Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 28th; *updated 1/21*
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM (38,488 Views)
camera shy

AFaithL
Jan 22 2013, 09:39 AM
Sami attacking/berating a pregnant woman is disgusting.
It would serve her right if Gabi lost the baby right in front of her.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

AFaithL
I'm no Gabbie fan but it is ridclous considering that will knew all along about the baby there trying to turn sami into kate the differnce is kate was always all about her kids and meddling in there lives and truthfully i got why kate hated sami
1.Drugging Austin
2.claiming that will was austins when it was lucas's
3.lying about lucas hitting will
Edited by Harmony233, Jan 22 2013, 09:46 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I'm looking forward to this Ejami convo more than the napping. Does Sami finally realize Rafe is a douche? I never thought I'd see the day that he got knocked off his pedestal.

Love the Nicole/Kristen spoilers. It's been too long since we had a great rivalry between female villains.

All the spoilers sound great. Days just keeps getting better.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

The bitch is a big girl. I dont care if she's pregnant. :shrug: Let her have it Sami... :rockon: :cheer:
Edited by EJ_SamiFF, Jan 22 2013, 09:48 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm annoyed with how quickly all these 'schemes' are falling apart and coming to light.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Bee
Jan 22 2013, 09:41 AM
AngelOB
Jan 22 2013, 03:23 AM
camera shy
Jan 22 2013, 02:22 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Jan 22 2013, 02:05 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepSami makes a confession to EJ

Rafe tells EJ that he and Sami planned to reunite before their fallout. Instead of driving EJ and Sami apart, it only brings them closer after a heartfelt conversation.

Sami tells EJ that she’s finally seen him and Rafe for who they really are…

Monday: EJ and Sami build their relationship on more solid grounds.

It looks like Sami and EJ have a conversation about what Rafe mentioned and it looks like Sami will make a realization about her heart in regards to both men before ejami make love. Since they do make love, it's easy to infer that what she says will be least good enough for EJ to get past what Rafe told him. Still, I don't like to make assumptions so I'd like to wait until they air before I say something definitive. All in all, to make a comparison between EJ calling out Sami's name while having sex with Nicole to this might a be a bit pre-mature, IMO.
So it's perfectly fine for EJ to accept Sami's explanation and they make love, but Nicole was critized for accepting EJ's explanation and making love with him?
It all depends on what Sami says to EJ, IMO. We know she's always been his fist choice but we've also seen her reject him time and time again. If there's something that's changed in her response and acceptance of him then it's a big difference compared to what Nicole found acceptable. Nicole was willingly deluding herself knowing that EJ was love with Sami and decided to make a play for him regardless. Now with whatever Sami says to EJ, if they hop into bed and she calls out Rafe's name then I will concur there is no doubt that EJ is second choice and that EJ would need to cut his losses and move on. From the sounds of Ali's interview and these most recent spoilers, however, it doesn't sound like anything I've described above will actually happen.
Yep. I think the proof will be in the pudding. Nicole knew EJ was on the rebound and had feelings for Sami when he screamed out Sami's name mid-thrust, said he was sorry, and caught his rhythm again. Sami does not appear to be on any rebound, she has been torn between two men for months now. JB is right though, best to keep the specs close to the vest until we see what the Sami confessional consists of although the spoilers do say that she sees Rafe and EJ for who they really are and her choice is crystal clear. But if she rides EJ like a cowgirl and yells out "Rafael Hernandez!", apologizes, and catches her rhythm again - I too will agree that EJ is exactly like Nicole and they should move to the land of 2nd choices.
O.M.G. I just choked on my coffee at that visual.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

camera shy
hellencatherine
Jan 22 2013, 09:31 AM
I really don't think that SAFE are over not wanting to sound mean or anything like that but some people are getting too excited Gary Tomlin is writing for this show and whatever Gary wants Gary gets and that's SAFE. I still see this as more of a SAFE Angst and yes EJ got Sami without scheming this time but once again Sami is running to EJ because she is angry with Rafe, EJ is really easy when it comes to Sami all Sami has to do is click her finger and like a dog in the heat EJ comes running. I mean EJ is a fool, and sounds desperate the chick was reuniting with Rafe and going to sleep with Rafe, Sami professed her love to Rafe, like how many times and she even lied to EJ and leading him on. EJ is truly stupid. Sami is angry because Rafe won't take her side with Will it's like Rafe is just supposed to abandoned his baby sister. Rafe frankly has very right to get angry at Will like Will is some victim *rolls my eyes* and I am glad Rafe tells EJ that Sami was going to reunite and was going to sleep with Rafe and even if Rafe's plan or revenge doesn't work out I am glad Rafe interrupts EJAMI on their make out sessions and sees for who Sami really is that she is a disgusting bulldog whore. Sami does not deserve Rafe. Rafe should rejoice :cheer: he is away from Samantha Brady EJ can have her, I mean hello since Sami can't have Rafe well EJ is there easy peasy. Sami wants what she can't have and I am sure by summer Sami will realise she still loves Rafe and wants him back but this time I think Rafe would have really moved on EJ and Sami will be stuck with EJ Dimera she will regret it. Actually it also says that after EJAMI ''make love'' that the other guy one of Sami's exes aka Rafe might not be out of the picture so Sami after sleeping with EJ is still in love with Rafe she is not over Rafe :lol: here we go. Gary Tomlin's love for SAFE ain't over this is definitely a SAFE story by November I predict that SAFE will get back together. I am not a Safe Fan, nor a EJAMI fan just stating an observation from what I am reading and observation.
I totally agree with everything you wrote. And I wonder how long it'll be before we get another Safe spoiler.
Next week perhaps....

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 22 2013, 09:50 AM
I'm annoyed with how quickly all these 'schemes' are falling apart and coming to light.
I'm sure they will just be replaced with new ones. :rolleyes:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

AFaithL
probaly sami is one that cause will fight for his chlid while gadi do what nick would say

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I need better spoilers.

lysie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jan 22 2013, 09:52 AM
lysie
Which will all fall apart and come to light immediately too.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 22 2013, 10:00 AM
gailwinters
Jan 22 2013, 09:52 AM
lysie
Which will all fall apart and come to light immediately too.
Yep. Probably by the end of sweeps.

Princessah
Member Avatar

Gabi killed jack. She deserves every bad thing that comes her way.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Princessah
Jan 22 2013, 10:10 AM
Gabi killed jack. She deserves every bad thing that comes her way.
if gabi should be punish should the rest people of salem should be punish too

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 22 2013, 08:42 AM
Jennifer mopes to Hope about the diva being after her doctor. The cop suggests that she kick things up a notch.

In other randomness, Detective Rafe notices that Bo has been gone for a long time. He asks Hope about it but she refuses to explain.
Always love Hope/Jen scenes, but they need a new topic to discuss. TomSell better not make another "Dannifer is like Bope" reference!!

Why does Rafe care so much that Bo isn't in Salem? It's not like Bo is taking an extended vacation from work. Rafe needs to go back to minding Sami & Gabi's businesses & let the Hortons & Bradys inquire about Bo!!

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

The kristen/nicole stuff is going to be awesome!

Trish the dish

gailwinters
Jan 22 2013, 09:51 AM
Bee
Jan 22 2013, 09:41 AM
AngelOB
Jan 22 2013, 03:23 AM
camera shy
Jan 22 2013, 02:22 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepSami makes a confession to EJ

Rafe tells EJ that he and Sami planned to reunite before their fallout. Instead of driving EJ and Sami apart, it only brings them closer after a heartfelt conversation.

Sami tells EJ that she’s finally seen him and Rafe for who they really are…

Monday: EJ and Sami build their relationship on more solid grounds.
It all depends on what Sami says to EJ, IMO. We know she's always been his fist choice but we've also seen her reject him time and time again. If there's something that's changed in her response and acceptance of him then it's a big difference compared to what Nicole found acceptable. Nicole was willingly deluding herself knowing that EJ was love with Sami and decided to make a play for him regardless. Now with whatever Sami says to EJ, if they hop into bed and she calls out Rafe's name then I will concur there is no doubt that EJ is second choice and that EJ would need to cut his losses and move on. From the sounds of Ali's interview and these most recent spoilers, however, it doesn't sound like anything I've described above will actually happen.
Yep. I think the proof will be in the pudding. Nicole knew EJ was on the rebound and had feelings for Sami when he screamed out Sami's name mid-thrust, said he was sorry, and caught his rhythm again. Sami does not appear to be on any rebound, she has been torn between two men for months now. JB is right though, best to keep the specs close to the vest until we see what the Sami confessional consists of although the spoilers do say that she sees Rafe and EJ for who they really are and her choice is crystal clear. But if she rides EJ like a cowgirl and yells out "Rafael Hernandez!", apologizes, and catches her rhythm again - I too will agree that EJ is exactly like Nicole and they should move to the land of 2nd choices.
O.M.G. I just choked on my coffee at that visual.
Me too!
After reading what KC, AS and others have said in interviews I'm not seeing Sami call out anyones name but EJ's... can't wait for the next few weeks! AS & JS will be amazing to watch together!

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

six
Jan 22 2013, 09:45 AM
I'm looking forward to this Ejami convo more than the napping. Does Sami finally realize Rafe is a douche? I never thought I'd see the day that he got knocked off his pedestal.

Love the Nicole/Kristen spoilers. It's been too long since we had a great rivalry between female villains.

All the spoilers sound great. Days just keeps getting better.

I couldn't agree more. I'm pretty giddy at the thought that Rafe is the one who has his douch-ey move (telling EJ about the almost sex) blow up in his face and end up having EJami have a heart to heart. I feel like I should buy Rafe a beer or something. ;)

I'm curious to see what Sami has to say - I wonder if there will be mention of the fact that Sami was caught up in the pre-wedding romance. I suspect that is why the spoiler was worded that way.

I'm happy to see they've got Nicole doing some good old fashioned scheming again. And a Nicole/Kristen smack down sounds like all kinds of fun.

Here's hoping Will outsmarts Nick and manages to get the upper hand. Nick is such a prick - and Blake Berris is doing such a great job with the character. What a departure from the nerdy, geeky softie he was way back when.

The only thing I'm not at all interested in is the Dannifer/Chloe stuff. And it's a shame because I don't hate any of the characters - and I've actually been enjoying Chloe more since she's been back than I had in years.

Very excited about the show in general these days! :D

esp13
Member Avatar

I'll be interested to see what Sami says about "the real Rafe." Because, right now, it still sounds like this is about the Wabi mess and, specifically, Rafe having the audacity to stick up for his sister. And if they don't clear that up, then I can't buy this round of Evami any more than I could buy the 2010 version because Sami's sudden realization of her feelings for Everett seem to have more to do with being mad at Rafe than anything else. And, unless she has an amazing confession, Everett's willingness to buy this sudden realization smacks of a bit of stupidity. Of course, that is one of his best qualities.

Maybe I'm wrong. In fact, I hope I am because I would like this crap to be over. But I'm not holding my breath. I'm not that lucky.

TribeHines
Member Avatar

TFP

Love the EJ and Sami spoilers. Looking forward to see the the heartfelt convo...and of course the sex LOL!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply