Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 28th; *updated 1/21*
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM (38,490 Views)
DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

tomsawyer
Jan 22 2013, 12:03 AM
DJsMommy
Jan 21 2013, 11:54 PM
I have this big ball of dread in the pit of my stomach. What are they going to do to my Bope?!?! :flipoff: They should've just "killed" Bo off. :shame:
Agreed. Especially because they could've killed him off in a way that they could easily resurrect him if PR decides to return. The idea that Bo is off chasing Stefano rather than in Salem with his wife and daughter is just plain goofy.
Yeah & I don't want to see another Supercouple divorce while one half is off-screen like they did with J&J and Steve & Kayla. I also don't want to see Hope falling for another man because Bo "abandoned" her (Jack Walkabout redux). :redface:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Brami❤

Lil
Jan 22 2013, 02:04 PM
HELL NO!!! TO Kristen "showing remorse" to Brady or ANYONE! She's a villain, dammit. Something this show has sorely been lacking for a loooooong time!
It's sickening! Where are the damn Villains? The priest had Nicole apologizing to all those dimwits. EJ Dimera is dead & gone. Victor is baking cookies with Maggie. Stefano is nowhere to be seen. Now they have my #1 bitch Kristen feeling remorse! :puke:

Kate is my last hope!

bomber
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Jan 23 2013, 01:21 AM
tomsawyer
Jan 22 2013, 12:03 AM
DJsMommy
Jan 21 2013, 11:54 PM
I have this big ball of dread in the pit of my stomach. What are they going to do to my Bope?!?! :flipoff: They should've just "killed" Bo off. :shame:
Agreed. Especially because they could've killed him off in a way that they could easily resurrect him if PR decides to return. The idea that Bo is off chasing Stefano rather than in Salem with his wife and daughter is just plain goofy.
Yeah & I don't want to see another Supercouple divorce while one half is off-screen like they did with J&J and Steve & Kayla. I also don't want to see Hope falling for another man because Bo "abandoned" her (Jack Walkabout redux). :redface:
Isn't Stefano going to be back in Salem soon. JM has been filming again. When he comes back will someone remember to send Bo a text to let him know where Stefano is or will they have him running around Europe looking for him while Stefano is sitting in Brady's pub eating chowder?

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

LanaluvsBroe
Jan 22 2013, 09:13 AM
http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Chad tries to make amends with Abigail and then Will.

Abby opens up to Cameron a bit.
Love this! I really want some good Chad & Will - and Chad & Abby scenes.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Jan 23 2013, 06:10 AM
LanaluvsBroe
Jan 22 2013, 09:13 AM
http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Chad tries to make amends with Abigail and then Will.

Abby opens up to Cameron a bit.
Love this! I really want some good Chad & Will - and Chad & Abby scenes.
problay there no way chad talk about mia and how he felt she hide his chlid from him

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

ladyofthelake
Jan 22 2013, 11:34 PM
camera shy
Jan 22 2013, 11:29 PM
tomsawyer
Jan 22 2013, 05:29 PM
esp13
Jan 22 2013, 05:00 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I'd say the parallel would be true if Safe would've actually had sex before the wedding and Ejami would've reunited/slept together before EJ knew the truth. As it is spoiled though, they both have all cards on the table before they officially start their relationship and knock boots. KC did say they have a "surprise" coming in their story though, so I full expect the bliss to be short-lived
And after that part about a big surprise coming Corday said, "but the big question will be does Sami still have feelings for Rafe or is EJ really the man for her?" I think Sami will soon have sex with Rafe too and the big surprise will be her pregnant and not knowing who the father is.
Gad, please no. I mean, February looks rather intriguing and interesting. Why? Because it's NOT full of the same old same old. I might have to start watching again!
I think the "does Sami still have feelings for Rafe" part played out in the near-couch sex/half-assed reunion in the church, while the "or is EJ really the man for her?" part is going to be playing out over the next several weeks. There's been too much of a heads up from Ali and (I still can't believe this) Ken Corday for me to try and play it out as anything but long-term (as long-term as it gets on this show, anyway). I don't see any thawing of Sami and Rafe's relationship in the near future, especially with this custody battle ahead of them. Sami lives for custody battles, and whoever is on the opposing side remains on her shit list for quite some time.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

AngelOB
Jan 23 2013, 07:45 AM
ladyofthelake
camera shy
tomsawyer
Jan 22 2013, 05:29 PM

And after that part about a big surprise coming Corday said, "but the big question will be does Sami still have feelings for Rafe or is EJ really the man for her?" I think Sami will soon have sex with Rafe too and the big surprise will be her pregnant and not knowing who the father is.
Gad, please no. I mean, February looks rather intriguing and interesting. Why? Because it's NOT full of the same old same old. I might have to start watching again!
I think the "does Sami still have feelings for Rafe" part played out in the near-couch sex/half-assed reunion in the church, while the "or is EJ really the man for her?" part is going to be playing out over the next several weeks. There's been too much of a heads up from Ali and (I still can't believe this) Ken Corday for me to try and play it out as anything but long-term (as long-term as it gets on this show, anyway). I don't see any thawing of Sami and Rafe's relationship in the near future, especially with this custody battle ahead of them. Sami lives for custody battles, and whoever is on the opposing side remains on her shit list for quite some time.
I also believe that they will go with EJami for a while and Rafe will probably be on Sami's shit list for a while, lol! Because it is a soap opera, I believe that no couple is safe for long- term they are all interchangeable!

ges
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 16 2013, 01:00 AM
I think the next part if Kristen's plan is to get pregnant. That's why she tells Stefano she won't let Brady go.
Can you get pregnant at the age of 55?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

ges
Jan 23 2013, 02:09 PM
AFaithL
I think the next part if Kristen's plan is to get pregnant. That's why she tells Stefano she won't let Brady go.
in days you can

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 23 2013, 02:36 PM
ges
AFaithL
in days you can
In real life you can.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jan 23 2013, 03:53 PM
Partnersincrime
Jan 23 2013, 02:36 PM
ges
AFaithL
in days you can
In real life you can.
yes there are woman on age 67

but in days it been as not big deal like marlena carring roman chlid in 2005
Edited by Partnersincrime, Jan 23 2013, 03:56 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

ges
AFaithL
How old is Kristen supposed to be? I guess I was just assuming she was like 47 ish.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I always thought she was meant to be in her mid-late 40s? I guess they're trying to keep it ambiguous

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sex,sex,sex,ok,I love seeing EM shirtless,but every relationship Brady has is nothing but Sex,sex,sex.

Nate
Member Avatar

I really don't give a fuck about Nicks past in prison. -_-

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Next week on Days of our Lives, with nothing left to hold them back, Sami and EJ finally make love. Also: Nicole targets Kristen, Daniel and Jennifer plan a night of romance and Sonny kisses another boy!

3 Words (It Was Those…)

Sami realizes she needs to be truthful with EJ and tell him that she planned to reunite with Rafe before their falling out at the wedding. Unfortunately for Sami, Rafe beats her to the punch and tells EJ first. Rafe is set on the warpath when Nick tells him of Sami’s continued harassment of Gabi. Across town, Sami makes a heartfelt confession to EJ and comes clean. EJ tells Sami that he doesn’t care what “almost” happened; he wants to focus on the right now. One kiss leads to another and they are about to make love when an angry Rafe shows up at Sami’s. Rafe declares he couldn’t’ care less about EJ and Sami being together. He warns Sami to leave his sister alone — or she’ll have to deal with his wrath. After Rafe departs, Sami and EJ pick up where they left off. Sami tells EJ that she’s seen both men for who they truly are, and that makes her choice crystal clear. She kisses EJ and the two finally make love.

All Eyes on Kristen

Nicole sets her sights on Kristen, determined to put an end to her hold on Brady. She blasts Kristen for causing a rift in the Black family, especially the fallout between Eric and Brady. Un-amused by Nicole’s actions, Kristen viciously throws Nicole’s own troublesome past in her face. Their confrontation nears a catfight but Brady arrives in time to break it up. Nicole comes up with a plan. As if dealing with Nicole wasn’t enough, Kristen also has to contend with a frustrated Marlena who demands to know how long she intends to torture her step-son.

Later, Nicole attempts to frame Kristen for corporate espionage. She plants top-secret Titan files from Brady’s computer onto Kristen’s. Nicole’s forced to hide when Brady and Kristen return early, but it looks like her plan may have worked. Before Kristen discovers Nicole, Brady discovers the files, and despite his reservations, confronts Kristen about it. She leaves offended at his accusations. They realize they were played against each other. Brady confronts Nicole, allowing just enough room for her to hang herself before he exposes her schemes. Unfortunately for Brady, it’s not the last trouble he runs into.

Marlena confesses to Brady about her plan to bring down Kristen. When Brady realizes he was lied to about the torn-up note, he confronts Kristen. She deflects his anger with her own, claiming to be upset and hurt that he doesn’t trust her. Brady apologizes and the fall into bed yet again. As they make love, the line between reality and fiction begins to blur for Kristen.

Also Next Week:

Daniel calls Chloe out on her true motives. Hope lends a supportive ear to Jen, who is determined to romance Daniel in spite of Chloe. Brian uses Will and Sonny’s estrangement as an opportunity to make a move on Sonny.  Kate is heartbroken when she learns Billie’s reasons for leaving Salem. Nick isn’t pleased when Gabi agrees to postpone their wedding because of Rafe. Will is devastated when he sees Sonny and Brian kissing. He’s even more devastated when Brian tells him he had sex with Sonny. Hope is evasive when Rafe asks her about Bo. Nick finds proof of Lucas and Will’s cover-up. Will and Chad make up.

Source Look Ahead: Feb. 4, 2013 Edition

Sami and EJ continue to move toward a stable foundation for their relationship and agree to keep it a secret for now. Nick puts his sinister plan into motion. Will makes a heartbreaking admission to Sonny. Is there any hope for a reunion for those two?

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/01/days-of-our-lives-previews-january-28-edition/

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

The Scorpion
Jan 23 2013, 08:11 AM
AngelOB
Jan 23 2013, 07:45 AM
ladyofthelake
camera shy

I also believe that they will go with EJami for a while and Rafe will probably be on Sami's shit list for a while, lol! Because it is a soap opera, I believe that no couple is safe for long- term they are all interchangeable!
Well, I don't hope that they give us EJAMI now only to have a heartfelt reunion with her true "love"/"barf" Rafe. That would really make me pissed. Not after all this crap we seen over the years.

I want EJAMI forever!
Edited by DayDreamer, Jan 26 2013, 04:53 PM.

AFaithL

EJ_SamiFF
Jan 26 2013, 04:44 PM
Brady apologizes and the fall into bed yet again. As they make love, the line between reality and fiction begins to blur for Kristen.
:wub2: So excited.

camera shy

So are Ejami the secret couple or are they still talking about another couple?

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 26 2013, 05:18 PM
So are Ejami the secret couple or are they still talking about another couple?
Based on the info I've seen on twitter from people "in the know" there is another secret couple.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply