Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 28th; *updated 1/21*
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM (38,287 Views)
LonePirate
Member Avatar

cord08
Jan 16 2013, 11:49 AM
Gabi is the one who is actually pregnant. Like her or not, she is vital to the story. I like Will and Sonny, but I don't think this story is, or should be all about their relationship. Will focusing on Sonny the last few days has actually made him look a little selfish and someone with mixed up priorities in my mind.

I agree about Nick, or I hope you're right. I have enjoyed the lack of rape stories.

I kind of think they're moving a little fast on the Nick /Will prison secret. I thought Nick would hold that close to the vest for a while.
Since the baby is going to remain in Gabi's womb for a few months, Will had nothing else to do except to shore up his support system because he doesn't need to coddle or take care of his baby mama who has a fiancé to do that. For Will, Sonny is the most important member of his support system so I can understand Will wanting to repair things with Sonny before anybody else. They were livng together and Sonny would theoretically co-parent the most alongside Will. He may have plenty of family members who wanted his time, but Will's focus or concern didn't need to be on Lucas or Sami or Marlena or anyone else. His priorities certainly aren't much if any different than Nick's and Nick left the church to follow Will instead of being there for Gabi. Essentially, I don't have any problems with Will pursuing Sonny after the wedding.

As of now, Nick's time in prison is of little interest to me. Unless he was blackmailed into some crazy scheme to supply a newborn baby to some infertile couple related to his prison boss or owner or cellmate, I really do not care if he was or was not raped while serving his sentence. His homophobia infused obsessive personality is enough of backstory explanation for me. I don't need to have it flushed out further, especially when other characters are in greater need of development. Is it possible the show is planting the seeds for his redemption, though, once he goes berserk or whatever in the coming months?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

vettejb
Jan 16 2013, 12:12 PM
NocturnalBlondie
Jan 16 2013, 11:07 AM
lysie
Jan 16 2013, 05:11 AM
Nick reveals his past in prison to Gabi.
Knew it! They're so doing a rape storyline.
If they do it like the last one, then I guess "Big Baby" will be getting out of the pen soon to flirt, tease and then "fall in love" with his victim. Then, Nick will have to stand up to his family and and give himself to "Big Baby" fully and completely because their chemistry is "awesome" and they are "soul mates". Oh, the romance will be "epic".
Yeah, let Nick and Big Baby have their story.

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM
Monday ("Marlena Confronts Kristen")
Marlena demands to know how long Kristen's torture of Brady will go on; Jennifer confides in Hope about Chloe.

Tuesday ("Framing Kristen")
Nicole tries to frame Kristen; Jennifer is shaken by Chloe's stunt; Billie tells Kate she wants nothing to do with her mom's schemes.

Jennifer is rocked to find Chloe at Daniel’s.
Will catches on to Nick and what he knows about Lucas.
Marlena comes clean to Brady about John.
It seems that Kristen’s “feelings” for Brady may be growing.
Rafe finds EJ with Sami, and couldn’t care less.

DVR Alerts
Monday: EJ and Sami build their relationship on more solid grounds.
Wednesday: Nick reveals his past in prison to Gabi.
Of course, Jen gonna go whining to people about Chloe. Get over it, lady!

Can't wait to see Jen face when she find Chloe at Daniel apartment.

quesla

appleblossom
Jan 16 2013, 01:34 AM
AFaithL
Jan 16 2013, 01:00 AM
I think the next part if Kristen's plan is to get pregnant. That's why she tells Stefano she won't let Brady go.
GMAB, she is way too old to be popping out babies!
who says kristens too old ? why is it that people think that they have the right to judge anyones actions at whatever age ?no i.m not a fan of this relationship but to be honest i don't care who has a baby or sex on the show as long as its not sami. let other women on the show who can actually act do something different.people are living longer every year women are becoming mothers all around the world later in life. i'm not sayin kristen should be but people other than the 30 something crowd are still knockin da boots :P

appleblossom

quesla
Jan 16 2013, 02:31 PM
appleblossom
AFaithL
I think the next part if Kristen's plan is to get pregnant. That's why she tells Stefano she won't let Brady go.
who says kristens too old ? why is it that people think that they have the right to judge anyones actions at whatever age ?no i.m not a fan of this relationship but to be honest i don't care who has a baby or sex on the show as long as its not sami. let other women on the show who can actually act do something different.people are living longer every year women are becoming mothers all around the world later in life. i'm not sayin kristen should be but people other than the 30 something crowd are still knockin da boots :P
There's nothing wrong with having sex later in life, but just like having a baby at 12 or 13 is dangerous, the risks increase after 40, but of course a person can still have a kid. Studies have proven it's also better for men to have kids younger too, since studies have shown sometimes children of older dads have health issues. But each case is different. Kelly Preston had a kid in her late 40's. I read that the late Davy Jones and his last wife had problems since Davy did not want to change diapers at 66. Can you blame him?

bomber
Member Avatar

Chloe moving in to Dan's place is just a lazy repeat of Nicole moving in to Jen's house. Why is everything about Dannibore predictable and boring?

Sariah
Member Avatar

appleblossom
AFaithL
Even if she's too old to conceive naturally, she could use a donor egg and Brady's sperm and create a baby she could carry. Her uterus would be just fine, even if her eggs maybe aren't. Which could add a whole other dynamic - stealing someone else's eggs (like Nicole's, maybe?).

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Mason
Jan 16 2013, 06:42 AM
Barf at Kristen starting to have feelings for Brady. End that crap right now.
days want to kill any good story

AFaithL

Sariah
Jan 16 2013, 03:13 PM
appleblossom
AFaithL
Even if she's too old to conceive naturally, she could use a donor egg and Brady's sperm and create a baby she could carry. Her uterus would be just fine, even if her eggs maybe aren't. Which could add a whole other dynamic - stealing someone else's eggs (like Nicole's, maybe?).

Kristen could have had her eggs harvested yeas ago. And it's high time Brady become a father. What a pretty baby! And Daddy Brady would be so cute!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I thought Kristen couldn't have babies because of the explosion in the tunnels back in the day when she lost John's baby. I may be remembering wrong, but I thought that was part of the whole deal, and part of Reilly's way of punishing wicked women with infertility.

And I'll just go on record now as being against any random eggs showing up from somewhere. If that were the case, Stefano and Rolf could have easily made a John/Kristen replacement baby.

How is Kristen torturing Brady? Is she luring him back to drugs or something? Or is she really bad in bed?

Add me to the list of those who would love to see Marlena/Nicole team up. If we could get some good battling between them and Kristen, and then have Will vs. Nick...I think that would make me interested in the show again (moreso the first group, because I still don't care about Will or Nick).
Edited by px780, Jan 16 2013, 03:26 PM.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

Sariah
appleblossom
AFaithL

Goodness, Kristen stealing Nicole's eggs to impregnate herself using Brady's love juice would have me tuning in. Can you imagine Nicole's reaction when she found out? She would seize on to that child like Charlton Heston did to that rifle. Maybe it's a good idea in regards to Nicole having kids, too. We know her womb is a very inhospitable place at best. I think surrogacy (even if it isn't by choice) would be her best option.

If Days can reuse the 'burying someone alive' plot, they can certainly reuse the stolen egg one. Vivian always has the best ideas lol.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Yay for kristen/nicole scenes. Glad to see my girl back scheming. If i had to read another spoiler of her apologizing i would have screamed. I want to see marlena/nicole team up too. Its to bad john will be gone i liked his and nicoles friendship back in 2008

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

AngelOB
Jan 16 2013, 03:28 PM
Sariah
appleblossom
AFaithL

Goodness, Kristen stealing Nicole's eggs to impregnate herself using Brady's love juice would have me tuning in. Can you imagine Nicole's reaction when she found out? She would seize on to that child like Charlton Heston did to that rifle. Maybe it's a good idea in regards to Nicole having kids, too. We know her womb is a very inhospitable place at best. I think surrogacy (even if it isn't by choice) would be her best option.

If Days can reuse the 'burying someone alive' plot, they can certainly reuse the stolen egg one. Vivian always has the best ideas lol.
OMG - Brady's 'love juice'? :teehee:

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

Angie79
Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM
Monday ("Marlena Confronts Kristen")
Marlena demands to know how long Kristen's torture of Brady will go on; Jennifer confides in Hope about Chloe.

Tuesday ("Framing Kristen")
Nicole tries to frame Kristen; Jennifer is shaken by Chloe's stunt; Billie tells Kate she wants nothing to do with her mom's schemes.

Jennifer is rocked to find Chloe at Daniel’s.
Will catches on to Nick and what he knows about Lucas.
Marlena comes clean to Brady about John.
It seems that Kristen’s “feelings” for Brady may be growing.
Rafe finds EJ with Sami, and couldn’t care less.

DVR Alerts
Monday: EJ and Sami build their relationship on more solid grounds.
Nicole tries to frame Kristen; < did I read this right? why would Nicole care for Kristen? but I'm looking forward to see them interact.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

Panda Panda
Jan 16 2013, 12:57 AM
Dazefan4now
Jan 16 2013, 12:46 AM
Tortured? I'll admit I don't watch everyday but from what I've seen, Brady doesn't look tortured to me. I like Bristen.
You just reminded me of this scene:

Posted Image Posted Image

GIF Source
HOT! I'm a Jarlena fan FIRST but Krady drives me insane. Damn.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

AngelOB
Jan 16 2013, 03:28 PM
Sariah
appleblossom
AFaithL

That would be wonderful, but they'll never do it....has Nicole ever frozen any eggs? I guess they can still do it...all you need is a two second conversation with Nicole and Chloe stating that she had her eggs frozen a few years back, and Kristen overhears said conversation....

spartan
Member Avatar

Nicole vs Kristen sounds good!

EJami building on solid ground works for me as well. B-)

Oh and can Chloe just kill Jennifer?
Edited by spartan, Jan 16 2013, 04:18 PM.

Ljay
Member Avatar

DVR Alerts
Monday: EJ and Sami build their relationship on more solid grounds. ---More like Quick Sand.

-----Please, oh please tell me he didnt get raped in prison...and that is the reason hes the way he is. (Homophobia and all) Nick has serious mental problems. Hes into big of a hurry to get married and have a baby. And hes was even more eager to get laid when he got out of jail. It could have been anyone and Gabi was the only one in the line of fire.
Edited by Ljay, Jan 16 2013, 04:27 PM.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Sariah
appleblossom
AFaithL

If I had to do all that to have a baby and I was her age, I believe Id just quit and adopt. The woman looks like she could pass for his mother. Im not feelin Brady and Kristen at all.

If I had to steal someones egg and sperm just to have a baby. Id throw my hands up and go back to the house, LOL Im sorry! Thats the damnest thing Ive ever heard of!

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Isnt she a bit to old?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply