapping Kristen and Brady realizes Kristen lied about the torn note.

Brady confronts Kristen.

When Rafe asks, Gabi agrees to postpone her wedding.

Nick confirms the circumstances that Lucas went to jail for Will.

Billie and Kate share a heartfelt goodbye.

Rafe questions Hope about Bo's extended absence but Hope avoids answering.

Thursday January 31:

Brady confronts Kristen about the note and she tries kicking him out. He apologizes and they have make-up sex.

Kristen's "feelings" for Brady continue to become more real.

Rafe admits to EJ that he and Sami were about to reunite before Gabi's wedding fiasco.

Sami accuses Gabi of trying to keep her kid from Will.

Sami makes a heartfelt confession to EJ.

EJ and Sami's make-out session is interrupted.

Will almost catches Nick.

Chad tries to make amends with Abigail and then Will.

Abby opens up to Cameron a bit.

Friday February 1:

Chloe learns that Daniel and Jenn are going away.

When Daniel and Jenn get close at the resort, Chloe calls with a mood-breaker.

Rafe warns Sami to stop attacking his sister.

Sami tells EJ how she now sees Rafe and EJ for who they are and her choice is crystal clear
How stupid can they make Sami? EJ is the better man now because Rafe wouldn't let her berate his sister.

hellencatherine

I really don't think that SAFE are over not wanting to sound mean or anything like that but some people are getting too excited Gary Tomlin is writing for this show and whatever Gary wants Gary gets and that's SAFE. I still see this as more of a SAFE Angst and yes EJ got Sami without scheming this time but once again Sami is running to EJ because she is angry with Rafe, EJ is really easy when it comes to Sami all Sami has to do is click her finger and like a dog in the heat EJ comes running. I mean EJ is a fool, and sounds desperate the chick was reuniting with Rafe and going to sleep with Rafe, Sami professed her love to Rafe, like how many times and she even lied to EJ and leading him on. EJ is truly stupid. Sami is angry because Rafe won't take her side with Will it's like Rafe is just supposed to abandoned his baby sister. Rafe frankly has very right to get angry at Will like Will is some victim *rolls my eyes* and I am glad Rafe tells EJ that Sami was going to reunite and was going to sleep with Rafe and even if Rafe's plan or revenge doesn't work out I am glad Rafe interrupts EJAMI on their make out sessions and sees for who Sami really is that she is a disgusting bulldog whore. Sami does not deserve Rafe. Rafe should rejoice :cheer: he is away from Samantha Brady EJ can have her, I mean hello since Sami can't have Rafe well EJ is there easy peasy. Sami wants what she can't have and I am sure by summer Sami will realise she still loves Rafe and wants him back but this time I think Rafe would have really moved on EJ and Sami will be stuck with EJ Dimera she will regret it. Actually it also says that after EJAMI ''make love'' that the other guy one of Sami's exes aka Rafe might not be out of the picture so Sami after sleeping with EJ is still in love with Rafe she is not over Rafe :lol: here we go. Gary Tomlin's love for SAFE ain't over this is definitely a SAFE story by November I predict that SAFE will get back together. I am not a Safe Fan, nor a EJAMI fan just stating an observation from what I am reading and observation.

camera shy

hellencatherine
Jan 22 2013, 09:31 AM
I really don't think that SAFE are over not wanting to sound mean or anything like that but some people are getting too excited Gary Tomlin is writing for this show and whatever Gary wants Gary gets and that's SAFE. I still see this as more of a SAFE Angst and yes EJ got Sami without scheming this time but once again Sami is running to EJ because she is angry with Rafe, EJ is really easy when it comes to Sami all Sami has to do is click her finger and like a dog in the heat EJ comes running. I mean EJ is a fool, and sounds desperate the chick was reuniting with Rafe and going to sleep with Rafe, Sami professed her love to Rafe, like how many times and she even lied to EJ and leading him on. EJ is truly stupid. Sami is angry because Rafe won't take her side with Will it's like Rafe is just supposed to abandoned his baby sister. Rafe frankly has very right to get angry at Will like Will is some victim *rolls my eyes* and I am glad Rafe tells EJ that Sami was going to reunite and was going to sleep with Rafe and even if Rafe's plan or revenge doesn't work out I am glad Rafe interrupts EJAMI on their make out sessions and sees for who Sami really is that she is a disgusting bulldog whore. Sami does not deserve Rafe. Rafe should rejoice :cheer: he is away from Samantha Brady EJ can have her, I mean hello since Sami can't have Rafe well EJ is there easy peasy. Sami wants what she can't have and I am sure by summer Sami will realise she still loves Rafe and wants him back but this time I think Rafe would have really moved on EJ and Sami will be stuck with EJ Dimera she will regret it. Actually it also says that after EJAMI ''make love'' that the other guy one of Sami's exes aka Rafe might not be out of the picture so Sami after sleeping with EJ is still in love with Rafe she is not over Rafe :lol: here we go. Gary Tomlin's love for SAFE ain't over this is definitely a SAFE story by November I predict that SAFE will get back together. I am not a Safe Fan, nor a EJAMI fan just stating an observation from what I am reading and observation.
I totally agree with everything you wrote. And I wonder how long it'll be before we get another Safe spoiler.

AFaithL

Sami attacking/berating a pregnant woman is disgusting.

Harmony233

I'm confused at what nicks plan is trying to find dirt on will and lucas.Any chance Lucas and Nick will have scenes Oh who am I kidding the poor guy probally won't be onscreen lol

Bee
Member Avatar

AngelOB
Jan 22 2013, 03:23 AM
camera shy
Jan 22 2013, 02:22 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Jan 22 2013, 02:05 AM
camera shy
Jan 22 2013, 01:46 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Spoilers only give an outline of what is going to happen so I'm hesitant to make any comparison between what we have seen and what we have yet to see. For the sake of argument, if we go by what we know now:
Sami makes a confession to EJ

Rafe tells EJ that he and Sami planned to reunite before their fallout. Instead of driving EJ and Sami apart, it only brings them closer after a heartfelt conversation.

Sami tells EJ that she’s finally seen him and Rafe for who they really are…

It looks like Sami and EJ have a conversation about what Rafe mentioned and it looks like Sami will make a realization about her heart in regards to both men before ejami make love. Since they do make love, it's easy to infer that what she says will be least good enough for EJ to get past what Rafe told him. Still, I don't like to make assumptions so I'd like to wait until they air before I say something definitive. All in all, to make a comparison between EJ calling out Sami's name while having sex with Nicole to this might a be a bit pre-mature, IMO.
So it's perfectly fine for EJ to accept Sami's explanation and they make love, but Nicole was critized for accepting EJ's explanation and making love with him?
It all depends on what Sami says to EJ, IMO. We know she's always been his fist choice but we've also seen her reject him time and time again. If there's something that's changed in her response and acceptance of him then it's a big difference compared to what Nicole found acceptable. Nicole was willingly deluding herself knowing that EJ was love with Sami and decided to make a play for him regardless. Now with whatever Sami says to EJ, if they hop into bed and she calls out Rafe's name then I will concur there is no doubt that EJ is second choice and that EJ would need to cut his losses and move on. From the sounds of Ali's interview and these most recent spoilers, however, it doesn't sound like anything I've described above will actually happen.
Yep. I think the proof will be in the pudding. Nicole knew EJ was on the rebound and had feelings for Sami when he screamed out Sami's name mid-thrust, said he was sorry, and caught his rhythm again. Sami does not appear to be on any rebound, she has been torn between two men for months now. JB is right though, best to keep the specs close to the vest until we see what the Sami confessional consists of although the spoilers do say that she sees Rafe and EJ for who they really are and her choice is crystal clear. But if she rides EJ like a cowgirl and yells out "Rafael Hernandez!", apologizes, and catches her rhythm again - I too will agree that EJ is exactly like Nicole and they should move to the land of 2nd choices.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply