Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 28th; *updated 1/21*
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM (38,241 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jan 16 2013, 06:25 PM
Ljay
Jan 16 2013, 05:56 PM
Panda Panda
Jan 16 2013, 05:03 PM
If a 61 year old woman in Brazil can give birth to twins then I think Kristen is still young enough to have a baby.

The reason she can't have kids is because of a medical condition, not her age.

Whats the condition?
Back when during the tunnel collapse/pregnancy/miscarriage story line, Kristen was told that she was infertile and thus couldn't have any more children. Which is what led to the infamous Susan Banks character, lol.

Are we sure she was told she couldn't have children? I remember after she had the miscarriage she hid that weird mind control device behind John's bathroom mirror to try and get him to have sex with her so she could get pregnant again (see clip below) and I doubt she would've gone to all that trouble if she had been told she couldn't conceive.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sparrow

Quote:

Monday ("Marlena Confronts Kristen")
Marlena demands to know how long Kristen's torture of Brady will go on; Jennifer confides in Hope about Chloe.

The first part of this spoiler makes me giggle. I just picture Marlena walking in on Brady in a leather mask and nipple clamps.
Who knows that Kate was blackmailing Chloe? I don't remember who her hero was before she left for Chicago, but I remember someone protecting her and keeping her secret. Was it Brady?

Quote:

Jennifer is rocked to find Chloe at Daniel’s.

Unless it's like a wagon wheel, I really don't care. (Or maybe she's rocked by an actual rock to the face. That would be cool too.) Jennifer looks so prim and washed out, she looks like she could be Daniel's mom. Here's a hint, lady: When you are relying on people who do hair, wardrobe, and makeup for a living, it's not a good idea to be so openly homophobic.

Quote:

Will catches on to Nick and what he knows about Lucas.

So Will Will let Nick blackmail him into giving up his parental rights to Nick, earning the scorn of Salem? Will Chad tell Will what he knows about Gabi, to save him Nick's unsavory scheme, or Will he keep his mouth shut to save himself from prison? Will Hope use her Brady Police powers to protect her Horton cousin, or to keep a Dimera from being punished for putting himself in jeopardy in order to protect a Brady, keeping another Brady in the family? This story might become really cool. I kinda wish they'd recast Gabi, because she is starting to become like nails on chalkboard to me.

Quote:

Marlena comes clean to Brady about John.
It seems that Kristen’s “feelings” for Brady may be growing.
Rafe finds EJ with Sami, and couldn’t care less.

I Hope Hope Hope that Kristen does develop feelings for Brady. How else are we going to get a world class freakout from that dame unless her heart is involved? Kristen scorned can bring it like nobody's business. Oh this is going to be so good.
Am I the only one who finds EJ... Everett.... growing less and less sexy every time he shares a scene with Sami? I mean, yeah, I know. Lots of people already hate them together, but I never really cared either way. I always thought EJ was just... just... omygodsohot, and could appreciate the heat between them, but not enough to ship them or anything. But now, it's just. He's just such a douchebag. And Allison has gotten so good at just sucking the sexy out of every scene she's in lately. Maybe it's that thin lip/flared nostrils thing she does. Who told her that was sexy?

Quote:

DVR Alerts
Monday: EJ and Sami build their relationship on more solid grounds.
Wednesday: Nick reveals his past in prison to Gabi.

Monday: pass
Wednesday: This will be a major clue of where they plan to go with this kid, whether they plan to make him sympathetic (maybe meaning they're going to keep him around a little while... I wouldn't mind. Salem could use a new greasy scumbag.) I see Nick going to a very dark place, I'm just not sure if they mean to keep him there or not.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Re: the issue of Kristen's infertility...this was recently addressed on the show. The relevant portions of the episode start at the 6:00 and 16:00 marks.

Edited by Will&Sonny, Jan 16 2013, 10:22 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

lysie
Jan 16 2013, 05:11 AM
huh??? how can EJ & Sami build a relationship on MORE solid ground? there's no remotely solid ground. And why is Sami with EJ anyways? oh yeah, she's pissed at Rafe. that just sounds like love to me. RME

Will&Sonny

Sparrow
Jan 16 2013, 10:07 PM
Who knows that Kate was blackmailing Chloe? I don't remember who her hero was before she left for Chicago, but I remember someone protecting her and keeping her secret. Was it Brady?
Yes, Brady was Chloe's "hero" -- he was the person who offered a reward (that she received) for catching the person who had been attacking the prostitutes, and he also helped her stand up to Kate. I think that the latter conversation happened off-screen, but Chloe was ready to accept defeat because Kate had threatened to expose the truth about Chloe's stint as a prostitute, and Brady told Chloe that he knew how to handle Kate...and the next thing that we saw was Chloe telling Kate that Quinn was prepared to reveal that Kate was the person who had devised the scheme to turn Chloe into a prostitute. Kate was trying to relaunch Countess Wilhelmina at that time, so she was forced to keep her mouth shut so that she wouldn't jeopardize the company's chances for success.

I'm fairly certain that Nicole and Kinsey also know that Kate was using Quinn to blackmail Chloe. They definitely knew that she was a prostitute, and I can't imagine that Chloe wouldn't have shared that part of the story with them.

concerned
Member Avatar

"When you are relying on people who do hair, wardrobe, and makeup for a living, it's not a good idea to be so openly homophobic"

Ok now you owe me a new keyboard - is there an emoticon for tea coming out your nose.

Sparrow

Will&Sonny
Jan 16 2013, 10:41 PM
Sparrow
Jan 16 2013, 10:07 PM
Yes, Brady was Chloe's "hero" -- he was the person who offered a reward (that she received) for catching the person who had been attacking the prostitutes, and he also helped her stand up to Kate. I think that the latter conversation happened off-screen, but Chloe was ready to accept defeat because Kate had threatened to expose the truth about Chloe's stint as a prostitute, and Brady told Chloe that he knew how to handle Kate...and the next thing that we saw was Chloe telling Kate that Quinn was prepared to reveal that Kate was the person who had devised the scheme to turn Chloe into a prostitute. Kate was trying to relaunch Countess Wilhelmina at that time, so she was forced to keep her mouth shut so that she wouldn't jeopardize the company's chances for success.

I'm fairly certain that Nicole and Kinsey also know that Kate was using Quinn to blackmail Chloe. They definitely knew that she was a prostitute, and I can't imagine that Chloe wouldn't have shared that part of the story with them.
Thanks. I was a little confuzzled at first, because I could have sworn that Dan knew about Kate blackmailing Chloe. I really hope that these Broe scenes serve some purpose other than making me nostalgic for what might have been. It would be really satisfying if Brady comes to her rescue again. I do love Kate, but it always just feels so good when her uppance comes.

camera shy

Supergirlx2
Jan 16 2013, 10:26 PM
lysie
huh??? how can EJ & Sami build a relationship on MORE solid ground? there's no remotely solid ground. And why is Sami with EJ anyways? oh yeah, she's pissed at Rafe. that just sounds like love to me. RME
Well you know what they say, "If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with". That's Sami in a nutshell.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jan 16 2013, 10:26 PM
lysie
true, but it does sound like the beginning of another messed up "WTD" storyline.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I'm not opposed to Kristen having Brady's kid, whether with her eggs (presumably frozen at some point), or someone else's (just please god NOT Maggie's!). I mean heck, Nicole and Chloe were both "infertile" and Nicole had 2 kids (okay, 1 definitely dead, 1 most likely dead) and Chloe has Parker so infertility really means nothing in Salem.

I'm still thinking Kristen's going to adopt Daniel Raphael somehow though. Although I think this would be a good twist, I'm not looking forward to EJ bitching her out. EJ's a little pansy & doesn't deserve to yell at her for anything (including stealing his kid). Kristen's just better than him, and that's all.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

So they cleared Kristen's fertility issues up on the show, which I take to mean she'll be pregnant soon. I can't with kids on this show anymore. Seriously. This story doesn't need a baby to make it awesome, imho.
Edited by px780, Jan 17 2013, 12:00 AM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Wednesday ("Kristen's Realization")
Kristen realizes she's been played; Rafe asks Gabi and Nick to postpone their wedding; Rafe asks Hope about Bo's extended absence.

am103
Member Avatar

I've been enjoying Rafe and Hope in scenes together lately. I like their friendship.

And hell YES to Kristen/Nicole scenes coming! Seriously can't wait.

AFaithL

Looking forward to Nicole/Kristen.....and to Hope/Rafe.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM
Marlena comes clean to Brady about John.
:blink: WTF does this mean? Meaning she tells Brady that John left town??? :shrug:

Kenny
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 17 2013, 12:27 AM
Rafe asks Hope about Bo's extended absence.
So this is why they have Rafe moving on from Sami. They're going to put him with Hope.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Kenny
Jan 17 2013, 01:09 AM
Angie79
So this is why they have Rafe moving on from Sami. They're going to put him with Hope.
They have been sharing lots of scenes lately, so it does make you wonder. If they do move in this direction, I imagine it would be a really slow build.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

suuuurrrreee. Now they put Bo in the spoilers :flipoff:

AFaithL

Kenny
Jan 17 2013, 01:09 AM
Angie79
At least him and Hope have chemistry. And look damn good together.

Evan
Member Avatar

I bet Hope and Rafe will be in bed together pretty soon LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply