Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 28th; *updated 1/21*
Topic Started: Jan 16 2013, 12:29 AM (38,299 Views)
mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

Angie79
Jan 17 2013, 12:27 AM
Wednesday ("Kristen's Realization")
Rafe asks Hope about Bo's extended absence.
I thought he was just in the kitchen making tea?
Edited by mer4santo, Jan 17 2013, 05:43 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

I think Hope should definitely get her cougar on. Nothing stopping her from having a boy toy...or an older boy toy. I kind of love the idea of Rope but we'll see about the actuality of it all.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Ljay
Jan 17 2013, 04:26 PM
EJ_SamiFF
Jan 17 2013, 09:58 AM
Rafe has no problem being with Sami's family, he sure didn't mind when he was lusting after Carrie.

He couldnt have lusted after Carrie...Have you SEEN HER! Are you sure it was lust or just being curious, LOL That was the most agonizing storyline Ive lived through since Chloe and Lucas. :shame:
I think Carrie is pretty. :shrug:

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

SocRMum1
Jan 17 2013, 12:24 PM
Hmmm...so Rope anvils are dropping now, eh? Perhaps that's where that random squealing happy dance convo between Hope and Sami will come back in to play. If they are intending to split up Bope (which would seem to be the case eventually with PR gone) perhaps Safe really are just like Bope - kaput. And since Hope seems to have such high regard for Rafe, well... That could lead to some interesting Brady family dynamics. And Rafe has certainly established that he wants to be part of the family - I suppose it doesn't matter too much to him who gets him in, so to speak. :laugh:

So if they are going to turn Rafe into Bo...should we call him Faux Bo? Or maybe Baux? Or just Fo?
Fo for the win!

appleblossom

Hey I kinda liked Lucas and Chloe, it was a change of pace. I'm sorry they let Dan come between them, no doubt Chloe is too in hindsight. Maybe Lucas can hook up with Anne, it might make her lighten up a bit. Maybe the reason she is so crabby is no social life. I wouldn't mind seeing Hope and Rafe together. He is only a few years younger than her.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

px780
Jan 17 2013, 12:00 AM
So they cleared Kristen's fertility issues up on the show, which I take to mean she'll be pregnant soon. I can't with kids on this show anymore. Seriously. This story doesn't need a baby to make it awesome, imho.
Actually I would like to see the look on John and Marlena's face when they learn that Kristen is pregnant with Brady's baby.
Edited by BeeBee, Jan 17 2013, 07:37 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jan 17 2013, 07:36 PM
px780
Jan 17 2013, 12:00 AM
So they cleared Kristen's fertility issues up on the show, which I take to mean she'll be pregnant soon. I can't with kids on this show anymore. Seriously. This story doesn't need a baby to make it awesome, imho.
Actually I would like to see the look on John and Marlena's face when they learn that Kristen is pregnant with Brady's baby.
Ditto. That's really the only reason I want to see Bristen have a baby.

Harmony233

appleblossom
Jan 17 2013, 06:34 PM
Hey I kinda liked Lucas and Chloe, it was a change of pace. I'm sorry they let Dan come between them, no doubt Chloe is too in hindsight. Maybe Lucas can hook up with Anne, it might make her lighten up a bit. Maybe the reason she is so crabby is no social life. I wouldn't mind seeing Hope and Rafe together. He is only a few years younger than her.
doesn't anne hate the hortons that might be interesting loli kinda wish lucas was scheming with them to bring down dannifer lol

appleblossom

Harmony233
Jan 17 2013, 07:51 PM
appleblossom
Jan 17 2013, 06:34 PM
doesn't anne hate the hortons that might be interesting loli kinda wish lucas was scheming with them to bring down dannifer lol
I think that was the premise when Lucas was glad Chloe was back in town. I read BD had a slight crush on Nadia, and Nadia stated she loved his sense of humor, so maybe they are friends in RL. Lucas and Chole have not had scenes together yet should be interesting. Lucas probably plans to persuade Chloe to not give up on Dan, by pretending to be her friend. I also read Chloe is scheming to use her ex in a vendetta against Kate. Interesting if everything backfires and they fall for each other again. The heck with Sami and Dan i guess in their minds. We'll see.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Laura39
Jan 17 2013, 02:33 PM
Harmony233
Jan 16 2013, 08:58 PM
LonePirate
Jan 16 2013, 08:53 PM
Ljay
Jan 16 2013, 05:20 PM
---Rafe finds EJ with Sami, and couldn’t care less

We will how much he cares in a few months....
I'll take Rafe at his word this time. In fact, he may not care about Sami until EJ impregnates her again. We all know that EJ's children with Sami are what Rafe finds most attractive about her.
or until rafe moves on and sami will want him back lol
I think Sami FINALLY saw a side of Rafe that she finds repulsive and will have no desire to go back to that controlling, smug azz.
All Sami could see was how she and her son were wronged and Rafe was siding with his sister instead of her even after she had made it clear she was his after the wedding. The whole conversation was all about how she was affected by Chad's revelation.

bomber
Member Avatar

If they go with a prison rape storyline I wonder if they got the idea from here. There was lots of speculation about 4 months ago but nothing in the writing to indicate that they were planning to go in this direction.

Lady Evol

BeeBee
Jan 17 2013, 08:31 PM
Laura39
Jan 17 2013, 02:33 PM
Harmony233
Jan 16 2013, 08:58 PM
LonePirate
Jan 16 2013, 08:53 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
or until rafe moves on and sami will want him back lol
I think Sami FINALLY saw a side of Rafe that she finds repulsive and will have no desire to go back to that controlling, smug azz.
All Sami could see was how she and her son were wronged and Rafe was siding with his sister instead of her even after she had made it clear she was his after the wedding. The whole conversation was all about how she was affected by Chad's revelation.
That's true. You can really sum up all Sami's convos by saying "the whole conversation was all about how Sami was affected by _________."

I used to love Safe, but that part of me is dead now. I wouldn't mind Rafe and Hope... And I'll always refer to them as Rape in my head.
Edited by Lady Evol, Jan 17 2013, 09:32 PM.

Harmony233

bomber
Jan 17 2013, 09:28 PM
If they go with a prison rape storyline I wonder if they got the idea from here. There was lots of speculation about 4 months ago but nothing in the writing to indicate that they were planning to go in this direction.
or they got the idea from gh lol about a year or so ago they had a youngmale legacy character raped in prision

blueskies
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jan 17 2013, 01:34 PM
^technically speaking, Sami and Brady are bio-second cousins, Ej and Brady are bio-half-first cousins, and Kristen is Brady's step-first cousin and John's step-niece. Of course she also married Tony (or was it Andre?) Well, if it was Tony, she was her own sister-in-law. If it was Andre, she married her step-cousin, not brother. Oh the tangled webs Days weaves....

I was going to attach the scene from Big Love where Adaleen explains how she's her own grandmother or something, but I can't find it, lol. Oh well.

I found it! :) Now this just about covers Days relationships, lol

http://youtu.be/wwqqf5ueGXM?t=4m58s

Edited by blueskies, Jan 17 2013, 10:04 PM.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 17 2013, 09:34 PM
bomber
Jan 17 2013, 09:28 PM
or they got the idea from gh lol about a year or so ago they had a youngmale legacy character raped in prision
Yes they did. Days need not go there, it was uncomfortable watching it on the better soap GH. I can't imagine days doing a better job.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday ("Brady Confronts Kristen")
Brady confronts Kristen about lying to him; Will comes close to catching Nick plotting against him.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Harmony233
Jan 17 2013, 11:12 AM
Partnersincrime
Jan 17 2013, 11:03 AM
tv Source Look Ahead: Week of January 28, 2012

Nicole and Kristen have a nasty confrontation over Brady. Will realizes what Nick knows. Rafe feels nothing when he finds EJ with Sami, but he doesn't go away quiet
rafe doesn't seem to feel nothing from these spoilers

If Rafe isnt going away quietly then SAFE isn't over. Rafe may say and do whatever but Im sure SAFE is far from over. If Rafe is so pissed hes not goin away peacefully. Rafe still cares. Hes hurt shes said hurtful things to Gabi and accused her of things. He will snap out of it Im sure. Just like he did last time...

supercool74
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 18 2013, 12:37 AM
Brady confronts Kristen about lying to him; Will comes close to catching Nick plotting against him.
Ugh. Will comes close....but doesn't actually catch Nick plotting? I just want it to all come out already. Will needs to know just how much of a douche his cousin really is, so we can get this drama really going.

AFaithL

Angie79
GOOD. I want to see some genuine remorse and emotion from Kristen. Then, Brady and Kristen can move forward. Together.

Will&Sonny

supercool74
Jan 18 2013, 12:55 AM
Angie79
Ugh. Will comes close....but doesn't actually catch Nick plotting? I just want it to all come out already. Will needs to know just how much of a douche his cousin really is, so we can get this drama really going.
The other spoiler is much more definitive, so perhaps he almost catches Nick plotting against him on Thursday, and does catch Nick plotting against him on Friday...or perhaps they're spoilers for two completely different things.

For example, perhaps Will does find out that Nick is plotting against him (e.g., overhears Nick talking about what he knows), and later he also comes close to catching Nick in the act of plotting against him (e.g., doing research online or hacking into Will's accounts to try to figure out the whole story)* -- the latter perhaps being more about freaking Nick out than it is about Will learning crucial information? In other words, perhaps Will knows, but Nick doesn't know that Will knows...so when Will almost catches Nick, Nick gets nervous and tries to cover his tracks, while Will just plays it cool and acts like he has no idea what's going on. The end result being that Nick continues to think that he's in the driver's seat, while Will knows that in reality, Nick's just a passenger now.

Just a few guesses. Obviously, I agree with you -- I want everyone -- not just Will, but everyone in Salem -- to know exactly who Nick really is...and I want it to happen sooner rather than later.

*I don't think that Nick knows that Will is a genius when it comes to computers. In fact, since Nick was locked up for four years and technology has changed a lot in that amount of time, Will probably knows much more about computers than Nick does. Nick likes to believe that he's the smartest guy in the room, so I could see him severely underestimating Will and being taken for a ride. Will could feed Nick false information or lead him on a wild goose chase, for instance.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Jan 18 2013, 06:45 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply