Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 28th; *updated 1/21*
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM (37,742 Views)
spartan
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Jan 22 2013, 12:37 PM
blueskies
Jan 22 2013, 12:32 PM
AFaithL
Jan 22 2013, 12:16 PM
blueskies
Jan 22 2013, 12:04 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I hope Brady's mad for about a week, and then forgives her. Brady's never wanted a perfect woman anyway. He forgave Madison in 2 days. All I know is I don't want their relationship ending. EM/ED are just too good together. And I've become kinda attached to this pairing.
That would be great. I agree, ED/EM are too good to give up. Heck, i even vidded them again this weekend, lol. And before that i hadnt made a Days vid in nearly two years.

First new couple i've loved on Days in a long time. Besides Sonny/Will that is, but I personally find Wilson more ridiculously adorable than hot.
It's interesting to me that ED is the first pairing I feel that EM has really clicked with. It's always confounded me that they couldn't seem to find anyone he really had great chemistry with - I'm not sure if they intended this to work as well as it has. Isn't that how it typically works? :laugh:
Exactly!

I always wanted to feel more of Brady and Nicole 2.0 than I did. I loved 1.0 back in the day. EM and AZ just don't have the sizzling chemistry that I want them to have together. I think they have great chemistry, but it's not a romantic type. They always come off as friends more than anything else. They are beautiful and can bring the heat individually, but putting them together didn't improve upon it. They didn't feed off each other the way that good, romantic chemistry should.

I could watch them all day long be friends, and snark and scheme.

That's why I look forward to Nicole trying to lay the smack down on Kristen as she tries to protect Brady. That's how I like Bricole best....as siblings or best friends who protect one another and can occasionally have a 'friends with benefits' romp when the mood strikes. These Kristen/Brady/Nicole spoilers sound good!
Edited by spartan, Jan 22 2013, 02:25 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

HELL NO!!! TO Kristen "showing remorse" to Brady or ANYONE! She's a villain, dammit. Something this show has sorely been lacking for a loooooong time!

camera shy

Lil
Jan 22 2013, 02:04 PM
HELL NO!!! TO Kristen "showing remorse" to Brady or ANYONE! She's a villain, dammit. Something this show has sorely been lacking for a loooooong time!
Pretty soon she'll be giving advice to WIll.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

esp13
Jan 22 2013, 10:32 AM
I'll be interested to see what Sami says about "the real Rafe." Because, right now, it still sounds like this is about the Wabi mess and, specifically, Rafe having the audacity to stick up for his sister. And if they don't clear that up, then I can't buy this round of Evami any more than I could buy the 2010 version because Sami's sudden realization of her feelings for Everett seem to have more to do with being mad at Rafe than anything else. And, unless she has an amazing confession, Everett's willingness to buy this sudden realization smacks of a bit of stupidity. Of course, that is one of his best qualities.

Maybe I'm wrong. In fact, I hope I am because I would like this crap to be over. But I'm not holding my breath. I'm not that lucky.
Yeah, I'm really interested to see how Sami explains her realization regarding Rafe and Everertt, as that should give us a good idea of how just how real this go round of Evermi is. If it's just that Rafe isn't supportive of Will and so she's mad, then that's pretty flimsy and can easily be undone once the Wabi baby issue is resolved. But if the baby conflict led Sami to a realization that Rafe only supports her when she agrees with him or is acting the way he wants her to act, then I think it's more of a real break-up.

As of now, I'm seeing some signs that this go round with Evermi is going to be real. They've given Everett rootable writing lately. He isn't harboring a big secret that is going to blow up. Both are getting all their cards on the table before they have sex. They're talking about the reasons for her choice. Etc, etc. I guess we will know by next week just how real it is going to be after Sami explains her decision.

Sariah
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 22 2013, 02:06 PM
Lil
Pretty soon she'll be giving advice to WIll.
I'm just glad Melanie's not on the show anymore because you just know she and Kristen would be besties.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

camera shy
Jan 22 2013, 02:22 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
Jan 22 2013, 02:05 AM
camera shy
Jan 22 2013, 01:46 AM
Hopeless_Dreamer
Jan 22 2013, 12:26 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
You know what this reminds me of? When Nicole went on and had sex with EJ in the elevator even after he called out Sami's name and I remember how much she was critized for not having any pride in herself and willing to be second choice. Man, this show really does writes EJ as the male Nicole and Nicole as the female EJ.
Spoilers only give an outline of what is going to happen so I'm hesitant to make any comparison between what we have seen and what we have yet to see. For the sake of argument, if we go by what we know now:
Sami makes a confession to EJ

Rafe tells EJ that he and Sami planned to reunite before their fallout. Instead of driving EJ and Sami apart, it only brings them closer after a heartfelt conversation.

Sami tells EJ that she’s finally seen him and Rafe for who they really are…

Monday: EJ and Sami build their relationship on more solid grounds.

It looks like Sami and EJ have a conversation about what Rafe mentioned and it looks like Sami will make a realization about her heart in regards to both men before ejami make love. Since they do make love, it's easy to infer that what she says will be least good enough for EJ to get past what Rafe told him. Still, I don't like to make assumptions so I'd like to wait until they air before I say something definitive. All in all, to make a comparison between EJ calling out Sami's name while having sex with Nicole to this might a be a bit pre-mature, IMO.
So it's perfectly fine for EJ to accept Sami's explanation and they make love, but Nicole was critized for accepting EJ's explanation and making love with him?
I'm not excusing anything here but I believe that there was only a few minutes between the wrong name statement and the sex while it sounds like there are at least a few days in between the other.

Either way I think the sex is way too soon for my liking, despite nekkid Everett.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 22 2013, 02:18 PM
esp13
I'll be interested to see what Sami says about "the real Rafe." Because, right now, it still sounds like this is about the Wabi mess and, specifically, Rafe having the audacity to stick up for his sister. And if they don't clear that up, then I can't buy this round of Evami any more than I could buy the 2010 version because Sami's sudden realization of her feelings for Everett seem to have more to do with being mad at Rafe than anything else. And, unless she has an amazing confession, Everett's willingness to buy this sudden realization smacks of a bit of stupidity. Of course, that is one of his best qualities.

Maybe I'm wrong. In fact, I hope I am because I would like this crap to be over. But I'm not holding my breath. I'm not that lucky.
Yeah, I'm really interested to see how Sami explains her realization regarding Rafe and Everertt, as that should give us a good idea of how just how real this go round of Evermi is. If it's just that Rafe isn't supportive of Will and so she's mad, then that's pretty flimsy and can easily be undone once the Wabi baby issue is resolved. But if the baby conflict led Sami to a realization that Rafe only supports her when she agrees with him or is acting the way he wants her to act, then I think it's more of a real break-up.

As of now, I'm seeing some signs that this go round with Evermi is going to be real. They've given Everett rootable writing lately. He isn't harboring a big secret that is going to blow up. Both are getting all their cards on the table before they have sex. They're talking about the reasons for her choice. Etc, etc. I guess we will know by next week just how real it is going to be after Sami explains her decision.
ej has big secrets stuff he done he need to hide we just do not know if the writers remember that

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

camera shy
Jan 22 2013, 09:39 AM
hellencatherine
Jan 22 2013, 09:31 AM
I really don't think that SAFE are over not wanting to sound mean or anything like that but some people are getting too excited Gary Tomlin is writing for this show and whatever Gary wants Gary gets and that's SAFE. I still see this as more of a SAFE Angst and yes EJ got Sami without scheming this time but once again Sami is running to EJ because she is angry with Rafe, EJ is really easy when it comes to Sami all Sami has to do is click her finger and like a dog in the heat EJ comes running. I mean EJ is a fool, and sounds desperate the chick was reuniting with Rafe and going to sleep with Rafe, Sami professed her love to Rafe, like how many times and she even lied to EJ and leading him on. EJ is truly stupid. Sami is angry because Rafe won't take her side with Will it's like Rafe is just supposed to abandoned his baby sister. Rafe frankly has very right to get angry at Will like Will is some victim *rolls my eyes* and I am glad Rafe tells EJ that Sami was going to reunite and was going to sleep with Rafe and even if Rafe's plan or revenge doesn't work out I am glad Rafe interrupts EJAMI on their make out sessions and sees for who Sami really is that she is a disgusting bulldog whore. Sami does not deserve Rafe. Rafe should rejoice :cheer: he is away from Samantha Brady EJ can have her, I mean hello since Sami can't have Rafe well EJ is there easy peasy. Sami wants what she can't have and I am sure by summer Sami will realise she still loves Rafe and wants him back but this time I think Rafe would have really moved on EJ and Sami will be stuck with EJ Dimera she will regret it. Actually it also says that after EJAMI ''make love'' that the other guy one of Sami's exes aka Rafe might not be out of the picture so Sami after sleeping with EJ is still in love with Rafe she is not over Rafe :lol: here we go. Gary Tomlin's love for SAFE ain't over this is definitely a SAFE story by November I predict that SAFE will get back together. I am not a Safe Fan, nor a EJAMI fan just stating an observation from what I am reading and observation.
I totally agree with everything you wrote. And I wonder how long it'll be before we get another Safe spoiler.
This worries me as an eternal EJAMI fan... I did not want to see EJAMI happen with SAFE lingering around.. and frankly I am not happy how they have written this.

Sure, I can put on my EJAMI glasses and rejoice for all good EJAMI scenes we will get in the near future.. but heartbreaking for me as an EJAMI fan to have SAFE hovering over like a black cloud.

I don't like how they have changed EJ to give this, :-/ ... frankly I could come up with much better alternatives how EJAMI could have happened and EJ still remained how he is suppose to be (which is a mean and lean sexy beast with a heart.. which belongs to Sami).. but we got THIS instead. And Sami would finally be herself.. her family would probably hate it but at least loved by EJ and would go against her family to be with the man she loves. I mean that is what I want to see.. but .. now its just .. arrgg! I mean why couldn't Sami said "Rafe.. I don't want you..I only was with you because you are the kind of guy my family respect.. " drop him and go to the man she loves. etc..., instead we have Sami running like a bad cameo of "gone with the wind" in the square after finding out EJ did something and kissing Rafe like a teenager and uhh and ohh.. and EJ of course sees it. Like he watched sami go marry this man... I still remember the sadness in his eyes. :/ Then we have the escape after being framed.. it was Sami and EJ alone.. finally I thought. They could now be true to each other without their families hanging over them. EJ was no longer Dimera.. and I thought we would get some days of being on the run,... having some interesting scenes. BUT no.. the next thing we see showing up at the door.. if not Rafe. I remembered how EJ looked when he saw them. It was like their moment was gone with the wind... yes we did have the lovely yellow flowers.. but nothing happened. If I remember correctly there was Rafe melding in again. The Nicole child fiasco.. with Rafe being the "father" :( sami was willing to be with Rafe there again. Then we have the new year.. which is suppose to be EJ and Sami on a date. Instead he comes in and steals the midnight kiss right under Ejs noise thanks to Nicole ,.. and Sami is all dreamy about it. And of course we have the wedding.. I mean,.. this is not what I signed up for as an EJAMI fan..

I just want EJAMI to happen in a fun and exciting way,... with no doubts, no stupid twists, with no condition or changes to the characters foundations itself. After 6+ years.. is that to much to ask?

THE EJAMI is there to be wonderful.. but the writers are ruin it for me ..

Since I am EJAMI fan I will put on the EJAMI glasses and enjoy the moments ... while I can... and hope for the best .. that my EJ is getting back to the character I used to really love and Sami .. will love him - which he deserves after years loving this impossible woman.. thanks to the implausible writings.
Edited by DayDreamer, Jan 22 2013, 02:51 PM.

AFaithL

Lil
Kristen can be in love with Brady but sill be devious to others. For example, I see her forever hating Sami, John, Marlena, and Nicole....but still love her family (Stefano/EJ/Chad) and still being IN LOVE with Brady. Not eveything is black an white.

All I know is that Eric and Eileen click together in a way that I haven't seen Eric click with anyone. Like others have said, Brady finally has a pairing he has a lot of chemisty with. Why ruin that?

I do NOT want them bringing on a new love interest for Brady. At all. I don't want them taking that chance. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Brady's never been a traditional hero. He can still have a legitimate relationship with a shady female. This has been his best pairing, chemistry-wise, by far.

deletemyaccountplease

I bet Everett is cheesy in the sack

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

lysie
Jan 22 2013, 10:00 AM
gailwinters
Jan 22 2013, 09:52 AM
lysie
Jan 22 2013, 09:50 AM
I'm annoyed with how quickly all these 'schemes' are falling apart and coming to light.
I'm sure they will just be replaced with new ones. :rolleyes:
Which will all fall apart and come to light immediately too.
I know.. I am not liking this. :-/ What happened? Is this not suppose to be a soap? What is the fun in that.
Edited by DayDreamer, Jan 22 2013, 03:22 PM.

restless daze
Member Avatar
Now don't come whoopin' my ass at the grocery store cause I picked on your fav on here!

AngelOB
Jan 22 2013, 01:00 AM
blueskies
Jan 22 2013, 12:58 AM
AngelOB
Jan 22 2013, 12:44 AM
blueskies
Jan 22 2013, 12:26 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepSource Look Ahead: Week of February 4, 2013

Sami and EJ finally make lovenever
I do remember hearing in high school that sperm can permeate through certain types of clothing. Now if Rafe's love juice can go through his pants, overcome the fact that he appears to be shooting blanks, and manages to impregnate the woman whom he's failed to impregnate thus far despite hundreds of attempts, he deserves EJ's super sperm crown.
lol, i don't think EJ's gonna be handing off his sperm-crown anytime soon. He's either super-concentrated b/c of his once/yr sex life, or (and more likely) Stefano had Rolf genetically enhance his sperm with GPS so they can find their target every.time.
The idea of EJ having GPS sperm is cracking me up like you wouldn't believe.

Me too! I spit all over everythign laughing and then laughed HARDER! :wub2:

Alana
Member Avatar

lysie
gailwinters
lysie
I'm annoyed with how quickly all these 'schemes' are falling apart and coming to light.
Unfortunately, so true. Nicole, for example, schemes against Kristen and BOOM, is found out by Kristen and Brady immediately....disappointing, to say the least!

lysie
Member Avatar

Alana
Jan 22 2013, 03:24 PM
lysie
gailwinters
lysie
Unfortunately, so true. Nicole, for example, schemes against Kristen and BOOM, is found out by Kristen and Brady immediately....disappointing, to say the least!
Exactly. Same thing just happened with Marlena.

esp13
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
esp13

Oh, I think it's going to be real -- at least for some period of time. I'm just not necessarily going to buy it unless Sami's confession is something other than "Rafe's being a jerk to Will." Because even if she proclaims her undying love for Everett, her rejection of Rafe was based on something external and that means it can always change.

Honestly, it all reminds me of Ejole v. 2.0. I'm just wondering when Rafe and Sami will have their notdeadbabysex moment.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

La_Laa
Jan 22 2013, 01:40 PM
supercool74
Jan 22 2013, 10:55 AM
So does this mean Sonny isn't on at all that week? UGH. I'm really getting disappointed with how they are writing this "romance". I agree that they are just using Sonny as a prop and not developing his character at all and I really hate it. He is a Kiriakis for heaven's sake. It's not like he's just some Joe Schmoe off the street. I just don't understand it. :shrug:
We need to wait and see how things will play out between Wilson in Thursday's episode. Maybe after the kiss Sonny says that he need time and he leaves town :'(
Yeah, maybe Sonny joins John on his trip out of Salem as they depart on a plane named "Stupid things my character would never do."

Alana
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Jan 22 2013, 04:07 PM
La_Laa
Jan 22 2013, 01:40 PM
supercool74
Jan 22 2013, 10:55 AM
So does this mean Sonny isn't on at all that week? UGH. I'm really getting disappointed with how they are writing this "romance". I agree that they are just using Sonny as a prop and not developing his character at all and I really hate it. He is a Kiriakis for heaven's sake. It's not like he's just some Joe Schmoe off the street. I just don't understand it. :shrug:
We need to wait and see how things will play out between Wilson in Thursday's episode. Maybe after the kiss Sonny says that he need time and he leaves town :'(
Yeah, maybe Sonny joins John on his trip out of Salem as they depart on a plane named "Stupid things my character would never do."
That made me lol...I am so glad that they send most of the Day's idiots to my neighbor country Switzerland...sorry Switzerland! ;-)

six
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 22 2013, 02:47 PM
Lil
Kristen can be in love with Brady but sill be devious to others. For example, I see her forever hating Sami, John, Marlena, and Nicole....but still love her family (Stefano/EJ/Chad) and still being IN LOVE with Brady. Not eveything is black an white.

All I know is that Eric and Eileen click together in a way that I haven't seen Eric click with anyone. Like others have said, Brady finally has a pairing he has a lot of chemisty with. Why ruin that?

I do NOT want them bringing on a new love interest for Brady. At all. I don't want them taking that chance. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Brady's never been a traditional hero. He can still have a legitimate relationship with a shady female. This has been his best pairing, chemistry-wise, by far.

Yea, I don't want to see Kristen as a mustache twirler who only lives to cause pain. Pretty much every long term villain has loved someone and tried to fix things when they hurt them.

On the schemes getting found out so quickly - I might change my mind if it happens too often, but right now it's a nice change up from months of near misses with characters claiming they know what someone is thinking (when they never do) or demanding to know what a character is doing only for it to turn out that they're annoyed about the character eating the cookies that were meant for the bake sale and other lame stuff like that.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

be watching anything Lucas on you tube, other then that, nope!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

esp13
Jan 22 2013, 03:59 PM
tomsawyer
esp13

Oh, I think it's going to be real -- at least for some period of time. I'm just not necessarily going to buy it unless Sami's confession is something other than "Rafe's being a jerk to Will." Because even if she proclaims her undying love for Everett, her rejection of Rafe was based on something external and that means it can always change.

Honestly, it all reminds me of Ejole v. 2.0. I'm just wondering when Rafe and Sami will have their notdeadbabysex moment.
They'll have angry sex instead.....they will fight and then they'll end up on the sofa doing it, then they'll get up and say it was a mistake....I frankly wouldn't put it past Tomlin to do something like this....he brought it back to Safe for a reason, he'll write this if he thinks that Ejami isn't working, lol. Brings the story back full circle.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply