Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 28th; *updated 1/21*
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM (38,355 Views)
gailwinters
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 22 2013, 10:31 AM
six
Jan 22 2013, 09:45 AM
I'm looking forward to this Ejami convo more than the napping. Does Sami finally realize Rafe is a douche? I never thought I'd see the day that he got knocked off his pedestal.

Love the Nicole/Kristen spoilers. It's been too long since we had a great rivalry between female villains.

All the spoilers sound great. Days just keeps getting better.

I couldn't agree more. I'm pretty giddy at the thought that Rafe is the one who has his douch-ey move (telling EJ about the almost sex) blow up in his face and end up having EJami have a heart to heart. I feel like I should buy Rafe a beer or something. ;)

I'm curious to see what Sami has to say - I wonder if there will be mention of the fact that Sami was caught up in the pre-wedding romance. I suspect that is why the spoiler was worded that way.

I'm happy to see they've got Nicole doing some good old fashioned scheming again. And a Nicole/Kristen smack down sounds like all kinds of fun.

Here's hoping Will outsmarts Nick and manages to get the upper hand. Nick is such a prick - and Blake Berris is doing such a great job with the character. What a departure from the nerdy, geeky softie he was way back when.

The only thing I'm not at all interested in is the Dannifer/Chloe stuff. And it's a shame because I don't hate any of the characters - and I've actually been enjoying Chloe more since she's been back than I had in years.

Very excited about the show in general these days! :D
I agree with your commentary. I'll chip in on a pitcher for Rafe. :cheer: :cheer:

I just can't get into the Dannifer/Chloe story. I love Chloe as a schemer, but i don't know why she would want Dr. Dan. And Dan and Jennifer have zero chemistry to me, so there's nobody for me to root for in this story.

Nicole and Kristen should be good campy fun, especially with Brady intervening while still being completely clueless about what's really going on.

I wish I could summon up a hint of sympathy for Gabi, but I can't. I'm TeamWill all the way!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

Ugh, blech. I threw up in my mouth a little reading these spoilers too. Days is going to give me an acid reflux problem.

Sami knows the real Rafe because he defends his sister over her? And who is the real EJ? Isn't her choice always crystal clear when she makes it, and then it's not, and then another choice is the crystal clear one, and round and round we go?

Oh whatever. Get this godforsaken show on the road already, and I too can stop hearing about EJ and Sami never getting a chance. Although right now it sounds a little like Safe angst to me, or just the result of the Wabi story, and less about EJ and Sami. But we shall see I guess. Just let that happen and we can hopefully move on to cover some new narrative ground.

Yeah, schemes really are revealing themselves far too quickly. And Nicole's scheme exposed so soon? That doesn't sound right to me - it's like in five minutes she goes from conspiring to outing herself. And then Marlena just freely admits things? This all sounds a little too easy for Kristen.

Nick outsmarts Will? I mean, not surprising entirely I guess, but boo. I wonder how he gets confirmation and what he thinks he knows at the end of the day. And I also wonder if Lucas will be seen at all in a story that has to do with him. I am guessing, not?

The Kristen and Nicole bitchfight sounds amazing though - that I am definitely looking forward too.

Guiltsex? LOL, ok. Add that to the list of "g" word + sex combo names this show has generated.

Eh, spoilers are so-so.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

esp13
Jan 22 2013, 10:32 AM
I'll be interested to see what Sami says about "the real Rafe." Because, right now, it still sounds like this is about the Wabi mess and, specifically, Rafe having the audacity to stick up for his sister. And if they don't clear that up, then I can't buy this round of Evami any more than I could buy the 2010 version because Sami's sudden realization of her feelings for Everett seem to have more to do with being mad at Rafe than anything else. And, unless she has an amazing confession, Everett's willingness to buy this sudden realization smacks of a bit of stupidity. Of course, that is one of his best qualities.

Maybe I'm wrong. In fact, I hope I am because I would like this crap to be over. But I'm not holding my breath. I'm not that lucky.
What you said :applause:

I still think Ev's mind is affected from all the 'minor' head injuries he's incurred over the past few years, because he's acting stupid.
As long as I don't have to endure flashbacks or babies Ejami can do what they like and may be Tomsell can write something interesting.

supercool74
Member Avatar

So does this mean Sonny isn't on at all that week? UGH. I'm really getting disappointed with how they are writing this "romance". I agree that they are just using Sonny as a prop and not developing his character at all and I really hate it. He is a Kiriakis for heaven's sake. It's not like he's just some Joe Schmoe off the street. I just don't understand it. :shrug:
Edited by supercool74, Jan 22 2013, 10:56 AM.

MericP
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Jan 22 2013, 09:46 AM
The bitch is a big girl. I dont care if she's pregnant. :shrug: Let her have it Sami... :rockon: :cheer:
Really?

Shame on Sami. She ought to know better.

As for everything else? So excited for the lovemaking!!! Its been too long!!!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

supercool74
Jan 22 2013, 10:55 AM
So does this mean Sonny isn't on at all that week? UGH. I'm really getting disappointed with how they are writing this "romance". I agree that they are just using Sonny as a prop and not developing his character at all and I really hate it. He is a Kiriakis for heaven's sake. It's not like he's just some Joe Schmoe off the street. I just don't understand it. :shrug:
that what happen will is used for sami love life sonny is not important to sami life while gabi is because she is rafe sister and nick in way to help ej later save the day

LonePirate
Member Avatar

I think my FF button is going experience quite the workout next week as only the Kristen and Nicole stuff seems watchable.

Harmony233

Partnersincrime
Jan 22 2013, 11:02 AM
supercool74
that what happen will is used for sami love life sonny is not important to sami life while gabi is because she is rafe sister and nick in way to help ej later save the day
its ridclous this story seems to be about sami's lame love life than it does about even will.THis should have been some good angsty stuff for wilson

AFaithL

elci525
Jan 22 2013, 10:41 AM

Guilt sex? LOL, ok. Add that to the list of "g" word + sex combo names this show has generated.

I'm just glad Brady and Kristen are still having sex. They are my guilty pleasure in this show. Love them together and hope they keep it up!

elci525
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 22 2013, 11:09 AM
elci525

Guilt sex? LOL, ok. Add that to the list of "g" word + sex combo names this show has generated.

I'm just glad Brady and Kristen are still having sex. They are my guilty pleasure in this show. Love them together and hope they keep it up!
Yeah I get that (if I don't entirely agree). It was just the wording of the spoiler that made me chuckle.

Caylee
Member Avatar

Chad tries to win back his friendship. Hes far more successful with the Horton than he was with Abby. While Will moons to Chadsworth about becoming a father
Posted Image
Chill!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

AFaithL
elci525

Yes! I'm loving Kristen/Brady right now. ED and EM have great chemistry and their s/l is really the only truly entertaining one right now, imo.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jan 22 2013, 11:44 AM
AFaithL
elci525

Yes! I'm loving Kristen/Brady right now. ED and EM have great chemistry and their s/l is really the only truly entertaining one right now, imo.
I agree. But I have to admit I'm kind of dreading the day Brady finds out she was using him. If Kristen wasn't falling for him I wouldn't worry so much, but I have a feeling this is going to be a sad ending :-/

AFaithL

blueskies
Jan 22 2013, 12:04 PM
Panda Panda
AFaithL
elci525

I agree. But I have to admit I'm kind of dreading the day Brady finds out she was using him. If Kristen wasn't falling for him I wouldn't worry so much, but I have a feeling this is going to be a sad ending :-/
I hope Brady's mad for about a week, and then forgives her. Brady's never wanted a perfect woman anyway. He forgave Madison in 2 days. All I know is I don't want their relationship ending. EM/ED are just too good together. And I've become kinda attached to this pairing.

blueskies
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 22 2013, 12:16 PM
blueskies
Panda Panda
AFaithL

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I hope Brady's mad for about a week, and then forgives her. Brady's never wanted a perfect woman anyway. He forgave Madison in 2 days. All I know is I don't want their relationship ending. EM/ED are just too good together. And I've become kinda attached to this pairing.
That would be great. I agree, ED/EM are too good to give up. Heck, i even vidded them again this weekend, lol. And before that i hadnt made a Days vid in nearly two years.

First new couple i've loved on Days in a long time. Besides Sonny/Will that is, but I personally find Wilson more ridiculously adorable than hot.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

blueskies
Jan 22 2013, 12:32 PM
AFaithL
blueskies
Panda Panda

That would be great. I agree, ED/EM are too good to give up. Heck, i even vidded them again this weekend, lol. And before that i hadnt made a Days vid in nearly two years.

First new couple i've loved on Days in a long time. Besides Sonny/Will that is, but I personally find Wilson more ridiculously adorable than hot.
It's interesting to me that ED is the first pairing I feel that EM has really clicked with. It's always confounded me that they couldn't seem to find anyone he really had great chemistry with - I'm not sure if they intended this to work as well as it has. Isn't that how it typically works? :laugh:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
AFaithL
blueskies
Panda Panda

Well that new pic ED tweeted featured her, EM, and DH(John) so maybe she and Brady are still together in three months? lol

blueskies
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 22 2013, 12:37 PM
blueskies
AFaithL
blueskies

It's interesting to me that ED is the first pairing I feel that EM has really clicked with. It's always confounded me that they couldn't seem to find anyone he really had great chemistry with - I'm not sure if they intended this to work as well as it has. Isn't that how it typically works? :laugh:
It certainly seems to be, lol. I guess if they force enough couples together, they'll get one that's good every now and again. Right now I'd say sitting thru Ejaylor, Bradison, etc was worth it, but in the midst of the scarves and segways I can't say I thought there'd ever be a light at the end of the tunnel.

I don't think the writers did think they'd hit it off the way they did. Brady/Kristen aren't exactly setup as a typical 'meant to be couple'. Then again, since Dannifer seem to own that crown at the moment I'll count my blessings Brady/Kristen weren't.
Edited by blueskies, Jan 22 2013, 01:00 PM.

La_Laa

supercool74
We need to wait and see how things will play out between Wilson in Thursday's episode. Maybe after the kiss Sonny says that he need time and he leaves town :'(

spartan
Member Avatar

six
Jan 22 2013, 09:45 AM
I'm looking forward to this Ejami convo more than the napping. Does Sami finally realize Rafe is a douche? I never thought I'd see the day that he got knocked off his pedestal.

This is exactly how I feel as well. I'm more intrigued by the convo and specifically what Sami says about Rafe and EJ. I'm too skeptical and jaded to actually believe it just yet until I see it. If it goes how it *sounds* it goes, I think I'm going to be very pleased......and shocked as hell.

Never thought I'd see the day under Tomlin's pen (if this is what happens) where Rafe would resort to trying to break EJ and Sami up and EJ didn't have to scheme to get Sami.

If it does play this way, color me happy for sure. The making love will just be a seriously sweet frosting on that cake.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply