Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 28th; *updated 1/21*
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM (37,760 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

If a 61 year old woman in Brazil can give birth to twins then I think Kristen is still young enough to have a baby.

The reason she can't have kids is because of a medical condition, not her age.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

If Marlena could get pregnant back in 2005 it isn't too out there for Kristen to have a child now.

Alligato
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM
Rafe finds EJ with Sami, and couldn’t care less.

LMAO! I understand Rafe. I couldn't care less either! :sleep:

Ljay
Member Avatar

I think Kristen and Jennifer both look over the hill. Kristen looks like something out of "CourgarTown" and Jennifer looks like a grandma. I cant help it they just seem older to me and need older lookin men to be with.

I dont mean to offend no one in the least.

Ljay
Member Avatar

---Rafe finds EJ with Sami, and couldn’t care less

We will see how much he cares in a few months....
Edited by Ljay, Jan 16 2013, 09:43 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Ljay
Jan 16 2013, 05:11 PM
I think Kristen and Jennifer both look over the hill. Kristen looks like something out of "CourgarTown" and Jennifer looks like a grandma. I cant help it they just seem older to me and need older lookin men to be with.

I think Eileen looks really good and doesn't have that "plastic surgery" face. Missy looks good when she is dressed right and has her hair down. She looks like shit with her hair pulled back tight though.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 16 2013, 03:23 PM
Sariah
Jan 16 2013, 03:13 PM
appleblossom
Jan 16 2013, 01:34 AM
AFaithL
Jan 16 2013, 01:00 AM
I think the next part if Kristen's plan is to get pregnant. That's why she tells Stefano she won't let Brady go.
GMAB, she is way too old to be popping out babies!
Even if she's too old to conceive naturally, she could use a donor egg and Brady's sperm and create a baby she could carry. Her uterus would be just fine, even if her eggs maybe aren't. Which could add a whole other dynamic - stealing someone else's eggs (like Nicole's, maybe?).

Kristen could have had her eggs harvested yeas ago. And it's high time Brady become a father. What a pretty baby! And Daddy Brady would be so cute!
I love the idea of her using Nicole's eggs somehow, since they insist on Nicole never being able to actually have a child without it getting killed for plot purposes it would be a nice change to see Nicole actually have a kid for plot purposes. :cheer: :cheer:

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Angie79
Wednesday: Nick reveals his past in prison to Gabi.
Ummmm, OK.

camera shy

Alligato
Jan 16 2013, 05:09 PM
Angie79

I bet you sooner or later Sami's going to start to care that Rafe doesn't.

Ljay
Member Avatar

camera shy
Jan 16 2013, 05:42 PM
Alligato
Jan 16 2013, 05:09 PM
Angie79

I bet you sooner or later Sami's going to start to care that Rafe doesn't.

Thats what I think too. And its gonna kill her when she figures it out.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jan 16 2013, 05:03 PM
If a 61 year old woman in Brazil can give birth to twins then I think Kristen is still young enough to have a baby.

Whats the condition?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Ljay
Jan 16 2013, 05:56 PM
Panda Panda
Jan 16 2013, 05:03 PM

Whats the condition?
Back when during the tunnel collapse/pregnancy/miscarriage story line, Kristen was told that she was infertile and thus couldn't have any more children. Which is what led to the infamous Susan Banks character, lol.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Ljay
Jan 16 2013, 04:35 PM
Sariah
appleblossom
AFaithL
Jan 16 2013, 01:00 AM
I think the next part if Kristen's plan is to get pregnant. That's why she tells Stefano she won't let Brady go.
GMAB, she is way too old to be popping out babies!
Even if she's too old to conceive naturally, she could use a donor egg and Brady's sperm and create a baby she could carry. Her uterus would be just fine, even if her eggs maybe aren't. Which could add a whole other dynamic - stealing someone else's eggs (like Nicole's, maybe?).

If I had to do all that to have a baby and I was her age, I believe Id just quit and adopt. The woman looks like she could pass for his mother. Im not feelin Brady and Kristen at all.

If I had to steal someones egg and sperm just to have a baby. Id throw my hands up and go back to the house, LOL Im sorry! Thats the damnest thing Ive ever heard of!
Yeah, but you're not Stefano Dimera's daughter, nor are you a villain on a soap opera. ;)

The lengths they go to is part of what makes it entertaining to watch.

concerned
Member Avatar

Sariah
Jan 16 2013, 06:26 PM
Ljay
Jan 16 2013, 04:35 PM
Sariah
appleblossom

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

If I had to do all that to have a baby and I was her age, I believe Id just quit and adopt. The woman looks like she could pass for his mother. Im not feelin Brady and Kristen at all.

If I had to steal someones egg and sperm just to have a baby. Id throw my hands up and go back to the house, LOL Im sorry! Thats the damnest thing Ive ever heard of!
Yeah, but you're not Stefano Dimera's daughter, nor are you a villain on a soap opera. ;)

The lengths they go to is part of what makes it entertaining to watch.

I think I'ld be prepared to go to lengths like that for some quality time with Brady.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

EJ and Sami building their relationship? Can't fuckin' wait!

trojangal
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 16 2013, 05:28 PM
Ljay
Jan 16 2013, 05:11 PM

I think Eileen looks really good and doesn't have that "plastic surgery" face. Missy looks good when she is dressed right and has her hair down. She looks like shit with her hair pulled back tight though.
Aren't Eileen & Missy 10 years apart in age? I think Eileen is 53 & Missy is 43
I think Eileen looks Amazing !

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Ljay
Jan 16 2013, 05:20 PM

We will how much he cares in a few months....
I'll take Rafe at his word this time. In fact, he may not care about Sami until EJ impregnates her again. We all know that EJ's children with Sami are what Rafe finds most attractive about her.

Harmony233

LonePirate
Jan 16 2013, 08:53 PM
Ljay
Jan 16 2013, 05:20 PM

We will how much he cares in a few months....
I'll take Rafe at his word this time. In fact, he may not care about Sami until EJ impregnates her again. We all know that EJ's children with Sami are what Rafe finds most attractive about her.
or until rafe moves on and sami will want him back lol

Bee
Member Avatar

Well, now that Rafe could care less about what EJ and Sami are doing, maybe the Kristen/Brady baby fanwanking could come into play. It's been a while since he had a Dimera baby to steal. That baby would be a double whammy. Brady is a Dimera and Kristen is an adopted Dimera. Bet he'd get a boner just thinking about it.

Oh Jennifer, Jennifer, Jennifer. I hate you, Jennifer. Get off my soap, Jennifer. I hope Chloe eats your face, Jennifer.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Jan 16 2013, 07:42 PM

There I fixed it. That is something I can't wait for!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply