Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 28th; *updated 1/21*
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM (38,597 Views)
michr544125

Partnersincrime
Jan 16 2013, 06:55 AM
Quote:

Will catches on to Nick and what he knows about Lucas.

why i have feeling lucas most likely will not be that week
Which sucks. He was incredible the past couple of episodes. But there was obviously a reason Bryan was asking for more airtime. Same with Sonny he should be more involved also. I know it won't be as bad as how Lucas is treated but it goes to show how this show is still failing. They donn't have a clue in writing stories that truly incorporate a lot of characters because they keep making only about their selected favorites. It seems the baby story is going to be more about Nick/Gabi and what happened to Nick in prison and Sami/Rafe/EJ vs. anything.
Edited by michr544125, Jan 16 2013, 07:33 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harmony233

Partnersincrime
Jan 16 2013, 06:55 AM
Quote:

Will catches on to Nick and what he knows about Lucas.

why i have feeling lucas most likely will not be that week
WEll of course not why would he be a part of a story that he shoul be a part of

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM
Tuesday ("Framing Kristen")
Nicole tries to frame Kristen
Excited about this! ... but wish it said "Nicole frames Kristen", instead of "tries to".

cantstopme
Member Avatar

I also just realized I can like my own posts, so expect to see a lot of that.

Just kidding.
Maybe.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

cantstopme
Jan 16 2013, 10:02 AM
Angie79
Excited about this! ... but wish it said "Nicole frames Kristen", instead of "tries to".
Kristen has possesion of the Salem brain. Has for a while.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 16 2013, 12:36 AM
Angie79
Marlena demands to know how long Kristen's torture of Brady will go on
This spoiler made me LOL. Like if it's only for another month or so, Marlena is cool with it.

Oh, and I'm REALLY going to need Marlena and Nicole to team up to take down Kristen because how weird would that be?
I'm going to need this to happen. Ari and Deidre are FABULOUS! Snarky awesomeness!

lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Angie79
This spoiler made me LOL. Like if it's only for another month or so, Marlena is cool with it.

Oh, and I'm REALLY going to need Marlena and Nicole to team up to take down Kristen because how weird would that be?
I think it's funny because does she really think if she DEMANDS, Kristen will answer. Well, since you're demanding and not simply asking, I can tell you that I'll be through by June 12th.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 16 2013, 10:46 AM
tomsawyer
Angie79

I think it's funny because does she really think if she DEMANDS, Kristen will answer. Well, since you're demanding and not simply asking, I can tell you that I'll be through by June 12th.
You know, I can actually picture Kristen saying exactly that! LOL
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I like that Will is going to catch on to Nick so early - and it sounds like it will be Will rather than someone stepping in to 'save' him. It's another beat that I find pleasantly surprising in this story. :)

EJami building their relationship from a more solid foundation? Me likey. :wub: Way to go, Everett!

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

lysie
Jan 16 2013, 05:11 AM
Nick reveals his past in prison to Gabi.
Knew it! They're so doing a rape storyline.

Lil
Member Avatar

Angie79
Monday ("Marlena Confronts Kristen")
Marlena demands to know how long Kristen's torture of Brady will go on; Jennifer confides in Hope about Chloe.

Nicole tries to frame Kristen; Jennifer is shaken by Chloe's stunt; Billie tells Kate she wants nothing to do with her mom's schemes.
LMAO @ Billie making a spoiler!

Kristen's "torture" of Brady? hahaha

Lil
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 16 2013, 06:42 AM
Barf at Kristen starting to have feelings for Brady. End that crap right now.
:hail:

But since clearly they are going there...Keep Kristen villainous and a bit crazy. Or a lot crazy...Like "THIS IS WHAT'S LEFT OF JOHN AND MARLENA!!!" crazy <3 <3

Lil
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Jan 16 2013, 11:07 AM
lysie
I hope not. Rape or no, I'm still not going to feel any sympthy for psycho-nick. And I LIKE Nick being a psycho.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Lil
Jan 16 2013, 11:33 AM
Mason
Jan 16 2013, 06:42 AM
Barf at Kristen starting to have feelings for Brady. End that crap right now.
:hail:

But since clearly they are going there...Keep Kristen villainous and a bit crazy. Or a lot crazy...Like "THIS IS WHAT'S LEFT OF JOHN AND MARLENA!!!" crazy <3 <3
"I don't hate John! I love him. So much, I keep him in this jar!"

deVour

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 16 2013, 10:29 AM
cantstopme
Jan 16 2013, 10:02 AM
Angie79
Kristen has possesion of the Salem brain. Has for a while.
Yeah, but in the framing, blackmailing and just plain old nastiness department, Nic isn't a slouch. She's in the same category as Kate and Kristen; none of them lets their conscious, or what passes for their conscious, get in the way of what they want. That's always a good quality in a b*tch B-) Plus Nic and Kate have the ability to balance their innate inner bitchiness with compassion to still keep their characters root-able.

Right now Kristen is just channeling her inner cuckoo-cuckoo, which is entertaining, but could (will?) lead to her downfall going forward.

cord08

michr544125
Jan 16 2013, 06:41 AM
As I already feared it sounds like this baby story is more about Nick and Gabi vs. Will and Sonny. That is the one part that truly fails here. This story should have been Will and Sonny's. Instead their relationship and Sonny's reaction both took a backseat. And that's a shame. Sonny will probably barely be shown going by spoilers for the next couple of weeks :eyeroll: . What happened to Nick is of course more important to how Sonny feels over this situation.

I also don't think NIck was raped. They have already done that many times before on tv. I hope that's not it and he is simply homophobic. I just think he had a tough time in prison.
Gabi is the one who is actually pregnant. Like her or not, she is vital to the story. I like Will and Sonny, but I don't think this story is, or should be all about their relationship. Will focusing on Sonny the last few days has actually made him look a little selfish and someone with mixed up priorities in my mind.

I agree about Nick, or I hope you're right. I have enjoyed the lack of rape stories.

I kind of think they're moving a little fast on the Nick /Will prison secret. I thought Nick would hold that close to the vest for a while.
Edited by cord08, Jan 16 2013, 11:51 AM.

annie21

appleblossom
Jan 16 2013, 01:34 AM
AFaithL
Jan 16 2013, 01:00 AM
I think the next part if Kristen's plan is to get pregnant. That's why she tells Stefano she won't let Brady go.
GMAB, she is way too old to be popping out babies!
And yet she's not too old to fake one (a pregnancy, that is)

Edited by annie21, Jan 16 2013, 11:56 AM.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Yes a Nick spoiler that doesn't make want to cringe sorta. I"m looking forward to finding out what happen to Nick in jail. I hope there's some good stuff and not just a brief mention and than gloss over.
Edited by guessgirl, Jan 16 2013, 12:24 PM.

vettejb

NocturnalBlondie
lysie
If they do it like the last one, then I guess "Big Baby" will be getting out of the pen soon to flirt, tease and then "fall in love" with his victim. Then, Nick will have to stand up to his family and and give himself to "Big Baby" fully and completely because their chemistry is "awesome" and they are "soul mates". Oh, the romance will be "epic".

AFaithL

NocturnalBlondie
lysie
Doubt it. But it would be cool if they did.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply